Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Did Nicholas Hoult give up his ass to Bryan Singer?

He was cast by him in 2 blockbuster movies, is exactly his type, and Singer has something of a reputation for using the casting couch, so it seems to add up.

by Anonymousreply 7205/05/2015

[italic]"How hard was it to find the perfect Jack? Of course you'd already worked with Nick before, as a producer on "X-Men: First Class."[/italic]

I didn't quickly jump to cast him. I wanted to make sure he was right. So I saw a lot of guys. In the end, it was one of those things where I was seeing everybody, but the real guy was right there under my nose. It's a very classic kind of character -- the distracted, awkward farm boy who longs for adventure and falls for a humble princess and goes on a journey and becomes a man. Nick is very charismatic, but he can also play very vulnerable and he has a great sense of humor."

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

I don't think the "casting couch" exists as it once does. Maybe for no talent nobodies but not to people with a name, which Nicholas Hoult has from starring in Skins.

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2013

I thought Singer went for cute underage twinks, not big dorky young men.

by Anonymousreply 302/27/2013

But being a UK television star is not the same thing as being a Hollywood movie star, r2.

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

And did he also have to put out for Tom Ford to be in A Single Man, where Tom got him out of his tighty whities ...

by Anonymousreply 502/28/2013

Without a doubt, Singer tapped that ass. He's just the type and size.

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

Hoult is very tall, r6. I thought Singer went for twinks.

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2013

Tom Ford likes to give Jamie Bell a bad rap by stating the young man left the production of A Single Man just before they started. He was replaced by Nicolas Hoult, and Ford enjoys saying Hoult was better than Bell could ever have been.

I always wondered what was behind this.

Is Bell a brat like the director claims?

But then, J.B. doesn't seem to have a bad reputation anywhere else. He worked with Peter Jackson, Spielberg, K. McDonald and other lesser known directors and it seemed fine. Then, what? Did Bell angrily refused something and left the production ?

Then Hoult went on to work with Bryan Singer, whose notorious reputation is not a secret. One has to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2013

those are some FRIGHTENING eyes

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2013

Who wouldn't fuck Nicholas Hoult?

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2013

Hoult has cheekbones to die for and a nice slender body. My guess is he probably let Singer blow him, which oddly isn't a choice in the poll.

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2013

He was Mine.

by Anonymousreply 1403/01/2013

I suppose Bradley Cooper was too, Jen at r14. Aren't you rumoured to be interested in Robert Pattinson.

by Anonymousreply 1503/01/2013

Name one actor cast in a Bryan Singer film with published reports of having slept with the director.

He has a reputation for dating non-actor twinks, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 1603/01/2013

Published report? Does it have to be peer reviewed also? This is celebrity gossip.

by Anonymousreply 1703/01/2013

People were quick to allude that Brandon Routh put out for getting the lead in Singer's Superman. It is no stretch for the same people to claim that Singer sampled Hoult's goods.

And it doesn't help Hoult that he was with a high profile actress who's rumored to be a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2013

I comply with r16's insane request and get nothing?!

Come on!

by Anonymousreply 2103/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 2203/01/2013

Bryan Singer did seem very fascinated with Brad Renfro's teenage body in "Apt Pupil", did he not?

by Anonymousreply 2303/02/2013

warm, moist and inviting anus alert!

by Anonymousreply 2403/02/2013

All I want to know is, is he wearing lipstick in those photos?

by Anonymousreply 2503/02/2013

I like this patch of chest hair he has going.

by Anonymousreply 2603/03/2013

He killed me.

by Anonymousreply 2703/03/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2803/03/2013

The correct punctuation for r1's quote:

"So I saw a lot of guys in "the end." It was one of those things where I was seeing everybody, but the real guy was right there under my .... nose."

by Anonymousreply 2903/04/2013

Does this mean Mr. Singer's ass is now bigger since Mr. Hoult gave him his? Does this mean Mr. Hoult is running around with no ass?

by Anonymousreply 3003/04/2013

Very flat chest

by Anonymousreply 3103/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 3206/04/2013

R28, you fucking twat, even when talking about nitwit priests would you please not continue the immoral, disgusting association of being gay and being a pederast? Gay priests do not mess with children. Pederast priests do, asshole.

I'm watching you, chimp.

by Anonymousreply 3306/04/2013

Is Singer a top or a bottom? Or is he versatile?

by Anonymousreply 3406/04/2013

Yes, because Bryan Sibger is gay, that means he makes his casting decisions on who he can fuck.

Isn't that how you all make your work decisions???

by Anonymousreply 3506/04/2013

Good distinction r33. Loads of catholic priests will be gay but not paedos. It's disgusting how gay people are so associated with paedophilia and discriminated against when working with children much like the blood transfusions. As in life most nonces are hetero.

Liking barely legal twinks is different to going after children or 14 year old boys.

That bumbling moron and alleged gay votes, er, rights activist David Cameron did this recently.

by Anonymousreply 3606/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 3704/18/2014

Jamie Bell probably continues to suffer from what he went through with Stephen Daldry. I doubt he was willing to do a reenactment with Tom Ford (who is obsessed with youth despite being married to The Cryptkeeper).

by Anonymousreply 3804/18/2014

What exactly happened with Stephen Daldry and Jamie Bell?

by Anonymousreply 3904/18/2014

What exactly happened with Stephen Daldry and Jamie Bell?

