Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonnna's daughter

I personally find her homely looking. I hope she lives up to her mother's expectations. She doesn't appear special talent-wise.

by Anonymousreply 4510/14/2013

I ate six bananas, is that too many?

by Anonymousreply 103/01/2013

I hope she doesn't inflict her inevitably crappy singing voice on us. She could try acting though, it'd be hilarious if she succeeded where her mother failed miserably.

I forget what her name is, someone link a current pic.

by Anonymousreply 203/01/2013

Sean Penn is a pretty good actor so maybe she inherited through him.

by Anonymousreply 303/01/2013

The kid is not very pretty. R2 her name is Lourdes. Here is a link of many pictures of Lourdes.

by Anonymousreply 403/01/2013

I would love it if Lourdes won an Academy Award.

by Anonymousreply 503/01/2013

Umm... If everyone had to be "special-talent wise" as you suggest OP some of us wouldn't have careers. And being homely is hardly a barrier to success, dear. What a girl needs is ambition, ruthlessness, a fake English accent, an ability to take oneself very, very seriously and absolutely no sense of humour. Talent has nothing to do with it! NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 603/01/2013

[quote]Sean Penn is a pretty good actor so maybe she inherited through him.

DNA by previous association? Penn's a good actor, but not that good.

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2013

She looks a lot like her mother when Madonna was that age. And her father is Carlos Leon, a personal trainer, not Sean Penn.

I think Lourdes Leon's interests lie more in the realm of fashion design not music. She seems to have definite interests of her own.

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2013

Please. Nepotism will rear it's ugly head. The girl will have a career cuz mom madge will open the door.Remember that Madge inspired fashion line Lourdes supposedly did all on her own? Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2013

The lack of looks and talent didn't stop her mother.

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2013

I think she's attractive in a Joan Jett sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 1103/01/2013

R10: :) LOL

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2013

Can you imagine having that egomaniacal harridan for a mother?? Yikes

by Anonymousreply 1303/01/2013

You know, Madonna's so rich her kids will never have to work a day in their lives, and they don't really even need to go to school. I mean why? So the fact that she encourages Lourdes to do something is all good, IMO.

Whatever else is said about her, Madonna was very serious about being a mother. Strict too. If I were Madonna or Lourdes would I really give a fuck about accusations of "nepotism?" Hah!

I just want to say that I think it is despicable to demean and hack away at the children of celebrities. It's a form of bullying I despise. People cannot help how they look. Billy Joel's daughter attempted suicide because of this very thing.

by Anonymousreply 1403/01/2013

Lourdes will bow before me.

by Anonymousreply 1503/01/2013

She's not unattractive, but not beautiful enough to be a star on that basis. Her looks make me appreciate her mother's looks more, because Lourdes looks best when she most resembles her mother. She does resemble her mother, just not enough.

by Anonymousreply 1603/01/2013

R16 Either does her mother.

by Anonymousreply 1703/01/2013

r17, I'm a huge Madonna-hater, she can't act and has a shitty voice. But in her prime, I do think she was a beautiful woman. Without any appreciable talent, she needed to at least be sexy to achieve what she did.

by Anonymousreply 1803/01/2013

I think the daughter is cute. I hate to see celebrity children bullied too. Lourdes can't help it if her mother was a giant horse cunt.

As far as Madge goes, she was no great beauty but she was very cute in her youth. Very pretty eyes. She'd look a lot better now if she put on some weight and didn't look like a piece of gristle

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2013

Lourdes actually seems quite sweet. She's ok looking, not great, she was not attractive as a child.

by Anonymousreply 2003/01/2013

r14, many people would demean and hack away at the children of the sucessful, famous or not, who had their parents open doors for them.

by Anonymousreply 2103/01/2013

Don't be so rough on the poor girl. She already had to start life by sliding through Momma Madge's vagina. That's punishment enough for any sin she'll ever commit.

by Anonymousreply 2203/01/2013

The girl cannot speak proper English. She's already sung on her mother's tracks. She's awful. Mother like daughter. She can't act for shit. Madonna put her in her film. Lola has no talent.

by Anonymousreply 2303/01/2013

[quote]Don't be so rough on the poor girl. She already had to start life by sliding through Momma Madge's vagina.

She was delivered via cesarean, honey.

by Anonymousreply 2403/01/2013

[quote]She was delivered via cesarean, honey.

