Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Lawrence and her girlfriend

Nice pix from Hawaii. Hiding in plain sight.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9911/21/2013

Where? Are they undressed? Can you see her titties? God, I bet she looks fantastic!!

oh, I - ummm, I really just need to know for a role I'm researching, that's all.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 103/02/2013

And where ARE these fabulous pics?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 203/02/2013

We're claiming her gay as well?

Have we dropped the whole Zac Efron is gay thing yet?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 303/02/2013

She does look gay and not just friendly in these. But I've never heard rumors she's closeted. She's probably just a "when I get high, my repressed bi side comes out and I get frisky with female friends" straight woman. Pretty common.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 403/02/2013

Jeezus Christ do any of you have friends?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 503/02/2013

OP seems to be upset that we think Taylor and Patrick are a couple.

The hint being "by: What the DL would say if she were a guy"

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 603/02/2013

Harvey would never promote a dyke OP. Never. He forces women to fellate him, even Paltrow had to.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 703/02/2013

It is not a big deal for one girl to HUG another girl!

Hugging another girl does not make her a lesbian.

Some girls even walk arm in arm and hold hands with other girls.

This is not something unusual.

I wish straight girls on this board will attest to this.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 803/02/2013

We'd care a lot more if it were a guy because we'd want to be the other guy he was with.

Like, mmmmm...let's say Hugh Jackman.

I'd love to be that hottie producer guy who's his producing partner.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 903/02/2013

Is she her brother's girlfriend?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1003/03/2013

R8, It really depends how they're hugging and why. Did one just go through a very traumatic experience, and need a "shoulder to cry on?" How long has she been in America, or has she been raised with different cultural norms? Either way when straight girls hug, and I personally do so very, very rarely, the body language is very different than when one is lesbian or bi.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1103/03/2013

R11, here's the link - how would you analyse the body language?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1203/03/2013

Straight girls hug all the time. A lot of them can be very touchy with their girlfriends, holding hands, etc. Multiply that if they are drunk and high like in the pictures.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1303/03/2013

As mentioned there is no proof Lawrence is gay(straight girls tend to be touchy feely with other females), but I find it interesting that the headline bothered saying "female friend." Why mention the gender of her friend? Maybe the media know more than us, or maybe they were just trying to start shit.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1403/03/2013

Between DLers who are absolutely convinced any celeb who isn't out of the closet is straight and DLers who see celeb in the presence of a member of the same sex and exclaim "you just know" they are bumping pussies, one could go stark raving mad.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1503/03/2013

She's is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay!!!!!!!!!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1603/03/2013

Don't think so. But she did go out with that fruitie patootie Nicholas Hoult, which was a warning sign. A million straight guys hearts will be broken if she is.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1703/03/2013

I think she's straight....but she could be enjoying pussy once in a while, why not?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1803/03/2013

R18, that sounds like bi, I guess. Or somewhere on the Kinsey scale that isn't totally straight.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 1903/03/2013

There was a rumor that she was fooling around with Zoe Kravitz. Jennifer looks more butch than Jessica Biel.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2003/03/2013

If she were a guy, we'd say that being seen kissing another man was proof positive that he was gay. But she's not a guy, and female friends are allowed to be far more physically affectionate with each other. Maybe she's gay, but the odd are against it, gays and bi's are a small percentage of the population.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2103/03/2013

Bi leanings when high i would say.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2203/03/2013

In those pics she has a bottle of booze in one hand; she's seen toking on a joint. She's scantily dressed and so is her female "friend." She's hugging her "friend" with a look of bliss on her face. Drunk, stoned, barely dressed and hugging a female friend...does anyone NOT know where this is headed?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2303/03/2013

Straight woman (hag) here, since OP politely asked. I remember holding hands with other girls once or twice, when we were around 9 or 10. I can attest that teenage girls often hug each other; women, too - women are more exuberant than men in general.

At 22, though? Not so much - but once in a while - greeting a friend one hasn't seen, perhaps - so I can't decide from these pix.

But I have read a lot of comments on this thread for over a year wondering if she is gay or at least bi. Will reserve judgment for now.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2403/03/2013

She's definitely Lebanese.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2503/03/2013

EVERYONE'S GAY!!!!

