Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WEHT Miley Cyrus?

Haven't heard from her in quite a bit, hope she's okay.

by Anonymousreply 1505/02/2013

I heard she's one of those 500 lb recluses now, OP.

by Anonymousreply 103/02/2013

She died from extreme fame whoring.

by Anonymousreply 203/02/2013

Currently pregnant and the mother of four. No known fathers. Scheduled to go on Maury next week to sort it all out.

by Anonymousreply 303/02/2013

Rumor is she's cutting again because of Liams cheating. He supposedly doesn't try and hide it in hope she'll dump him. But so far no luck. They will never marry. He charity dated that ugly cunt long enough. Free yourself dude.

by Anonymousreply 403/02/2013

Honestly, I think she's mentally ill, and her ass looks deformed.

Liam just needs to get the hell away from her!

by Anonymousreply 505/01/2013

I actually kind of love her new song with Will.I.Am. The Dr. Luke camp are getting super lazy though and are starting to recycle the exact same songs over and over. The beat is almost EXACTLY the same as "Die Young" by Kesha...lazy ass bitches.

by Anonymousreply 605/01/2013

Dear Miley,

No one wants to see the body of a retard.

by Anonymousreply 705/01/2013

Found her

by Anonymousreply 805/02/2013

The clothes they stuck her in for that V Magazine shoot are terrible, cheap and tacky, but she looks great (save for those tattoos). I don't think I've ever seen any of her shows or heard any music by her, but - and this is going only by her photos, paps and publicity shots, I like her, she comes accross as having a very fun down to earth and appealing character. I hope she makes it out of her current partying phase safe and sound.

by Anonymousreply 905/02/2013

Didn't she do some cheesy, incestuous looking photo shoots with her dad?

by Anonymousreply 1005/02/2013

She's got a great body, but I hate the tough girl look.

by Anonymousreply 1105/02/2013

Taylor Swift happened.

Country Music decided that Miley Cyrus was too gay friendly and Liberal to be allowed to exist.

by Anonymousreply 1205/02/2013

I think shes gorgeous and I love the short blonde hair.

I see no reason to hate on her. She cant help who her pappy is.

by Anonymousreply 1305/02/2013

Really R6? Oh dear, but this is no surprise at all. "Die Young" itself was a recycle.

Lets hope Katy Perry also gets more of the same leftlovers and her collapse is complete a la Ke$ha.

Though sadly I doubt it as she's crucially getting the whole team of Max Martin (who came up with "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by himself) and Bonnie McKee who did Teenage Dream. The bitch is STILL overexposed without releasing anything, that album came out in 2010.

Miley and the new Disney girls have limited appeal as pop stars. She did have "Party in the USA" and "The Climb" but I bet those were flukes.

by Anonymousreply 1405/02/2013

Here ya go, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1505/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!