Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I had a heterosex dream last night

It was very stimulating (I think it may have been a wet dream). What really surprised me was that in it I was rough and verbal.

I watch a lot of amateur straight pron, so maybe that's it. I watch it because those are the guys who turn me on: average body/masculine Joe Schmo-types.

A little disturbing. Can one be unconsciously brainwashed into another orientation?

I've never had sex with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013

Just relax. It's not at all unusual to have an unusual sex dream. Straight men have same-sex erotic dreams on occasion but usually refuse to address the fact. Get a copy of Kinsey's book regarding male sexualtiy.

It only means that human sexuality is fluid and that terms like "gay" and "straight" only serve to pigeon-hole individuals. Sexuality is much richer and complex.

It will be a victorious day when we are all able to act up our varied fantasies, regardless of the gender of the partner.

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

Sorry, "Act oN".

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2013

OP I love amateur straight pron, where do you watch yours at? it is so hard to find good pron

I personally think I might be a developing bisexual but Ill see were it goes. Gay sex is just not intriguing me as much lately, but Im still crazy for hot guys. Ive never been with a woman either. I have dreamed about guys having vagines though.

by Anonymousreply 302/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 402/28/2013

-20/10

by Anonymousreply 502/28/2013

You are going to burn in hell for having such thoughts! Get thee to the church!

:D xoxo

by Anonymousreply 602/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.