There. Done.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2603/03/2013

Girls and young women are much more affectionate these days, R24.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2703/03/2013

Are you saying she did Harvey?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2803/03/2013

Because she hugged a woman? I don't think she's gay... at least not because of that.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 2903/03/2013

R27 is correct. We had a time in American society (it seems) when it looked too queer to most people, but girl friends like, spoon each other and cuddle these days. It's interesting.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3003/03/2013

I assume that everyone who has won an Oscar has fucked Harvey, r28.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3103/03/2013

R28 who hasn't done harvey.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3203/03/2013

Oh, well that makes acting a little bit more ridiculous.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3303/03/2013

I think she's straight but, like many, probably open to experimentation. I get the vibe that she and that girl are friends only. The hug seems like two straight girl friends enjoying a moment. Nothing sexual.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3403/03/2013

i read an article about how girls - young girls especially - have started to celebrate their friendships like relationships. they post hearts and "i love yous" on each others fb walls constantly, take pictures cuddling all tangled up, sittin on eatch others laps 24/7, holding hands, kissing the bff on the lips etc. back in my days that would have meant something different, but they seem absolutely cool with that. the article was really good and ended with some absolutely baffled 15-year old girls who didn't realize for 6 months that 2 classmates started dating - because the way they showed affection sure did look like everything the others would do as well...

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3503/03/2013

It's true, R35. Lots of posting of love and compliments, lots of girls sharing "married" or "in a relationship" status on Facebook.

There seems to be much more camaraderie and support and less competition. I think it's a really good thing.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3603/03/2013

She's in Hawaii, drunk, high, just won an Oscar and knows she's Hollywood's It girl right now. I'm sure she'd hug anyone with that state of mind, I know I would.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3703/03/2013

Why not go to Hawaii with a hot man then, R37? She's young, beautiful, talented and rich. She can have her pick. Hawaii is one of the most romantic places on earth. I wouldn't want to go there with someone who is just a friend.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3803/03/2013

She's in Hawaii to film Catching Fire. It's not like she's on vacation.

That woman is probably a friend or assistant.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 3903/03/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4003/03/2013

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4103/03/2013

Upper body hugs, no kissing, knees together, legs turned away. Wearing sweats and shorts. No makeup, dirty hair. Glass of red wine and a joint.

LESBIAN ORGY!!!!1!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4203/03/2013

R12, Considering what both girls are wearing and doing, no way are both 100% straight. Even a pap pic designed to titillate wouldn't show them hugging that way.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4303/03/2013

You know them, R43? Because that's the only way you could know that for sure. Do you know either or both of them? If not, don't speak with such authority.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4403/03/2013

R44, Body language provide a very clear message.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4503/03/2013

It is funny that she was asked to date 'allegedly straight' actor Bradley Cooper.

Still, the hug seems friendly and not sexual. Their bodies aren't touching and it just seemed like they were having a moment. Maybe one of them saying something like you're the best friend I've ever had And Jennifer impulsively hugging her in response.

She has an awwwww face in the photos not an O face.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4603/03/2013

Yeah she's in Hawaii for work, not a romantic vacation. The girl is probably her assistant or something. I don't get a gay vibe.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4703/03/2013

Those pics are in the other JLaw thread and they said she was Jennifer's brothers girlfriend

That's not to say JLaw isn't into chicks, tho.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4803/03/2013

R48 - I haven't seen anything to back that up with though.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 4903/03/2013

I see my girl friends hugs each other all the time. Everyone is gay here. It's annoying.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5003/03/2013

What r30 said. I had two women friends that would sleep all cuddled up together and lay all over each other while watching television. They were not having sex with each other they were just good friends with no inhibitions about being physical with each other.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5103/03/2013

She is not a lesbian. She's a good actress

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5303/03/2013

Straight males never dance together or touch much except to high five or shake hands; straight women are very touchy feely with each other, even kissing hello or goodbye, they dance together and hug too. I don't see anything my straight sister and her gfs don't do with each other and none of them are gay. I would have to see a lot more to draw that conclusio

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5403/03/2013

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5503/03/2013

I don't have a set opinion on this specific situation.

