Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Perez Hilton proudly announces the birth of his son!

I am not making this up. Picture of mother and child... er, I mean father and child at link.

"Dear Friends,

I want you to hear this directly from me, right here.

I am ready to announce that earlier this month I was blessed with the birth of my first child, a beautiful and healthy baby boy - with lots of hair on his tiny head!

My family is overjoyed at this newest and most cherished addition.

Thank YOU for welcoming PerezHilton.com into your homes, offices, classrooms, cell phones and wherever else you may read my five websites.

And thank you for welcoming ME into your lives!

I am so humbled to welcome this little man into my life. And I am honored and ready for the challenge of guiding him through his.

With love,

Perez"

by Anonymousreply 8203/01/2013

That picture looks like he's trying to nurse him.

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

That is really sad. All jokes aside, no baby deserves just a vile piece of human trash as a father. It's harder to adopt a dog than it is to have a child these days. It's a disgrace. I hope Perez changes his mind and returns the baby and buys a new pair of Uggs instead.

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2013

Perez looks absolutely exhausted after giving birth.

by Anonymousreply 402/27/2013

Clearly, he had a C-section.

by Anonymousreply 502/27/2013

I'm afraid to look.

by Anonymousreply 602/27/2013

If he gets post-partum depression, can we all chip in for a gun?

by Anonymousreply 702/27/2013

Like two months ago, Perez was using his manhunt profile cruising for sex and meth. That is pretty fucked up

by Anonymousreply 802/27/2013

Wow, i had no idea until i saw that photo that he is balding so much.

I am confused--his hair is unwashed and uncombed, as if he actually had just gone through labor--and of course the pose he's in is the classic pose of mothers after they've given birth. Is he trying to be witty, or what went on there? or is he so stupid he wants to suggest to us he's actually given birth? or was this child indeed somehow his literal assbaby?

by Anonymousreply 902/27/2013

I thought being pregnant made person appear blushed and beautiful? So much for that baloney.

by Anonymousreply 1002/27/2013

He's been saying he wanted kids for years. Why not, he has the money to give them a very comfortable life.

R2, the kid isn't adopted, or he wouldn't be announcing his birth. It must be a turkey-baster kid, from his sperm, and he said "first child" so he plans to make more.

by Anonymousreply 1102/27/2013

Money doesn't equal stability.

by Anonymousreply 1202/27/2013

He spent years making fun of celebrity babies.

by Anonymousreply 1302/27/2013

he is so gross

by Anonymousreply 1402/27/2013

Oh the humanity.

by Anonymousreply 1502/27/2013

Throwing up as I type.

CHUCK IT DOWN THE PAN!

by Anonymousreply 1602/27/2013

Not bad for a butt baby - surprised it is not TWINS!

by Anonymousreply 1702/27/2013

Maybe it's a joke?

by Anonymousreply 1802/27/2013

Is he going to mark up photos of the spawn with nasty comments??

by Anonymousreply 1902/27/2013

He just did it to get more hits to the website.

by Anonymousreply 2102/27/2013

He didn't give birth, he had something ripped from him. He looked at it and said, "Take it away! And bring me another lover!"

by Anonymousreply 2202/27/2013

This is no dream! This is really happening!

by Anonymousreply 2302/27/2013

I read this first as Paris Hilton.

I don't know which idea is the more abhorent.

by Anonymousreply 2402/27/2013

"Why not, he has the money to give them a very comfortable life"

Oh, like he'll still have money when the baby needs a college fund! His site is fading, and rumor has it that daddy has some very expensive "hobbies".

Toxic bitches who love to criticize other people should NEVER have children! The nastiness always gets turned on the child, once it's old enough to disappoint the parent.

by Anonymousreply 2502/27/2013

Is it his bio baby? I have to wonder what sick creature agreed to be his surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 2602/27/2013

Hey, I was running out of money.

by Anonymousreply 2702/27/2013

My first thought...

by Anonymousreply 2902/27/2013

OMG, R29! I didn't have that image in mind, but was just thinking he'd be perfect in a "Planet of the Apes" remake.

by Anonymousreply 3002/27/2013

If it is his bio child, I feel sorry for the surrogate. Imagine having to squeeze that Tolmec head out your cooter.

by Anonymousreply 3102/27/2013

Would someone please draw spooge drooling out of dad's and child's pie holes?

by Anonymousreply 3202/27/2013

This will mellow him. Unfortunately, that will be disaster for his career. He's headed for the poorhouse.

