Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sassy Black Woman or Sassy Jewish Woman

You are forced to spend the rest of your life in the body of one. Which do you choose?

*Both the Sassy Black Woman and the Sassy Jewish Woman will be named Chantal. The Sassy Jewish Woman will be wealthier, but the Sassy Black Woman will have bigger boobs and can sing.

by Anonymousreply 1303/01/2013

Thanks, anti-black troll @R1. Nice attempt to draw racist comments.

by Anonymousreply 202/28/2013

Fuck off R2. I'm tired of this kind of crap. The black man has to put up with way to much shit. It's 2013! It needs to stop. Have you studied any black history?! It seems like you need a refresher coarse. You either don't know or don't care what we have been through. Your comment just reinforces that nothing has really changed.

by Anonymousreply 302/28/2013

Or maybe it's a genuine anti-Semite, r2. Those do exist, you know.

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

Sassy black women are usually better singers so I'd chose her. We could go to karaoke. Maybe she would be cast in a Dreamgirls tour and I could visit her in other states....sound fun.

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2013

I would rather be a sassy Asian woman with medium sized boobs, lots of money, long black hair, a condo in Hong Kong, townhouses in London and San Francisco, a home in Napa, and who can sing.

by Anonymousreply 802/28/2013

hmmm let's see... Bette Midler or Aretha

I'll take Aretha for 100$ please, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2013

[quote] It seems like you need a refresher coarse.

The same applies to you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2013

Is that $100 a pound, r9? Because you'd better have all the gold bars you need to back up that bid.

by Anonymousreply 1103/01/2013

How much wealthier?

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2013

When you say, "In the body of," do you mean in any way something biblical? Because that's a suicide call.

by Anonymousreply 1303/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!