However, I think people overstate how touchy straight girls are with each other. The ones I know aren't especially touchy with each other.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5603/03/2013

R49, you're right, neither have I

Lol

I'll do a google search when I'm bored (I'm at work) and see what I come up with

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5703/03/2013

I'm a straight female and they look pretty gay to me!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5803/03/2013

I'm R47, didn't find any proof. Apparently a single comment on a fan site resulted in this rumor. Apologies for adding fuel to the fire! I did find this pic tho! LMAO

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 5903/03/2013

She's chunky for a 22 y/o. I see fat fraudom in her future.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6003/03/2013

r43 has never been hugged without it being sexual.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6103/03/2013

R61, That's not true. I have been hugged without it being sexual, many times, such as a "good by hug," when someone is leaving the state.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6203/03/2013

that's her bFF..jL is a master at knowing what to say and show. she makes you think she is speaking off the cuff but she is very witty and knows how far to go. same with what she shows. she is clearly aware of the paps and cameras nearby when she gives her friend that extra warm hug. look at her face. haha Unlike, Kstew, JL knows enough to appreciate her moment in the spotlight and is grateful enough to play along.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6303/03/2013

She lives in my neighborhood in Santa Monica. I used to see her with Hoult all the time. They were very affectionate. It didn't look fake.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6403/03/2013

she's hanging out with her BFF. If you just won an Oscar, are rich and single, and can choose to go anywhere with anyone, wouldn't you take your best friend? Why would anyone complicate their life? JL is too smart to go on vacation and give up any of the goodies if she doesn't have to. and she don't have to.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6503/03/2013

If I were female, 22, single and had just won the award for female head shark fisher in the shark fisher pool the last person I would relax with with be next up and comer male shark fisher wanna be. Or whorey old, beard seeking, etc. Hollywood type pool of shark fishing cocks.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6603/03/2013

JLaw is already busy trying to get Bradley Cooper dates! haha This girl gets a gold star for NOT getting corralled into bearding for Fagley Cooper. I'll give her that!!!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6703/03/2013

I have straight male friends who have hugged me with more passion.

next!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6803/03/2013

I don't know. They don't seem very "romantic".

I kind of get the feeling that Lawrence would probably gag at the thought of having to eat pussy.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 6903/03/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7003/03/2013

Straight women can be affectionate but they also seem to be sharing a room - PJs, wet hair, dressing gown. Would have thought an attractive and famous 22-yr-old would want to be with a guy.

It could be totally innocent but I'm going to keep an eye out for Jennifer now. She pings a bit as well. Interesting.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7103/04/2013

[quote] I kind of get the feeling that Lawrence would probably gag at the thought of having to eat pussy.

Er, why? Projecting much?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7203/04/2013

1. I don't think that's her gf. I think that was a stoney friend hug.

2. I think J-Law is one of us, bless her heart.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7303/04/2013

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7403/04/2013

reply 74. Poor lost souls. They do seem to have a problem, dont they? LOL

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7503/05/2013

R73 - I agree. I'm a lesbian. There two are BFFs, but I think JLaw is one of us.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7603/05/2013

Do two famous hot lesbians on holidays even get mistaken for good buddies?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7703/05/2013

Lawrence pings to me, but not because of the photos.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7803/05/2013

[quote]Would have thought an attractive and famous 22-yr-old would want to be with a guy.

What does being attractive, famous, or 22 have to do with whether or not she is a lesbian?

I have no idea whether she is or not, but the straight girls I know are constantly cuddling with each other. She might well be lesbian, but I can't tell from these pics.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 7903/05/2013

I'm assuming she is still a virgin. She is pretty young.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8003/05/2013

R71 You're wrong- most young women want relationships rather than sex with as many random guys as they can. She's just broken up with her long-term boyfriend and hasn't had a break with all the awards ceremonies she's had to go to. While filming her next movie, btw. I think it's completely normal for her to want to relax with her closest friends rather than dress up, go out and pick up dick.

I've always gotten a bit of a les vibe from Jennifer. But she could just be one of those tomboy types who loves men. Believe it or not there's plenty of them around.

Don't read anything sexual in her picture with her friend. Jennifer is leaning in to her friend for the hug - meaning that their lower bodies are separated. When you're having sex with someone you usually hug with your lower bodies connected too. Women these days are very affectionate with their friends. Hugs all the time!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8103/05/2013

The hugging thing, it's pretty hard to hug full body when you are sitting down isn't it? I think there's something in the way she looks at her friend. She seems more into her than her friend is. But whatever, it's hard to tell for women.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8203/05/2013

Jennifer Lawrence “May Be Gay!” Exclaims BOGUS Tabloid Report

Star continues its bizarre campaign against Jennifer Lawrence this week with a story titled, “The Secret Side of Jennifer Lawrence,” a side which supposedly entails “drugs, booze and strip clubs!”

The mag says the actress, who picked up Best Actress at this year’s Oscars, “has been celebrating nonstop” ever since her win, and her “wild” behavior has loved ones worried about the star.

