Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Ballroom Dancing Instructor marries Gay Heir to the Knopf Publishing Fortune

Congratulations, boys!

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013

Hilarious last paragraph of the announcement:

[quote] Last April, Mr. Marrero and Mr. Knopf placed first in the professional-amateur division in the American Smooth and American Rhythm categories at the April Follies Same-Sex Dancesport Classic, a ballroom competition in Oakland, Calif.

Now I know why they went all the way to Argentina to get married - so they could tango down the aisle before doing the mattress mambo. Stand back, Buenos Aires!

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

Terrifying in every way. Yes, someone will be along shortly to say how this is homophobic, mean, blah blah... But you can just tell that those two are nothing but caftans and drama.

Is there another gay wedding in today's NYT, one with less earrings (Knopf has two in one ear)?

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

I just can't believe I missed the "April Follies Same-Sex Danceport Classic" again.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

They're utterly harmless.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

They seem like the kind of elderbitches who post here.

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2013

Wow - you guys are some cruel dudez!

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2013

Omg they look the same!

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

[quote]I just can't believe I missed the "April Follies Same-Sex Danceport Classic" again.

Helen Lawson hosted that last year and got into all kinds of trouble when she drunkenly told the audience, "Those queers sure can twirl."

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2013

[quote]Mr. Knopf (left), 52, is an independent consultant in San Francisco who gives management advice to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. [/quote]

In other word, helps them wring more cash out of sick people.

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

I'm not sure how much "publishing fortune" there is left these days, but I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!