They made a piñata out of papier-mache together, Rose!!!

by Anonymousreply 4104/18/2014

PROOF (that Nick Hoult has an ass)

by Anonymousreply 4204/18/2014

Beautiful, R42!

by Anonymousreply 4404/18/2014

[quote]Jamie Bell probably continues to suffer from what he went through with Stephen Daldry.

Aren't Bell and Daldry still on good terms?

by Anonymousreply 4504/18/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 4604/18/2014

Bell still names Daldry as one of the most important people in his life.

However, who knows what went on with those two...

by Anonymousreply 4704/18/2014

adam canto may have done the same and any twinkie looking actor in all of his films

by Anonymousreply 4804/18/2014

R49, projection is the sincerest form of pathology.

You should go talk to someone about your obsession with Bryan Singer and your fantasies about his sex life. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5004/18/2014

Not gonna lie, picturing Hoult in r49's little scene gave me wood...

by Anonymousreply 5104/18/2014

I just watched Jack and the Beanstalk, starring Nicholas Hoult, directed by Bryan Singer...terrible.

Singer loves his non-American actors.

by Anonymousreply 5205/18/2014

Excuse me, Jack the Giant Slayer.

by Anonymousreply 5305/18/2014

The whole JLaw/Hoult association seems fishy. I bet they both sleep around for roles.

by Anonymousreply 5405/18/2014

There's a photo online which I can't be bothered to search for right now, of Hoult, Singer, Jackman and 3 lovely twinks on a private plane together, all looking very jolly. Very evocative.

by Anonymousreply 5505/18/2014

I assume this is the picture r55 mentions.

by Anonymousreply 5609/02/2014

Seeing as Nicholas about comes off as a dullard on screen, one would assume yes. Same with Jennifer Lawrence. The story of her being discovered on the sidewalk is completely unbelievable until you throw in blow jobs. Harvey has that on a number of A lister women.

by Anonymousreply 5709/02/2014

Nicholas is very fuckable, but I wonder how many other Hollywood hopefuls Singer has literally fucked over.

by Anonymousreply 5809/02/2014

[quote]Name one actor cast in a Bryan Singer film with published reports of having slept with the director.

Published reports? As if.

by Anonymousreply 5909/03/2014

I can't believe Bryan let his fuck piece put that pic up. I know it's innocent seeming enough to people who are clueless, but Hugh Jackman is so deeply closeted and he looks wasted.

by Anonymousreply 6009/03/2014

I heard there was poop all over the sofa.

by Anonymousreply 6209/03/2014

Singer's cast is weird :

Usual suspects : Kevin Spacey, closeted gay

X-Men : Hugh Jackman rumored gay, Ian McKellan gay, Ellen Page lesbian, Michael Fassbender with his very famous penis, Jennifer Lawrence funny as a drag queen, Nicholas Hoult total twink (even is he's tall, YES!), Anna Paquin bisexual, Olvia Munn and this big story with Brett Ratner

Superman Returns : Brandon Routh who could have topped Bryan

Walkyrie : Tom Cruise, rumored gay

What's funny in all of this is that Brett Ratner, who directed The Last Stand, said once 'Rehearsals are for fags'

And have a look at Apocalyspe's cast : Tye Sheridan, Kodi Smit-McPhee

by Anonymousreply 6304/25/2015

Tye Sheridan is adorable and erotic. I'd fuck the hell out of him.

by Anonymousreply 6404/25/2015

Isn't one of the hacked Jenn Lawrence pics allegedly Hoult in a towel, exposing the top of his dick? Looks like his body. I mean, who else would it have been?

by Anonymousreply 6504/25/2015

R65 How can you not realize how dopey you sound? First of all, no, none of the photos have Hoult's face. They were dick only, and that could have been anyone's dick.

Hoult is gay, Lawrence is a studio whore.

by Anonymousreply 6604/25/2015

Dustin Lance Black watch out R49 is here.

R49 = Oscar to best original screenpaly

by Anonymousreply 6704/26/2015

Tommy's had him for sure.

by Anonymousreply 6804/26/2015

That pic at R56 is a classic.

I don't see how anyone can watch A Single Man and doubt Tom Ford has had Hoult. The camera is making love to him half the time. I've no doubt Singer has sampled as well.

by Anonymousreply 6904/26/2015

That picture at 56 is incredible.

If I didn't think that Jackman was gay before, then I believe it now. And yes, any one of those twinks would probably have begged to ride his cock. Jackman is hot.

Bryan Singer, otoh, is a creep.

Nicholas Hoult looks fantastic in those Jaguar commercials. His accent is very posh, and I could easily see him playing James Bond in the future.

[quote] And have a look at Apocalyspe's cast : Tye Sheridan, Kodi Smit-McPhee

Singer seems to have a thing for young guys with unusual features.

Tye Sheridan is most definitely not a twink, and he has a very unusual look.

The same could be said of Nick Hoult, who also has unusual features.

by Anonymousreply 7004/26/2015

by Anonymousreply 7105/05/2015

I'd hit it.

Pic of Hoult from The Fappening.

by Anonymousreply 7205/05/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!