Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Prince Harry on the cover of GQ Australia (with article discussing his ass & other issues)

It's certainly not his most scandalous magazine cover. But Prince Harry's GQ Australia cover, released for the April 2013 issue, is really his most smoldering, most brooding and most memorable cover in... well, as long as we can remember.

GQ Australia sat down to chat with Harry at his military base in Afghanistan in January (presumably around the same time CNN shot its widely-seen interview with the royal). Sitting for a formal magazine feature is a change for Harry, who rarely speaks one-on-one with glossy mags.

It also seems he might have posed for magazine cover, another rarity for the British royal family -- Harry covered both Tatler and Town & Country recently, but neither cover used an original photo. (In fact, the last time we can remember him posing for a cover like this was for GQ's British edition in 2011.)

But whether the photo is old or new, the new interview and cover are everything we could've hoped for. The cover line reads, "Prince Harry: Playboy. Warlord. Role Model." (Way to lay it on thick, guys.) The feature opens with this line:

Let’s consider Prince Harry’s arse. We have, surely, all seen it by now — muscular, well-formed and very white. The ghost of his board shorts speaks of a long day in the hot Las Vegas sun. Kudos, GQ guys, for wasting no time getting to the good stuff. In the teaser posted on GQ Australia's website, the prince also talks about the "amazing piss bags" provided by the army.

And then there's the cover, in which Harry is fulled clothed yet makes up for it with a smoldering, don't-I-look-sexy stare. Some might say he's working the Blue Steel pose a little too hard, but a squinty-eyed Harry is better than no Harry at all.

Check out the cover below and click over to to read more from the April 2013 interview.

by Anonymousreply 2203/05/2013

I'm so tired of him.

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

He's just like Uncle Andrew. I can't wait for him to vanish once the British Papers start obsessing about the unborn heir.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

[quote]the prince also talks about the "amazing piss bags" provided by the army.

Does anyone else find it hot to hear Harry talking about piss?

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2013

: )

by Anonymousreply 503/04/2013

Eyebrows would have helped, yes.

by Anonymousreply 603/04/2013

Birth defects are not far off for the royals.

by Anonymousreply 703/04/2013

R6, it's his ass we are interested in, not his eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 803/05/2013

Gingers are all ugly and they smell funny "down there."

I have never seen, nor will anyone ever see, a goodlooking ginger.

Wills with all his hair gone is still better than Harry because, first of all Wills is legitimate and second Wills is NOT a ginger.

by Anonymousreply 903/05/2013

Nice cover of Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 1003/05/2013

R9, please calm down. Sorry a ginger took your cherry.

by Anonymousreply 1103/05/2013

Where are Harry's Vegas dick pics?! We've waited long enough.

by Anonymousreply 1203/05/2013

I dig him. He's crazy and hot.

by Anonymousreply 1303/05/2013

Dear Prince Harry, Please contact Allison Hart of Lavely and Singer. She will have any mention of you deleted from the internet. It's awesome and few major celebs like me take advantage. Allison is listed in the phone book FYI. Hiring her is the best investment of my life. It kept me out of prison. She and Marty Singer will even get LAPD, on thier payroll, to terrorize and ruin anyone who writes negativity about you. Datalounge can make or break you and I advise you get into gear ASAP!

Regards, Tig Notaro

by Anonymousreply 1403/05/2013

He seems like such an empty dullard. All that money and opportunity, and just nothng there.

by Anonymousreply 1503/05/2013

R15, there is no "there there" for any of the royals. Why should Harry be an exception?

by Anonymousreply 1603/05/2013

[quote][R9], please calm down. Sorry a ginger took your cherry.

by Anonymousreply 1703/05/2013

R15, seems like Harry is doing a lot more than a lot of the other Royals. He isn't just sitting in a Palace like his brother. He's out fighting the Taliban and killing enemies - seems pretty involved to me.

by Anonymousreply 1803/05/2013

R17, such a calm response to your manic ginger spew whose only basis in reality is in your head. Sorry a ginger fucked your mama.

by Anonymousreply 1903/05/2013

Why do you have such hostility towards gingers, R17? Is this something you should discuss with someone?

by Anonymousreply 2003/05/2013

Pretty sure William is out flying rescue helicopters. It isn't fighting in a hot war zone, but it isn't exactly sitting in a castle either.

by Anonymousreply 2103/05/2013

Looking at the 50 pictures of Harry, by #38 I began to get the vibe of a rather large, quite bent, cut donkey schlong that you sometimes get with your gingers.

by Anonymousreply 2203/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!