Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My old classmate who posts photos of her picture perfect family on Facebook is ...

Getting a divorce. Suddenly the glossy photos and braggy updates stopped. They were replaced by vague song lyrics and hopefully notes about prayer and positivity. And now she has changed her "status" from married to "single." Her ex was a tan football type, too. Would it be wrong to ask her what happened?

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2013

I think you know the answer is yes, OP.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

No, not if you ask via "private message"....

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

Do you think he divorced her because she is a Facebook narcissist?

There is a known pathology with the Facebook show offs, ya know.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

This. Never. Happened.

They would go into counseling, then her doctor would increase her happy drugs til she's no longer "paranoid" about him having affairs. Then she would annonuce, "We worked through the pain".

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

He's coming out of the closet. She can't deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2013

Can't you just find out through the grapevine like normal people do? It's not like she's going to tell you the truth anyway.

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2013

She used Facebook to post pictures of the people she loved?!?! What an obnoxious CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

Links to pics of the "football type" please. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

Since every possible answer would annoy you, OP, the answer is "no". Don't pry.

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2013

OP, are you secretly delighted to see her going through the divorce? Did she do something to you when you were classmates? Is it all about the tone and content of her Facebook posts that irked you? What are you really after here?

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

This is why I got off Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013

No I wouldn't ask, but I'd tell her I was sorry to hear the news and let her know I'm available if she ever wanted to talk or vent.

In the meantime, I'd dig around for whatever I could find out, because I am kind of nosey.

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013

Hell yes, ask her. She's putting her entire life out there for people to see. She wants the attention. I don't understand this nonsense about being delicate when she's the one announcing it to everyone. Facebook people are weird.

by Anonymousreply 1303/03/2013

Why the fuck do you even care OP? Worry about your own life. She's just another divorced frau.

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2013

OP, start "liking" every sad, self pitying comment she makes. And post "lol" under them.

Look for marriage fail meme jpgs and post them on her wall here and there.

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.