Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A cat's pleasure spots?

Where on a cat should I pet to make him feel good?

by Anonymousreply 3903/01/2013

*rolls over*

Go for my tummy!

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

around the ears only. once you're done that, along the jaw if you're lucky.

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2013

If you've come here to find out how to tickle your pussy you're going to be sorely disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 302/27/2013

Cats love to have those parts of their body that they themselves can't stimulate. There head, ears, back of their neck, shoulders and especially their cheeks will put most "love lions" into a stupor.

by Anonymousreply 402/27/2013

Top of the head, face, under chin, and shoulders.

Some cats like being touched at the base of the spine near the tail--oddly, mine does not.

by Anonymousreply 502/27/2013

Don't touch the pussy!

by Anonymousreply 802/27/2013

Give the cat a tiny, tiny amount, R7. Try a little wine first, actually.

Don't pull the tail too hard. It is part of its spine, after all.

If the cat rebels, cease and desist.

by Anonymousreply 902/27/2013

This thread quickly took a dark turn.

by Anonymousreply 1002/27/2013

Vodka can actually sting,R7. It might me better to dilute it. Don't force it into the cat. It could be problematic.

See how your cat reacts. Don't do it again if your cat seems uncomfortable or has an adverse reaction such as vomiting or avoiding you.

by Anonymousreply 1102/27/2013

Catnip is still the safest source of pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 1202/27/2013

My kitty loved, LOVED ear massages. She'd let me hold and rub both ears between my thumb and index finger simultaneously. If I only did one ear, she'd eventually turn her head for attention to the other one.

by Anonymousreply 1302/27/2013

Actually, R11, don't try anything like that. It could be too dangerous.

I shouldn't generalize about all cats.

Forget my stupid ideas.

I would not want to see your cat harmed.

Stick to catnip and the petting that others on the thread have suggested.

Again: I do NOT want to endanger the life of a cat. Desist, R7.

by Anonymousreply 1402/27/2013

OP: Bestiality is illegal.

by Anonymousreply 1502/27/2013

R6 and R7

You bitches are crossing the line!

by Anonymousreply 1602/27/2013

Don't do anything that I have stated, R7. It was a terrible joke taken too far. I do not want to harm ant cat. I've actually never done that . I took a sick joke too far.

by Anonymousreply 1702/27/2013

I don't have a cat

by Anonymousreply 1802/27/2013

My cats like when I come up through their two front legs and scratch their chests and under arms. Their eyelids close like ohhh yesss.

Speaking of eyelids, they like me to lightly stroke both thumbs over and over their closed eyes. Must remind them how mama used to lick their eyes to clean them.

by Anonymousreply 1902/27/2013

My ol' tomcat like to get in my lap several times a day.

He rolls on his back so I can pet his belly while he looks up at me. He thinks this great.

As most cat and dog owners know, our pets like routine.

This cat comes to me for his first session of belly rubbing while I am, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper on-line.

I have to stop and give him the attention that he wants. He's been doing this for 13 years.

by Anonymousreply 2002/27/2013

I was out of my mind, trying to be funny in a ver sick way. I apologize to everyone on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 2102/27/2013

R6. I thought it was funny

by Anonymousreply 2202/27/2013

On their backs, right above their tails. Cats LOVE being scratched there. Mine literally demand it.

by Anonymousreply 2302/27/2013

Stop beating yourself up R6. If it makes you feel better, PETA already had you on the list of extra people who should be eliminated to make the world safe for animals, so this won't affect your status at all.

by Anonymousreply 2402/27/2013

ok E6 we forgive you

by Anonymousreply 2502/27/2013

Both forefinger knuckles rubbing in the ears

One hand scratching downward across the nose

When spoiling for a fight, use both hands to scratch the fur from the tail to the head to make hair go all wrong

or

Baby voiced "Tickle, tickle!" while touching the pads of each foot

or

Whistling (avoid getting too close).

by Anonymousreply 2602/27/2013

My cat likes to be scratched on the hairiest part of his neck and behind his ears.

by Anonymousreply 2802/27/2013

The area around my tom's umbilicus is especially sensitive and pleasing to him.

He lays on his back and I lightly strum my fingers where his bellybutton would be -- his paws widen and flex, pump gently in the air, and his eyes get lidded. Loud purring.

Happy boy!

by Anonymousreply 2902/28/2013

My cat goes into a trance when I pet the bridge of her nose and forehead. She also likes a scratch on her back at the base of her tail, but god help you if you touch anyplace else on her back or sides.

by Anonymousreply 3002/28/2013

My cat loves it when you rub the little spot between her eyes. It makes her purry/sleepy.

by Anonymousreply 3102/28/2013

You have to start early touching kittens. I have two I adopted wild around 3 mos. old, and they're too sensitive to let me pick them up or pet them much. It has to be on their terms.

Yet they'll rub against my legs occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 3202/28/2013

Here's everything you need to know. Be advised cats either like this, or they don't.

by Anonymousreply 3402/28/2013

Are you overly self-medicating, r35?

by Anonymousreply 3602/28/2013

My cat responds a lot to rubbing the skin of the neck where he can't reach and rubbing it between by fingers, cat skin is loose so it very pleasurable. The base of the tail is another spot and the reaction is immediate: purring and body undulating. Mine also likes it behind the ears and generally loves being brushed semi-aggressively.

by Anonymousreply 3703/01/2013

About 95% of house cats have ear mites. If you find your cat really likes being scratched in the ears, the cat almost certainly has an infestation. You need to get him cat ear drops.

by Anonymousreply 3803/01/2013

Interesting that Champer-Damper is a drooler

I have a drooly cat. Adores me!

by Anonymousreply 3903/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.