Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Did AnnE turn out the way she did because of her mother?

I always thought the mother toured in Les Mis before AnnE was born but no AnnE would have been about seven and I don't know how old her brothers were.

I can't imaging what kind of woman would leave small children alone to go and do ensemble/understudy work. (especially when she had a wealthy husband)

Is this why AnnE is as damaged as she is!

Let's judge an assign blame!!!!

Poor AnnE she was really like Cosette!!!

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2013

No, but it's why she loves women

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2013

Low blow OP.

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2013

I like Anne, she's a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2013

OP: your Anne spelled with cap "e" is just never going to happen. I'm sorry if that' knocks the wind out of your wheezing type laughter and the Stinger out of your hand.

Why would a short, portly and over 65yo male, such as yourself, be so obsessed with a young female celebrity? Have you no doilies to straighten?

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2013

What do we even know about that story? I think she made it up to get votes. Her mom was probably a bar back at the Burt Reynods theatre and bought a used copy of the Les Mis CD. Anne is probably the son of a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2013

R6 you called her "son" Four for you

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

Typo stays!

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

No, it hasn't. It's just you making a cackling sound any and every time you can.

Now get your CPAP mask back on and scribble some real AH zingers on paper so you can be prepped for tomorrow's obsessive posting barrage.

Sorry, it's just not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2013

Seems to me the AnnE hatred has spread quite far and wide...CNN, the British papers, Joan Rivers, The Huffington post...I'm pleased to be part of the early DL contingency that dedicated themselves to taking down this beast.

oh and r5/r10 Why don't you go back to the theatre threads and continue discussing the diction in the original production of The Mystery of Edwin Drood. You do seem to enjoy discussing those ancient Broadway productions.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2013

Everyone Hates Hathaway!

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2013

Give the AH loathing threads a fucking rest. We get it. A lot of people don't like her. So?

by Anonymousreply 1303/03/2013

Why should we listen to you r13? People can post what they want. What an incredible ego you have that you feel entitled to dictate what other people say. Just skip the threads you don't like you silly control freak.

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.