Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Morrissey: "If more men were homosexual, there would be no wars"

[post redacted because thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

by Anonymousreply 4603/03/2013

The Kinsey scale in the military is absolutely off the charts. Trending gay. He knows this right?

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

He is insane

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2013

He's obviously never been to Datalounge to witness how fast we will push the red drone button to freak&flame a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 302/27/2013

By the way, we fought for the right to wear a uniform and kill people in wars and DADT is now history.

by Anonymousreply 402/27/2013

Alexander the Great would disagree.

by Anonymousreply 502/27/2013

How would he know? He doesn't get along with people.

by Anonymousreply 602/27/2013

There would be a lot more vicious face-slapping, though.

by Anonymousreply 702/27/2013

It's obvious Morrisey has never been in a gay bar at closing time when two rival queens were eyeing the same trick.

Hell hath no fury.....

by Anonymousreply 802/27/2013

Morrissey is a daft poof.

He's just such a be-yotch anymore, it's hard to take him remotely seriously.

by Anonymousreply 902/27/2013

Today the United States invaded China and began "Purse Fight I."

by Anonymousreply 1002/28/2013

He has obviously never seen two inner city black drag queens in a knife fight outside Walgreens.

by Anonymousreply 1102/28/2013

[quote] In 1984, he stated that he refused "to recognise the terms hetero-, bi-, and homo-sexual" because "everybody has exactly the same sexual needs."

That's an old quote, but he might still stand by it since he still evades any questions about his sexual orientation. And that makes him a hypocrite, he recognizes the term "homosexual" here with the OP's new quote. Really I don't have a problem with his opinions and agree with a lot of them (such as referring to Madonna as McDonna!) but in 2013 it's long overdue to finally admit he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1202/28/2013

[quote] homosexual men would never kill other men.

We agree!

by Anonymousreply 1302/28/2013

This has got to be the most delusional statement I've ever heard.

The Catholic church is full of homosexuals and all they know how to spew is intolerance and hatred of gays and women.

by Anonymousreply 1402/28/2013

I don't think I could handle being mated with Morrissey. Too much man.

by Anonymousreply 1502/28/2013

I used to be a big Smiths/Morrissey fan back in the 80s but listening to them now I think Morrissey is a joke. terrible voice.

by Anonymousreply 1702/28/2013

Hitler was rumoured to be gay. Wouldn't surprise me at all since he was into art, wanted to become a priest earlier on and never married one of his GF (except for Eva Braun a day before they both committed suicide) Hitler had numerous GF but half of them committed suicide. The creepiest picture of him is when he very affectionately stroked the cheeks of 14 year old soldiers in the last weeks of the war. Most of the German soldiers died like flies because they were ill equipped, so only teenagers were available to fight his glorious war. All those propaganda films of beautiful men and woman were his idea.

Kim Young Ill looks pretty gay to me too.

Everybody can be violent, hereo, homo, asian, black, white. Sexual orientation or race has nothing to do with certain personality traits.

by Anonymousreply 1802/28/2013

I guess he never read about the history of Ancient Sparta. A bunch of warmongering homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 1902/28/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2002/28/2013

[quote]If more men were homosexual, there would be no wars.

Oh, yes. You're SO knowledgable, aren't you, Mister Never-Shuts-Up.

by Anonymousreply 2202/28/2013

Why is this miserable prisspot still alive and Freddie Mercury dead?

by Anonymousreply 2402/28/2013

R14, you kind of just proved his point.

Morrissey is talking about straight men. Closeted gay men in the Vatican would never hurt a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 2502/28/2013

Does this mean he's finally come out then? Because no one is a bigger closet homo than Morrissey. Besides, war is often caused by hatred and vindictiveness and Morrissey is brimming over with both of those sentiments. Some of his comments have verged on advocating killing or physically attacking people who eat meat and his rhetoric often contains violent images in relation to things he doesn't approve of.

by Anonymousreply 2603/01/2013

I would love to throw an uncooked rack of lamb on stage at his next concert.

by Anonymousreply 2703/01/2013

He doesn't know a lot of drama queens, does he?

Some gays would start a war, just because someone took the last glass of pickled artichoke hearts right in front of them.

And it's rich coming from the guy who has so much hate for the British Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 2803/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 2903/01/2013

It is a patronizing statement. In other words, gays aren't REAL men, they can't possibly have the emotions and hormones of REAL men.

This also ignores all the gays and bis in the military, on sports teams, etc.This is why we MUST come out, so people know we are, well, everything and everywhere.

It stereotypes us, that we gays can't be real MEN.

by Anonymousreply 3103/01/2013

I'm gay, but I'm definitely NOT "a woman trapped in a male's body" for fuck's sake. That term is for trannys.

by Anonymousreply 3203/01/2013

I am great joy to speak freely about the homosex, where the man go up into the man!

by Anonymousreply 3303/01/2013

I took it more to mean that straight men would/will kill another man since he isn't attracted to men.

Whereas gay men actually have USE for other men, so there wouldn't be a need for war. Not to mention that wars in the ancient pass used women as spoils of war(this would not work with gay men).

I didn't initially think he meant the whole gay men are effeminate, although now when thinking about it that might have been part of his thinking.

by Anonymousreply 3403/01/2013

Giggle, giggle.

by Anonymousreply 3503/01/2013

He's obviously never been on DL.

by Anonymousreply 3603/01/2013

It's always nice to think of war as being something that only men do, or white men, or white straight men.

But that's not at all the case.

by Anonymousreply 3703/01/2013

[quote] It is a patronizing statement.

You hit the nail on the head. Just another person who speaks about gay men as if we are all one person, instead of a diverse community.

That's fucked up whether it comes from those who hate us or those who are among us.

by Anonymousreply 3803/01/2013

I think he's right. Male cooperation is important for the species.

by Anonymousreply 3903/01/2013

Where r38. Generalizing based on the image of the gay-passive male.

by Anonymousreply 4003/01/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4103/01/2013

And Morrissey is their queen, R41.

by Anonymousreply 4203/01/2013

He's obviously never been subjected to the radioactive fallout from thermonuclear shade.

by Anonymousreply 4303/01/2013

Even by his standards, this is a bit much. He's getting so desperate with these press outbursts lately.

by Anonymousreply 4403/03/2013

[quote]That's an old quote, but he might still stand by it since he still evades any questions about his sexual orientation.

Yeah, and Michael Stipe copied that quote before he came out.

In recent years on some of the songs from his comeback albums - like YATQ where the word "gay" appeared for the first time - he's been hinting more at it. I reckon he's saving it for his autobiography which was due last year.

Some of the stuff on that trilogy of 00s comeback albums have been amongst his best work, but the new songs I've heard have been absolutely dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 4503/03/2013

What is this fat old queen prattling on about? Is he English or Irish this week? He's always been a closeted bore now he's an ancient one who wears Depends!

by Anonymousreply 4603/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!