Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Lawrence: I'm Setting Bradley Cooper Up on Dates With My Friends

Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper have undeniable onscreen chemistry, but the Silver Linings Playbook costars have no intention of dating in real life. Despite rumors to the contrary, both actors have repeatedly refuted reports that they're an item.

Before Lawrence nabbed the Best Actress in a Leading Role at Sunday's Academy Awards, the 22-year-old spoke to MTV about her alleged affection for Cooper. (The Oscar winner split with her X-Men: First Class costar Nicholas Hoult in January following a two-year courtship.)

"My publicist told me that a magazine was going to say I was having a thing with either [The Hunger Games: Catching Fire's] Sam Claflin or Bradley Cooper, and I got to choose. And I chose Bradley Cooper because I love Sam's fiancee [actress Laura Haddock] so much," Lawrence said. "Sam is so sweet. So sweet that he's almost not hot anymore."

Cooper, whose on-and-off romance with Zoe Saldana ended in December 2012, is even getting assistance from Lawrence in the dating department. "I feel like all I've been doing lately is setting him up," the actress revealed. "I was like, 'You know what? I'm gonna save time and just get you a booklet with pictures of my friends. You just go through and pick them out, because this is getting exhausting.'"

Unlike the Limitless leading man, Lawrence isn't looking for a rebound romance. In fact, all she really wanted on Oscars night was some fast food. "I can see the McDonald's right there," the hungry actress said, pointing to the chain restaurant located across the street. Lawrence's publicist then offered to get her some grub. "And you have to remind them about ketchup, because they never include ketchup!" Lawrence warned. "You have to ask for it. Cheapskates!"

"Ketchup on french fries is a classic," Lawrence told MTV, "and today is a classic day."

by Anonymousreply 1803/01/2013

He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 103/01/2013

That's so hawt! I love it when straight studs play the field.

by Anonymousreply 203/01/2013

Oink oink. Little piggy from Kentucky likes McDonalds.

by Anonymousreply 303/01/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 403/01/2013

I think she will put on a short curly wig and everyone will realize she can't act.

by Anonymousreply 503/01/2013

I love how US is documenting how long Bradley has been single.

by Anonymousreply 603/01/2013

[quote]Oink oink. Little piggy from Kentucky likes McDonalds.

Honey, we have 100 'I Love McDonalds' threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2013

Sick of her already. Do we need daily quotes from her? And good luck making Bradley Cooper into a box office star.

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2013

Oh, c'mon--she seems like a good egg. And the line about setting Bradley up with friends didn't specify male or female friends, did it? At least she's laughing at the Hollywood game a little along the way--and that doesn't make her a hypocrite for enjoying the opportunities she's had. And she's hardly fat--if she likes a little McDonalds, why not?

And let's remember that the peerless Patricia Neal was also born in Kentucky. Not too shabby an actress, I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2013

[quote]Sick of her already. Do we need daily quotes from her?

Agreed. This cunt is really getting tiresome, as is Miss Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2013

She's worse than La Hathaway!

by Anonymousreply 1103/01/2013

I like her. She has talent and personality, unlike most of her peers.

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2013

Bradley Cooper is NOT a fag... and I'm the dame who can prove it!

by Anonymousreply 1303/01/2013

Bradley's told me he just looks for one thing in a date, and that's a massive dick!

by Anonymousreply 1403/01/2013

[quote] And I chose Bradley Cooper because I love Sam's fiancee [actress Laura Haddock] so much," Lawrence said. "Sam is so sweet. So sweet that he's almost not hot anymore."

Jennifer Lawrence "loves" Sam's fiancee, and yet she was quoted as saying that Sam is almost "not hot anymore?"

WTF? That's not a very nice thing to say considering that Jennifer supposedly "loves" Sam's fiancee.

by Anonymousreply 1503/01/2013

Like John Travolta and Tom Cruise, Miss Cooper will never win an Oscar. Hollywood doesn't give Oscars to closeted Friends of Dorothy. Miss Lawrence should go easy on the McDonalds.

by Anonymousreply 1603/01/2013

Bradley's closet stood by itself against the Hollywood hills, holding darkness within; it had stood so for thirty eight years and might stand for thirty eight more. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and the door is sensibly shut. Silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Bradley's closet, and whatever hides there, hides alone.

by Anonymousreply 1703/01/2013

r15 You're not getting what she's saying r15. She likes Sam's fiancee too much to steal Sam from her. Being "hot" implies lust for that person. Sam is so kind and incredible that it's not about lust anymore. It's seeing the person for who they are inside -- beyond the physical beauty.

by Anonymousreply 1803/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.