Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Marriage and having had children decreases a man/woman's sex appeal

Does anyone else feel that way? Whenever a man is a husband and has kids, he's just not as attractive or sexy as a single lad without children. I don't know the rationale behind this phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2013

marriage bump

by Anonymousreply 102/28/2013

Why doesn't anyone want to answer this thread?

by Anonymousreply 202/28/2013

[quote]Marriage and having had children decreases a man/woman's sex appeal

Tell that to all the women whose husbands cheat on them! Some men actually become MORE appealing after they have seeded a woman. There are tons of slutty women who get off on pleasuring a man who has a wife and kids at home. Forbidden fruit. Just like there are gay men who like fucking married guys.

Mothers, with the exception of the those that are very young, are not viewed in the same way. Women typically carry most of the burden of caring for young children, and most single guys dont want to deal with that part.

by Anonymousreply 302/28/2013

Au contraire! I find young dads incredibly sexy. And, yeah, they're the kind of guys I'd find attractive whether they had offspring or not, but being a daddy only make them more so. I guess it brings out that tender side that I find so attractive.

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

apparently it knocked me from 8th to 98th (see other thread) so I guess the answer is yes

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

I bet OP is on every anti-Prop 8 mailing list.

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.