Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jodi Arias - The Verdict

What do you think it will be ?

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2013

Sadly, I think she will walk or at best get a light sentence.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

Jodi Arias is incapable of reality so her own show would never fly.

Now, if the hijinks of her trailer park mama, mama's twin sister and a brown wooden spoon could be captured by film crew then you might be on to something.

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

Guilty lesser sentence.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

Where is the new thread????

by Anonymousreply 504/25/2013

She probably should be found guilty of first degree and if she is, I don't think she will receive the dp. Most likely second degree murder.

by Anonymousreply 604/25/2013

I think the Prosecution has proved pre-meditation, and so I think she will get First but I don't think the dp.

by Anonymousreply 704/25/2013

I love a good dp

by Anonymousreply 804/25/2013

This case made me wonder about some of the other high profile murders so I looked into Bundy and Dahmer. What is interesting to me is that all these people are beyond fucked up but have varying degrees of responsibility for their actions.

Bundy would admit his actions but not to any responsibility for those actions. He was clear on what he did and why.

Dahmer was very lucid about his action and his responsibility for those actions and even expressed remorse for his actions. Again clear about what he did and why.

Jodi seems to understand that she killed someone but there is not any inkling how severe a crime she committed nor does she seem to take responsibility for her actions truly. She admitted to the crime only after being clearly caught lying but that is the only reason she admitted to it.

It's hard to imagine that two serial killers as brutal as Bundy and Dahmer were more grounded in reality than Jodi but that seems to be the case. That chick is in her own special world.

by Anonymousreply 904/25/2013

Voluntary manslaughter. Life sentence with a possibility of parole. She'll do 26 years.

This isn't what I want, but it's what I think will happen. I would like to see life without parole. I am completely anti-death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 1004/25/2013

Bumping

by Anonymousreply 1104/29/2013

She has never expressed any remorse for the murder. They have evidence of stalking behavior and they have a lot of evidence showing premeditation. I hope first degree, life.

by Anonymousreply 1204/29/2013

That she kinda looks like a tortoise or something and has liver lips and probably really stinky breath.

Oh, she also looks like she thinks she's really hot shit. She should be stabbed in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 1304/29/2013

First Degree murder; life w/out parole for her sentence.

AZ is not shy about the death penalty and/or life imprisonment. Juan Martinez supposedly has a successful track record (I don't know his stats) in winning these types of cases. His being the Prosecutor for this case is no coincidence. He was the prosecutor in another high profile case where a man claimed to be sleepwalking while stabbing his wife multiple times and then putting her body in swimming pool. I forgot if the guy got life sentence or is on Death Row but he's not getting out.

by Anonymousreply 1404/29/2013

bumpers

by Anonymousreply 1505/03/2013

Life without possibility of parole, which is what she deserves. Too bad she'll be costing taxpayers so much money.

by Anonymousreply 1605/03/2013

She reminds me so much of Casey Anthony in every respect that I wouldn't be surprised at all if she gets off.

by Anonymousreply 1705/03/2013

r17, she is not Casey Anthony. For one thing, Jodi says she did it.

by Anonymousreply 1805/03/2013

Why do people keep comparing this case to the Casey Anthony case? Other than being young white females and being tried for first degree murder, there are no similarities in the case.

The glaring difference is that Casey A. did not testify in her own defense. Jodi did. She pretty much had to and wanted to. Testifying in your own defense increases your vulnerability 10 fold.

If this case is similar to any other famous case it would be Betty Broderick.

by Anonymousreply 1905/03/2013

GUILTY!

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.