Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What are some obsessions that exist for you today, that began when you were growing up?

And they don't have to be obsessions, maybe hobbies or things you collect or something that you do, but it started in your youth.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

I wash my hands frequently between touching things, especially food items. When I eat, I separate vegetables from everything else, eat the former first and mix the latter thoroughly before eating. Also, despite being right-handed, I've always used knives with my left hand. Another one is covering my feet when I sleep. I don't mind freezing at night, but my toes need a secret place. I think I was scared of chickens pecking at my feet or something when I was young and started it, I might be making this up a little.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

There are only two that have seemed to remain constant since childhood, although nearly all of my other obsessions have sprung in one way or another from these: cartography and foreign languages. (The only big exception I can think of is my interest in philosophy - I think that came from my overall love of reading.)

Oddly enough, I don't really care for travel.

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

Intersting, R2, I share the same "obsessions", though I love travel. I wonder where these interests spring from?

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

Sucking off as many cute boys as possible.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.