Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Item

Remember how back in the day Tiger Woods traded cover stories so that his infidelities could be hidden? Well, an A++ list celebrity has reached a similar deal and is appearing on a cover that she would have laughed at a year ago until she passed out from laughing so hard. The thing is, the parent company of the magazine was offered some information about the celebrity. Disturbing information. About a long time employee. About the employee being caught pleasuring himself to photos of our celebrity and her infant daughter. Yeah, it is pretty sick. There is video of the incident that was taken by a woman he paid to have sex with. They are both drunk in the video but he talks about how he works for the celebrity and was her very first employee and has been with her forever and the hooker went to sell the story and the publishing company loved it. Was going to buy it and reached out to the people of the celebrity and they traded. Cover stories for a block on the publication of the photos and video. The celebrity also got together with her A++ list husband and they paid the hooker a great deal of money to go away. So, in the next couple of months when you see a cover and go wtf, now you know why.

by Anonymousreply 4603/03/2013

tldr

by Anonymousreply 102/28/2013

So which A+++ list couple has a baby daughter?

by Anonymousreply 202/28/2013

I can't even think of two A++ stars who are married to each other.

by Anonymousreply 302/28/2013

[quote]I can't even think of two A++ stars who are married to each other.

Brad and Angelina, for one. And her youngest daughter is now 4.

Are we about to see an Enquirer cover with "EXCLUSIVE: Angelina Tells Enquirer Readers Her Six Tips to a Happy Marriage"?

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

When did Brad and Angelina marry R4?

by Anonymousreply 502/28/2013

Beyonce? Is she appearing on any covers?

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

R6 has it

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2013

Could be Beyonce, but wouldn't Jay Z just have the guy killed?

by Anonymousreply 802/28/2013

[quote]an A++ list celebrity has reached a similar deal and is appearing on a cover that she would have laughed at a year ago

I wonder what kind of cover? The Enquirer?

by Anonymousreply 902/28/2013

There is more to this story.

Who would do this for an EMPLOYEE?????

Is the employee a relative?

by Anonymousreply 1002/28/2013

"So which A+++ list couple has a baby daughter? "

What A+++ lister has a straight male PA?

by Anonymousreply 1102/28/2013

They didn't say he's a PA. He could be a bodyguard. Beyonce has a baby daughter.

by Anonymousreply 1202/28/2013

The BI is sounds titillating but ultimately is very boring. Who cares about an A lister's perverted employee? We only want to know about perverted A listers.

by Anonymousreply 1302/28/2013

This makes me miss Ted/Bruce. I liked his purple prose more than this sort of thing.

And I find it almost incomprehensible (as well as boring), but where's the gay part of this?

by Anonymousreply 1402/28/2013

This is taken from CDAN and the regulars there think its Beyonce with the perverted former employee her own father. He was her manager for years (very first employee who was with her forever) before she canned him. THAT would make the situation the big deal it seems to be here.

by Anonymousreply 1502/28/2013

This seems made up and ridiculously false.

by Anonymousreply 1602/28/2013

It was pointed out that Beyonce is supposed to be on the cover of Shape next month. Not typical for her.

Shape is owned by the same media conglom that owns Star, the NE, Ok, Radar, and other tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 1702/28/2013

Beyonce will go on the cover of anything.

by Anonymousreply 1802/28/2013

It does sound like Beyonce's father. That makes it more creepty and weird than some random employee.

What a perv.

by Anonymousreply 1902/28/2013

Beyonce broke with her dad way before the baby was born.

by Anonymousreply 2002/28/2013

He got a hooker? Who cares? Sounds fake and made up by kids.

by Anonymousreply 2102/28/2013

r16 - Yup. It's CDAN. He designs phony BIs specifically to titillate soccer moms.

by Anonymousreply 2202/28/2013

I'm pretty sure The Enquirer does not ask people to be on their cover.

