Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DVD copy of HBO doc "Living Dolls"

Does any such thing exist? It is one of the greatest documentaries produced by HBO, I've searched high and low and it doesn't appear there was ever a VHS or DVD copy produced?

It's uploaded to YouTube in like 7 parts, but that sucks.

Living Dolls precipitated Toddlers in Tiaras, Honey Booboo, all of that. It's the greatest

Long Live Swan Brooner

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2013

I have it, I bought it online from A&E on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 103/01/2013

R1, do you have a link to anything if it's still there? All I can find is an old posting for a VHS tape, but says it is not available

by Anonymousreply 203/01/2013

Let me see, I will post back.

by Anonymousreply 303/01/2013

r2 I'm sorry. I was wrong, I have "Baby Beauty Queens" which is also good. I got that at A&E online. Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 403/01/2013

That mother was so fucking crazy. You know she died like a year after that doc was broadcast, right?

by Anonymousreply 503/01/2013

Swan is also dead. Sad family all around. The mom's old "boyfriend" who paid for Swan's costumes had to be a pedophile. I also confuse this doc with Painted Babies. Both were amazing. Both had the same flamey MC for the pageants.

by Anonymousreply 603/01/2013

Ooh Painted Babies looks good too! Kind of the same thing actually. Anyone seen both of them and has an opinion? I still think Living Dolls is one of the greatest things ever

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2013

Swan Brooner is not dead!!! Yes her mother died, a few years after, not a year I don't think. Swan has no interest in pageants or the public eye anymore, but I've never heard that she is dead.

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.