According to the tab, Lawrence was spotted “partying it up” at her Hawaii hotel last week, where she was allegedly seen getting “hot and heavy with a mysterious dark-haired female ‘friend,’ fueling rumors that the Kentucky-born beauty may be gay!”

Um… since when is hugging a pal considered “hot and heavy”?

Anyhow, a purported “staffer” at the hotel says Lawrence, who recently got out of a long-term relationship with Nicholas Hoult, was “holding hands” and “very touchy-feely” with her female friend.

“We all noticed it,” shares the supposed employee, who goes on to add a number of men at the hotel bar were “trying to hit on” Lawrence and her friend, “but it was a no-go.”

Oh, so because the movie star isn’t being receptive to random guys coming on to her, she’s a lesbian?

The mag then quotes another so-called “witness” at a strip club where Lawrence and her friends reportedly capped off their night, tattling, “Jennifer was holding hands with the dark-haired girl, and they were whispering in each other’s ear.”

Huh.

Interesting that both the hotel “source” and the strip club “witness” would both refer to Lawrence’s friend as “the dark-haired girl.”

Anyway, it doesn’t really matter if these sources are fictional or not, because either way, this story is completely ridiculous.

Lawrence was enjoying some much-needed chill time in between the hectic awards season and filming Catching Fire.

She wasn’t out of control, and she’s not “gay” because she’s close with her female friend.

Also, it’s funny how Star fails to mention that Lawrence was hanging out with Josh Hutcherson in Hawaii — the same person the mag incorrectly recently claimed hated the actress.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8303/07/2013

OK the tabloids should leave this girl alone.

Do they really expect Jennifer Lawrence to come out at this stage in her career?

Let the girl be!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8403/07/2013

I want her to get it on with emma stone.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8503/07/2013

These every famous person with a member of the same sex is proof they are gay threads are getting very tiresome- and of couse they are stupid.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8603/07/2013

R81 knows what she is talking about. Straight girls feel safe with each other, at least they can have affection with somebody without feeling like they want to fuck her for her $. Of course she's not going to respond to any random guy coming onto her; let her have a couple drinks, sheesh. She comes across as so real, just wants to have a few drinks with someone she trusts

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8703/07/2013

Agree R86

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8803/07/2013

Well, now I'm just going to think of JLaw licking out pussy. Mmm.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 8903/09/2013

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9003/09/2013

I don't think that any actor or actress especially at this age could be definitely real. She has a lot to learn. I don't know if Lawrence is a lesbian but i'm sure that she would never admit that in public. She would even deny it. Vanity is vanity and it's an actor's driving force.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9111/20/2013

I like that photo of Jennifer. Actually, i don't remember me liking her especially anywhere else. However in this photo is very beautiful.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9211/20/2013

She looks gorgeous in R92

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9311/20/2013

How is it people here go full force to claim cavill is gay, but then rumors about lawrence being bi/lessie are bull? O_o

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9411/20/2013

IS EVERYBODY GAY??!!!

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9511/20/2013

Yes, this photo is indeed great. However, the first time i saw Jennifer on the screen i thought that she had something repulsive in her and i didn't get impressed by her looks at all. Just barely presentable i thought. However thoughts changes of course...

What i still find irritating about her is the way she speaks for or to actors who are much older than her. For example, the 'i beat Meryl' joke/line was clearly infelicitous. Of course, i know that she didn't mean anything bad, she just got carried away and she just blurted out this stupid remark. That was not tasteful at all though.

In addition the way she handled the Jack Nicholson interruption to her Oscar interview was not very clever as well. 'You're being rude' Lawrence joked with the veteran star after he apologised for interrupting her interview. By the way it was the first time she spoke to Nicholson...how could she be so...anyway guys, you know what i mean!

'You look like an old girlfriend of mine,' Nicholson also added, to which stunned Jennifer responded: 'Oh really, do I look like a new girlfriend?'

To sum up, i think that a young actress has to be more discreet with people like Meryl and Jack. I mean they are very older than her ffs, and she didn't have a personal relationship or cooperation with them. I don't get it. Anyway, all is a matter of taste i guess. What do you think?

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9611/21/2013

*thoughs change

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9711/21/2013

*much older than her

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9811/21/2013

If she were a guy and seen drinking and smoking weed and hugging a close "friend" Dataloungers would be screaming "gay, gay, gay!"

And why the hell should the tabloids "leave this girl alone?" She's fair game, like any other celebrity. She's complained about the paparazzi coming after her. She better get used to it. It isn't going to let up any time soon.

by What the DL would say if she were a guyreply 9911/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.