Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sam Champion

He has lost whatever looks he had, he may come off as a caring human on the news... but on the streets of NYC he is a bitch who thinks his shit doesn't stink. But let me tell you Sam... you is ugly, ugly like a baboons butt. That is inside and out you aging queen. Oh yes lots a hate here for a nasty man bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1303/02/2013

Sam turned you down, huh OP ??

by Anonymousreply 103/02/2013

OP,it`s `you are ugly`,not `you is ugly`.

by Anonymousreply 203/02/2013

OP, you are just exceedingly cruel to the aged. Sam is well on his way to 60 and you are expecting him to remain boyishly handsome. Hell, he doesn't even have his own teeth anymore.

by Anonymousreply 303/02/2013

Sam's had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers.

Just a better surgeon.

Now he's a (happily) married man to that Brazilian bombshell - we'll see how long before they become the first high-profile gay divorce in NY State.

by Anonymousreply 403/02/2013

ew his new hubby is far from bombshell. More like a do do bomb

by Anonymousreply 503/02/2013

no Sam did not turn me down. I would rather have sex with Lea Delaria than Sam Champion. Like I said R2 he is ugly and I may be ugly for hating but I am pretty on the outside. So suck my do do bomb.

by Anonymousreply 603/02/2013

Champion only likes dark meat.

Unless the OP is black, or "blatino" he never stood a chance.

by Anonymousreply 703/02/2013

I think he's a big fucking moron. I don't normally watch the show, but did a few weeks ago,and wondered WHO is this idiot who thinks the plural of "moose" is "mooses"? I even tweeted about it; of course most people are maybe too stupid to notice or care.

Aging queen is all he is - older in age, but no smarter.

by Anonymousreply 803/02/2013

He seems like a nice guy. Why all the hate?

by Anonymousreply 903/02/2013

"Why all the hate?"

r9, new here? He's hated because he's a good-looking, successful, philanthropic, proudly out gay man. Of course, he has to be hated. They resent him for all he is and all that he has.

by Anonymousreply 1003/02/2013

r9 = hate monger

Too dumb to know the difference between dislike and hate. Don't you just LOVE it!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1103/02/2013

I have a poster of him on my wall...right next to Anderson,& NPH! I idolize them, without them I wouldn't have had the strength to wait and see if gets better.

by Anonymousreply 1203/02/2013

I have met him and he's the nicest guy. Yes, he's getting older like all the rest of us. Stop hating someone you don't know or may be projecting something on.

by Anonymousreply 1303/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!