Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. During a recent weekend, this multiple Oscar nominee and this one-time Oscar nominee spent some time together. They watched some sports game together, had a few meals together, and participated in a few leisure-time activities together. All very innocent, right?

Maybe not.

Multiple has a jealous male friend. He is an actor who broke into the business more than 20 years ago as a minor. Now, we’re not saying that anyone here is gay… but Multiple has had a revolving door of girlfriends, One-Time has been in few suspiciously beardy relationships, and Male Friend spends an awful lot of time in gay bars in WeHo!

The Male Friend wasn’t at Multiple’s that weekend, but he quickly found out that Multiple was spending the weekend with another man. When he found out that it was One-Time, he went nuts! He sent One-Time a flurry of threatening texts and voice mails telling him that Multiple “is my man” and that he had better stay away from or that he would tell the press that One-Time is gay!

Uh oh! But it was an idle threat, and One-Time knew it. He knew that Male Friend wasn’t about to sink three successful careers with one call. But – just to make sure – he and Multiple did a photo op together that portrays them as a couple of regular, macho guys who were doing nothing more than hanging out, watching sports, drinking beer, and talking about girls.

2. This gorgeous B-/C+ model/mostly movie actress has been telling friends that she does not think she will ever have kids with her husband because they have sex once every few months and then only when he gets drunk. Well, she should ask herself why he always seems to meet his friends at gay bars and she would probably figure out why they have sex so infrequently.

by Anonymousreply 4603/05/2013

I'm assuming with #1 that we're supposed to think Leo (Multiple Oscar nominee), Lucas Haas (Male Friend) and...who is the One-Time nominee?

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

One Time could be James Franco

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2013

One-Time: Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 302/27/2013

Yes, Bradley was photo'd hanging out with Leo recently, wasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 402/27/2013

So who, other than the sender and receiver, would know about "a flurry of threatening texts and voice mails"? How would that information get to the person who's writing the blind item? Because I assume the sender and receiver aren't blabbing about it. Things like that make me doubt these items are true.

But yes, it sounds like Leo and Bradley to me - they were just photographed together in what looked like a total setup.

by Anonymousreply 502/27/2013

James Franco is starting to confuse me. If he's so straight, why is he never linked with any woman?

by Anonymousreply 602/27/2013

#1 is so obviously Leo, Bradley and Lukas....

by Anonymousreply 702/28/2013

Lukas is so freaking creepy meth head looking

by Anonymousreply 802/28/2013

Maybe Lukas made good on his threat and this is as far as the media he told will take it with what the proof provided?

by Anonymousreply 902/28/2013

Leo and Brad "looking for girls"

by Anonymousreply 1002/28/2013

Didn't even have to finish it: Leo and Lucas Haas.

by Anonymousreply 1102/28/2013

In my opinion, someone has taken the obvious and added speculation to it. Leo and Lukas are friends, not lovers. Yes, they are both absolutely gay and Leo is a part of Lukas's extended family. There is no way Lukas would threaten to 'expose' Leo's sexuality. I just don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 1202/28/2013

So much time spent on devising these fake blind items, so many, many actors

by Anonymousreply 1302/28/2013

Made up based on known facts and current speculation.

Love the part about how Leo and Bradley faked a macho photo op just in case, because nothing shuts up gay gossip like photos of them together, especially standing half naked on a Balcony, looking all studly. And they faked this photos while on holiday WITH Lukas Haas, who was in other pics. Cold. Or ridiculously made up to fit current events.

by Anonymousreply 1403/01/2013

#2 is John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 1503/01/2013

Travolta and his wife have already had three kids and the last one was allegedly a baster baby.

by Anonymousreply 1603/01/2013

#1 sounds made up.

by Anonymousreply 1703/01/2013

In # 1 one of the guys could be George Clooney? Clooney likes to hang out with guys and watch sports and do the usual BS male routine.

by Anonymousreply 1803/01/2013

Is the answer to either one of those Olivia Newton-John?

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2013

Male Friend is Tobey Maguire

by Anonymousreply 2003/01/2013

Burt Reynolds? Is number one Mr Burt Reynolds and Dom deLuise?

by Anonymousreply 2103/01/2013

Multiple.- Leonardo DiCaprio

One Time.- Bradley Cooper

Male friend.- Lukas Haas.

It seems that lately, DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper are spending a lot of time together....

by Anonymousreply 2203/01/2013

Which one in that picture is Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 2303/01/2013

#1 sounds quite made up. Could they be trying to say that the one time nominee is Jonah Hill though? He seems to being hanging a lot with Leo. But yeah, sounds fake anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2403/01/2013

He's the one in the sunglasses. That picture is like 2 years old so I wouldn't say it's something that is happening lately.

by Anonymousreply 2503/01/2013

There are very recent pics of Bradley and Leo hanging out together in Miami.

Gay from the space.

by Anonymousreply 2603/02/2013

Yes, those are the pics that probably caused this blind item to be written.

by Anonymousreply 2703/02/2013

There are very recent pics of Bradley and Leo hanging out together in Miami.

Gay from the space.

by Anonymousreply 2803/03/2013

Sorry but Bradley Cooper is not handsome at all.

by Anonymousreply 2903/03/2013

[quote]Sorry but Bradley Cooper is not handsome at all.

I don't think so either, but I guess as long as he's light and bright, then he's good enough for Hollywood. Hollywood would rather put a plain looking white guy on a pedestal than an attractive man of color.

by Anonymousreply 3003/04/2013

One's handsome man is another one's 'eew, kill it with fire!'.

by Anonymousreply 3103/04/2013

Even if true, why would Bradley be spending time with Leo and Lukas? Isn't he far out of their league intellectually?

by Anonymousreply 3203/04/2013

Amen, r30

by Anonymousreply 3303/04/2013

r29 I thought Bradley Cooper looked good in the first "Hangover", but now I see he is homely. Especially with his big nose and small eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3403/04/2013

#1 sounds like #2 to me.

by Anonymousreply 3503/04/2013

R30, that is an interesting point, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 3603/04/2013

Both have bed hair in that pic at [R28].....hmm

by Anonymousreply 3703/04/2013

There were also photos of Leo and Bradley in Italy together, last fall if I remember. They were in Pisa. Sorry, I couldn't track down the link.

by Anonymousreply 3803/04/2013

Leonardo DiCaprio- Bachelor Party With Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 3903/04/2013

Leonardo and Lukas Haas have one thing in common. On their respective Twitter accounts, they both are following Kevin Connolly. Neither is following Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 4003/04/2013

Maybe that's because BC doesn't have twitter.

by Anonymousreply 4103/04/2013

That pic at R22 is funny. All handsome boys in the pic - and no cute girls. Actually, no girls at all. It looks like a white party for Emperor Nero.

Oh yeah. They're gay. And fucking.

by Anonymousreply 4203/04/2013

Bradley and Tammy have gone a long time in show business without a beard. Leo has everyone brainwashed, including media, that he bangs all these models.

by Anonymousreply 4303/04/2013

Well there are no girls in that picture because they were there for a bachelor party of a producer.

by Anonymousreply 4403/04/2013

If we're analyzing social media, Bradley Cooper has an all but empty mobli account. His profile picture shows himself with Lukas Haas. In better days?

by Anonymousreply 4503/05/2013

There's a new and interesting interview with Bradley Cooper in the British GQ.

by Anonymousreply 4603/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.