They just slap on a picture of whoever they feel like putting on there.

by Anonymousreply 2302/28/2013

I used to like CDAN but now it's full of people who take it way too seriously. As if every blind item is a true life mystery that there are solving. I did like his reveal that Rene Zellwegger said Bradley Cooper had a tiny penis.

by Anonymousreply 2402/28/2013

Not that I believe a damn thing CDAN says except maybe when they play their reversal game of taking real stories already published and turned into a BI BUT this would not be about protecting the employee - it's about protecting their child. No one wants their child dragged through this kind of thing. Not even as a "victim."

by Anonymousreply 2502/28/2013

Right, but you have fallen into the trap of assuming it's true. It is fiction.

by Anonymousreply 2602/28/2013

I wouldnt be surprised if Matthew Knowles had an inappropriate relationship with Beyonce. On one of Destiny's Child albums, there is a song about molestation by a stepdad. The rumors have been saying for years Beyonce is not his biological daughter. She was groomed to dress like a stripper from childhood. Years ago, at some award show, Beyonce had to perform a lapdance on stage for some guy and the camera panned to him and he was looking at her like she was a steak. That always stuck with me for some reason. I never forgot it.

by Anonymousreply 2702/28/2013

I'm pretty sure if Jay-Z caught wind of the fact that someone was jacking off to a picture of his daughter he would slit that person's throat.

by Anonymousreply 2802/28/2013

CDAN does have real BI's that have come true. Every time there is a BI and someone mentions CDAN, there are always people screaming fake, fiction, etc. Like you're PR shills or something. If you don't like the fucking BI then get out of the fucking thread and quitting shitting on it.

by Anonymousreply 2903/01/2013

Fuck off, R29. Thank you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 3003/01/2013

I'm not going to fuck off. You fuck off, I'm sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 3103/01/2013

Ladies, put away your knives. CDAN works off the Daily Mirror and other gossip sites that are all focused on trashing the same celebs. Some of the blinds come true because celebs are messy, and they don't want you to know they are gay or lesbian/beard/cheat/do drugs/divorce/etc. But some are complete fiction. Beyonce on the cover of Shape seems like something a new mom would want to do, after having a baby, to show off her figure. That is more logical to me.

by Anonymousreply 3203/01/2013

Could it be Jennifer Garner? She's not A list but I guess Ben is. It didn't say the kid is still an infant.

by Anonymousreply 3303/01/2013

No he wouldn't r28, he'd have his people do it.

Unless, of course, it was the father. Otherwise, there would be no reason to even make this a blind.

I agree with other posters who think there's another dimension to this.

by Anonymousreply 3403/01/2013

It's Mamie. My publicist actually set the whole thing up, because no magazine would cover-feature her unless they thought there was a scandal they were exchanging it for.

by Anonymousreply 3503/01/2013

But Beyonce isn't in shape. She's had liposuction and the one meal a day thing.

by Anonymousreply 3603/01/2013

Will and Jaded Stinky Smith.

by Anonymousreply 3703/01/2013

Brad and Angie

by Anonymousreply 3803/01/2013

Brad and Angelina, for the umpteenth time, r38, are NOT married.

The BI doesn't say the child is currently an infant.

I'm going with CZJ and Michael.

by Anonymousreply 3903/01/2013

Mary Tyler Moore and Grant Tinker

by Anonymousreply 4003/01/2013

I'm trying to figure out why what an employee does is something the A+++ celebrities need to hush up.

by Anonymousreply 4103/01/2013

Unless this employee is a close family member (and you want to save yourself the embarrassment), I don't see the point in trying to hide this.

Shame the motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 4203/01/2013

I agree r41. Wouldn't it be even more publicity for them to do covers with "Sex Scandal horror! Jenny's bodyguard betrays her but she vows to protect her baby!" Some crap like that will make whoever it is (I just used Jenny) look even better.

by Anonymousreply 4303/01/2013

R42, Exactly. The creep has to be a relative. Why hide it? This is why Beyonce/Jay-Z are the best match. Both are A-list married entertainers and Beyonce's father Matthew was the first employee she ever had. He managed her for 15 years until he was fired 2 years ago. He cheated on his wife and had a kid out of wedlock 2 years ago so the sleeping with a hooker thing isnt far-fetched.

by Anonymousreply 4403/01/2013

It is true that The National Enquirer traded a Tiger Woods cover on Men's Health for their silence on his infidelity. When a second scandal came their way they refused to cover up for him. Beyonce on the cover of Shape isn't that odd. It seems more like Enty made up a story based on his favorite topic (pedophiles). I doubt a story like that could get into a tab anyway its slander unless one can provide proof and it would be illegal to post the alleged photos.

by Anonymousreply 4503/01/2013

So is it really Beyonce?

by Anonymousreply 4603/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.