The NFL is trying to weed out the gays

by Anonymousreply 3203/02/2013

Cute.

by Anonymousreply 102/28/2013

Wasn't this new yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 202/28/2013

He's hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 302/28/2013

Good for him for speaking out about this!

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

Good for him for saying something.

by Anonymousreply 502/28/2013

He's a Tight End, so I guess that means he's a top.

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

It's not just one guy. There are three who said they had the same experience.

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2013

that's terrible! they all need to go now and take a shower together.

by Anonymousreply 802/28/2013

Good for him. He looks like an overgrown leprechaun.

by Anonymousreply 902/28/2013

He's HUGE, muscular, cute, handsome, has pretty eyes, CSLs, groomed brows, dyes his styled hair a reddish blond, and is into fashion. Could just be metrosexual, but I hope he's gay and gets hired by a Bay Area, NY, or LA team and eventually becomes the first openly gay NFL player!

by Anonymousreply 1002/28/2013

This thread is useless without pictures of his penile schlong.

by Anonymousreply 1102/28/2013

He's known as being shy. He's interviewed at 4:10 in the video. Doesn't ping to me, doesn't have gayvoice.

Other than his great looks, don't know why his sexuality would be questions unless there are rumors started by people who know him.

Given his shyness and "Paul Bunyan" size, plus the fact that he's so young, not having dated yet would be no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 1202/28/2013

He is painfully young, could take a few years for him to discover his sexuality if he's been mainly devoted to FB

by Anonymousreply 1302/28/2013

This is Denard Robinson who made similar claims.

by Anonymousreply 1402/28/2013

And this is Le'veon Bell who said he had a similar experience.

by Anonymousreply 1502/28/2013

What were their answers?

by Anonymousreply 1602/28/2013

Six foot-seven, 245 pounds! Daddy!

Still, isn't it illegal to ask people one is considering hiring whether or not they are gay?

by Anonymousreply 1702/28/2013

"Still, isn't it illegal to ask people one is considering hiring whether or not they are gay?"

Yes

by Anonymousreply 1802/28/2013

No, it's not R18. It may be illegal in some states, bit its definitely permitted in others. There's no Federal law including gays as a protected group.

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2013

Do they ask everyone the same question? Or just to some of them?

by Anonymousreply 2003/01/2013

I read an article that claims that the question is asked to throw off the player in some way to see how and how quick he reacts to this kind of questions (to spot anger management issues?).

by Anonymousreply 2103/01/2013

^that's right, other questions suggested to weed out the unmanageably angry include "Are your parents of the same race?" "Do you go to church? How do you feel about church? Do you like Jews?" and "If we asked you to attend a GOP fundraiser would you be able to?"

by Anonymousreply 2203/01/2013

They don't directly ask "are you gay." That would put the team afoul of the NFL's own regulations.

[quote]"[Teams] ask you like, 'Do you have a girlfriend?' 'Are you married?' 'Do you like girls?' " Kasa said in his radio interview Tuesday. "Those kinds of things, and you know it was just kind of weird. But they would ask you with a straight face, and it's a pretty weird experience altogether."

by Anonymousreply 2303/01/2013

If they ask "Do you have a girlfriend?" the players should respond "Yes, her name's Lennay. She just miraculously recovered from her coma."

by Anonymousreply 2403/01/2013

The NFL is more and more being exposed as the neanderthal-run conglomerate that it is.

I find it difficult to endure gay fans who suck up to this quagmire of homophobia and physical destruction.

Between the antigay attitudes (with a few bold exceptions), the drug abuse, the violent crimes, the hundreds of permanent head injuries and more awfulness, it's horrid.

by Anonymousreply 2503/01/2013

Dont forget, the icing on the cake! The NFL is a non profit for IRS purposes!

by Anonymousreply 2603/01/2013

The NFL gay probe questions were talked about on an NPR sports round-up today. They didn't say which team was asking those questions.

by Anonymousreply 2703/01/2013

"They didn't say which team was asking those questions"

Too bad. Those teams should be exposed.

by Anonymousreply 2803/02/2013

r27, wow, I never knew that!

by Anonymousreply 2903/02/2013

I had a libertarian CEO has sneered at anyone who questioned his fairness and whose wife had a company that did background checks. After the company failed I found HR files proving they hired people to find all kinds of illegal information on prospective candidates and the candidates' family relations were always a major consideration in anyone who was a vice-president or above.

by Anonymousreply 3003/02/2013

[quote]The NFL is a non profit for IRS purposes!

Wait. Are you saying that the oversight organization, the NFL, is non-profit as opposed to the individual clubs with many different owners who have tax burdens? If it's the former, it's not such a big deal, unlike not taxing highly profitable teams.

If you're saying the NFL takes a cut from teams and isn't taxed, we need more information!!!

Could you distinguish and keep it straight (no pun!)?

by Anonymousreply 3103/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.