Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

15 Guys to Avoid Dating at All Costs

The alternative is waking up one day down the road divorced with five kids and fifty thousand dollars in debt, watching re-runs of "Honey Boo Boo" on Nick at Nite.

by Anonymousreply 1501/19/2015

Is this directed toward men or women, OP?

by Anonymousreply 103/02/2013

This article is written for women, but I guess it is applicable to gays.

by Anonymousreply 203/02/2013

I'm at least a little bit of over half of those.

Knowing that is one of the reasons I stopped even trying to date a half-decade or so ago. Even if someone nice asked me out, I'd probably decline. I wouldn't want anyone I actually liked to have to put up with me.

by Anonymousreply 303/02/2013

Which one of you DLers wrote this response? 16. Really big guys like me who think they deserve a medal for having a massive man-meat.

by Anonymousreply 403/02/2013

r3 - I felt the same way for years, but now that I'm getting older I'm dating again. I really want someone around for practical reasons such as companionship when I'm ill. I just went to the ER alone today and it would have been nice to have a loved one there.

by Anonymousreply 503/02/2013

r6 - it was written by a guy.

by Anonymousreply 703/02/2013

They're naming girls "Joshua" now, r6?

by Anonymousreply 803/02/2013

[quote] He's cute, fun, smart and you can't stop thinking about him. You're already three steps ahead of the game, mentally planning weddings, children and that giant house with the white picket fence.

Of course this is aimed at women. If it were aimed at men it would read "...and you can't stop thinking about his cock."

by Anonymousreply 903/02/2013

These are all me, I'm the guy to avoid. Such a loser. Good thing I'm cute with a fat cock.

by Anonymousreply 1001/19/2015

They forgot to mention the guy who fervently follows the fabulous relationship advice of the Huffington Post, a magazine that can't come to the phone right now because it's on another line with Seventeen Magazine, which wants its story back.

by Anonymousreply 1101/19/2015

11. The "sorry, I'm not a big phone person," guy.

Well that's me and I am now married. I hate cellphones and wish people would get off them. I still carry one but I only use it make and receive calls. Since when is this a deal breaker? Does the cunt who wrote the article want a man who constantly ignores her at dinner and plays with his iPhone?

by Anonymousreply 1201/19/2015

Really, if anybody needs this list they are pretty dumb. Common sense should raise a flag at any of this shit!

by Anonymousreply 1301/19/2015

[quote]Some fat land-whale wrote this article. She basically wants a walking ATM on a tight leash she can control 24-7.

Breederism in a nutshell. Thank the nonexistent God I'm gay.

by Anonymousreply 1501/19/2015
Need more help? Click Here.