Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The most relatable actors?

What, in your opinion, is a relatable actor.

In my case, it's Ledger. He never came from a wealthy family like some did. When I look at him, I think he could've been a cousin of mine or something like that. He doesn't have the "off-limits" sort of feeling like some actors have.

That's what I like about him.

by Anonymousreply 1103/02/2013

I can't relate to Heath Ledger. I have far too much energy.

by Anonymousreply 102/28/2013

Is he a Broadway person?

by Anonymousreply 202/28/2013

Enough with the random Heath Ledger threads. Are you a troll?

by Anonymousreply 302/28/2013

Michael J Fox is very relatable. He seemed very kid-next-door. Then he got Parkinson's and he makes fun of himself sometimes. I howled when he was on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Larry: What if I was in the movie theater during one of your movies and I was talking through it -- wouldn't that be distracting?

MJF: Larry, the only way you could watch one of my movies in a theater would be if you had a time machine...

And then, "It's the Parkinson's Larry, it's not me."

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

Honestly, I don't relate to actors. They play characters. I watch them. End of.

by Anonymousreply 502/28/2013

Jennifer Lawrence is building a image as being a relatable normal person based on her oscar interview antics. It really has done great things for her PR.

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

I can relate to ledger. I'm too thin for my height

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2013

r6 Jennifer Lawrence was just being herself in SLP. So she gets an Oscar!! Hollywood talent has reached the bottom of the barrel. However, I think she's refreshing just being who she is.

by Anonymousreply 802/28/2013

I can relate to Ledger. I died of a drug overdose years ago and have become the object of obsessive posts on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 902/28/2013

I didn't like Ledger in his role as "Joker".

by Anonymousreply 1003/02/2013

[quote]In my case, it's Ledger.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

by Anonymousreply 1103/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.