No she wasn't. Her second kid was, but her first kid was a regular birth, at least according to Vadge. I remember Vadge saying on Oprah that during labor she tried to do it without drugs, but eventually she gave in. So if it had been a c-section, she would've had no choice in the first place but to have drugs.

by Anonymousreply 2503/01/2013

Some one on this thread mentioned Madonna being super wealthy ,and her kids don't have to worry. I read some months ago about one of Madonna's brothers who is homeless ,and who is living out on the street.He said his sister is worth 1 billion dollars ,and she didn't care about her homeless brother. 1 billion dollars sounds right to me because she is an extremely shrewd business woman.

by Anonymousreply 2603/01/2013

I'm more curious about her son with Guy Ritchie. He was briefly in that documentary about her and something seemed VERY off about him.

How old is Lourdes? Shouldn't she be in college or starting college by now? Where did she go to high school?

by Anonymousreply 2703/01/2013

Last I heard she was still in HS and that Vadge bought her an appointment near her school.

Must be nice.

by Anonymousreply 2803/02/2013

Happy 17th Birthday to Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon

by Anonymousreply 2910/14/2013

Lourdes looked like a Latina version of her mother when she was a little girl, but as a teen/young woman, she's looking more and more like her dad.

by Anonymousreply 3010/14/2013

She doesn't speak well? Who says? As for Madonna's parenting, when Madge was making pretend she was an English baroness she said the kids don't get to watch TV or go to the movies and ate her macrobiotic diet and spent hours in yoga. For playtime they were encouraged to do little plays at home with swords and things like that. I expected her daughter to grow up a dour little cuntling who stays out of the limelight to pursue a real career, but it seems like she likes a little exposure.

by Anonymousreply 3110/14/2013

Time will tell, but I am surprised Madonna's daughter has been free of any drama or scandals. Compare 17 year old Lourdes to 17 year old Frances Cobain.

by Anonymousreply 3210/14/2013

From certain angles she reminds me of Cher.

by Anonymousreply 3310/14/2013

Anyone else thinks she looks like a cross between Madonna and Gaga?

by Anonymousreply 3410/14/2013

What ever you can say about Madonna. I give her credit for sending her daughter to a public school. Yes, it the school for the Arts, but atleast she was exposed to the city, and not a prep school like Dalton, that I attended

by Anonymousreply 3510/14/2013

Sometimes I think Madonna still smokes cigs. The fact that Lourdes was caught smoking cigs made me even more suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 3610/14/2013

Lourdes is definitely a better person than Frances Cobain. But, FC is now very settled with her Latino Kurt Cobain looking guy in LA & NYC I think. She's been with him for years & I doubt they'll break up in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 3710/14/2013

Just looked at Frances Cobain's twitter account. Sheesh she is fucked up & narcissistic. Tons of selfies & faux anger pix. She & Miley seem alike only Miley seems nicer, actually.

by Anonymousreply 3810/14/2013

[quote]You know, Madonna's so rich her kids will never have to work a day in their lives, and they don't really even need to go to school.

Um.. Vadge is so tight with a buck that Lourdes had better get an education and work.

Whatever else is said about her, Madonna was very serious about being a mother. Strict too.

For years, her children have only seen her by appointment for about 30 minutes at a time. Any longer than that and they get on Mama's nerves. Vadge's assistants tell the kids that Vadge is exercising or busy and won't see them. They're raised by nannies.

[quote]I just want to say that I think it is despicable to demean and hack away at the children of celebrities.

Uh-huh. R8, R14, I just want to say that the Datalounge may not be the best place for you, dear. t

by Anonymousreply 3910/14/2013

I think she's way prettier than her mother ever was. She also seems nicer so far.

She's going to inherit many millions but I wouldn't wish Madonna as a mother on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 4010/14/2013

FC had a nose job. Lourdes had her eyebrows lasered, but looks natural... so far.

by Anonymousreply 4110/14/2013

Who is FC??

by Anonymousreply 4210/14/2013

FC = Frances Cobain

by Anonymousreply 4310/14/2013

Looks like typical Bronx, Brooklyn trash

by Anonymousreply 4410/14/2013

Holy shit! How is this girl in any way unattractive? Have you seen the Moore-Willis kids?! Lourdes is a goddess compared to them, and a pretty girl by any (normal) standard. I think some of the people taking issue with her looks have problems with race and see her as "too ethnic," which is hilarious/pathetic considering her mother's background. Remember that Madonna is a bottle blonde, and that this is what she used to look like:

by Anonymousreply 4510/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!