Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I just puked in the lobby of a restaurant

Couldn't help it. Left the restaurant, walked outside to the lobby area, and chunked it up. I wasn't drunk or anything. Just became highly nauseated and had to vomit. The manager was there and quickly rushed over to help. He was nice about it but obviously it was gross/awful, especially since many people were waiting in the lobby/bar area. How do I apologize? Can I send them some kind of note? :(

by Anonymousreply 1003/02/2013

Lindsay, don't you have people for this?

by Anonymousreply 103/01/2013

Maybe they will think there's something wrong with the food there and then leave.

by Anonymousreply 203/01/2013

Forget about it. You'll never be able to set foot in that Red Lobster again, OP.

by Anonymousreply 303/01/2013

Read that again and I won't need my appetite suppressant!

by Anonymousreply 403/01/2013

Send them a can of cleanser with a note:

Here is some Comet

To clean up my vomit

by Anonymousreply 503/01/2013

Depends, OP: could your throwing up be remotely related to the meal there? If not, yes, I would send a note. And much as I'm not (yet) into Facebook (yes, I'm old), maybe you could post something favorable about the restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 603/01/2013

Blame it on Cheryl. Her pussy stink can make the dead puke.

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2013

I hope you were a paying customer.

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2013

Send a thank you letter to the manager and a letter singing his and the restaurant's praises to the corporate office. Maybe it'll get him a raise or promotion.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2013

I'm sorry miss, but with all due respect, have you had to deal with Nicki Minaj?

by Anonymousreply 1003/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.