Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mr and Mrs Romney Just Can't Stop Talking!!

I cannot believe how delusional these people are. Can't they just take a cruise somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2013

The Romneys are insufferable douchebags.

We can't say it enough: We dodged a fatal bullet.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

The Romneys must be the unofficial spokesmen for Life Alert. No matter what they are saying, all I hear is: "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

I think with our current budget crisis/sequestration, Romney desperately keeps hoping that someone will say "if only Romney were president..." and no one - not even the repubs seem to be taking the bait on that one!

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

The only ways he's getting a comeback is if the gardener fucks him in the ass and pulls out, depositing it there.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

By all means, let's have two threads on this family of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2013

[quote]“I’m not going to disappear,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2013

[quote] Ann Romney also took part in the interview and said that if his husband had won, the nation wouldn’t be facing the drastic budget cuts that are part of the sequester.

Dear God, how deluded are these people? Now we're to believe that Romney was going to save us from budget cutting?

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

If my husband had won, we'd have eliminated Social Security and Medicare by now and those pesky illegals would have self-deported if they knew what was good for them.

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

"it kills me not to be president"

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2013

[quote]Romney later joked that he did better in his second run for the White House than he did the first time around - when he lost the 2008 nomination to Arizona Sen. John McCain. Regardless of his success making it as the GOP nomination, he said he won’t run for a third time.

You know he usually follows up that "I did better in my second run" with "and Obama did worse."

Pathetic pathetic man.

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

[quote]Ann compared the experience to the service that the Romneys have carried out within the Mormon church. ‘In our church, we’re used to serving and you know, you can be in a very high position, but you recognize you’re serving. And now all of a sudden, you’re released and you’re nobody. And we’re used to that. It’s like we came and stepped forward to serve.'

Good Christ, Shitty Little Ann is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013

Didn't "Tagg" Romney say Mittens wanted to be president less than anyone he ever knew? What's all this "it kills me to not be in the White House" crap?

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013

Are we really supposed to believe that Empress Anne was interested in "serving"?

by Anonymousreply 1303/03/2013

She absolutely IS interested in "serving." But her definition of service is SOOOOOOOOOOO different than any other definition in nature.

Service means mixing with "those people." Service always includes a large hunk of something in it for me. Service means being adored and slobbered over for your "sacrifice" and "condescension."

You should hear her definition of "grace."

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2013

"It’s like we came and stepped forward to serve."

And instead we GOT served!

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2013

I love reliving Obama's victory in this last election - the Karl Rove freak-out, the cancelled Romney fireworks party, and Mitt's unshaven trips to Costco...

by Anonymousreply 1603/03/2013

Sadly, they won't go away. Pubbie groups are still calling on Mitt to speak at their gatherings. They still don't realize he's a loser. OTOH, they probably don't have anyone else to turn to.

by Anonymousreply 1703/03/2013

Bite me, R5.

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!