Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I had a heterosex dream last night

It was very stimulating (I think it may have been a wet dream). What really surprised me was that in it I was rough and verbal.

I watch a lot of amateur straight pron, so maybe that's it. I watch it because those are the guys who turn me on: average body/masculine Joe Schmo-types.

A little disturbing. Can one be unconsciously brainwashed into another orientation?

I've never had sex with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

Just relax. It's not at all unusual to have an unusual sex dream. Straight men have same-sex erotic dreams on occasion but usually refuse to address the fact. Get a copy of Kinsey's book regarding male sexualtiy.

It only means that human sexuality is fluid and that terms like "gay" and "straight" only serve to pigeon-hole individuals. Sexuality is much richer and complex.

It will be a victorious day when we are all able to act up our varied fantasies, regardless of the gender of the partner.

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

Sorry, "Act oN".

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2013

OP I love amateur straight pron, where do you watch yours at? it is so hard to find good pron

I personally think I might be a developing bisexual but Ill see were it goes. Gay sex is just not intriguing me as much lately, but Im still crazy for hot guys. Ive never been with a woman either. I have dreamed about guys having vagines though.

by Anonymousreply 302/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 502/28/2013

You are going to burn in hell for having such thoughts! Get thee to the church!

:D xoxo

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!