Maybe he can move in with Octomom and share expenses?

by Anonymousreply 3302/27/2013

He doesn't mention love. That was nearly the only word I could say when my son was born. Love and "yes, I will take the painkillers, please."

by Anonymousreply 3402/27/2013

[quote]His site is fading,

OMG, you're still here!!!! I remember the first time you posted that in 2003.

by Anonymousreply 3502/27/2013

Perez/R35, get off DL. The baby's diaper needs changing.

by Anonymousreply 3602/27/2013

Ok I'm bored with it, has anyone tried those hat new Fiats?

by Anonymousreply 3702/27/2013

Hope he and the kid are hounded to death by the paps and other gossip blogs.

by Anonymousreply 3802/27/2013

So desperate for human companionship that he adopts a child just like the female spinsters do.

A BABY IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR A RELATIONSHIP.

by Anonymousreply 3902/27/2013

I hear the baby has already signed a seven figure deal for a tell all book.

by Anonymousreply 4002/27/2013

So maybe his best friend Gaga is the Mommy, I mean she did get fat and was in the hospital this week, for "her hip". Hmmmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 4102/27/2013

OMG, R41. I can't even imagine what that creature would look like.

by Anonymousreply 4202/27/2013

Be civilized. Keep his penis intact.

by Anonymousreply 4302/27/2013

I feel so sorry for that kid. It WON'T get better :(

by Anonymousreply 4402/27/2013

His hair (and lack thereof) grosses me out in that picture. Why did he release it? UGHHHHHH!

by Anonymousreply 4502/27/2013

I don't really like Perez but why can't he have a kid? Is he that much worse than a 16 year old high school drop out? Or people who get knocked up and get married after a one night stand?

by Anonymousreply 4602/28/2013

This would have been "news" (cough) if it was 2007.

by Anonymousreply 4702/28/2013

R46, no. neither should have a kid.

by Anonymousreply 4802/28/2013

It should be small enough to put down the kitchen sink dispose-all and nobody would be the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 4902/28/2013

I'm just sitting here thinking about how fabulous it would have been to watch him whack one out into a little paper cup.

by Anonymousreply 5002/28/2013

I wonder what Perez will name the baby--probably something to celebrate his proud Olmec heritage, like Xiuhcoatl and Huitzilopochtli.

by Anonymousreply 5102/28/2013

R39 states it succinctly and accurately.

Having a baby is not a substitute for a relationship.

And the baby is being used for human companionship.

by Anonymousreply 5202/28/2013

Both Sheryl Crow and Diane Keaton did this.

Used babies as substitutes for a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 5302/28/2013

Lots of older women do it to substitute for a relationship or fill a void. Meg Ryan is another one, so is Sandra Bullock.

If they are a celeb, they have the baby (or adopt) and then they do a magazine cover to proclaim to the world that the baby "saved my life." Whenever I see that I think, poor baby, that's a lot of pressure to be someone's reason for living.

by Anonymousreply 5402/28/2013

Perez's energy has repelled any potential for true love in his life.

So he paid some lady to give him a baby. Hopefully it'll give him the love he will not ever find.

That said, Perez is one ugly motherfucker. He should have adopted.

by Anonymousreply 5502/28/2013

Of all the especially heinous things they've shown on Law & Order SVU, Perez's face was the most especially heinous.

by Anonymousreply 5602/28/2013

Can infants commit suicide? This one will when he realizes what his donor is.

by Anonymousreply 5702/28/2013

His hair looks greasy and matted, he is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 5802/28/2013

Sad. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 5902/28/2013

This actually made me physically sick to my stomach. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 6002/28/2013

This can't be real. I sense some Beyonce fakery going on. Did someone check if one of the stone heads on Easter Island is missing?

by Anonymousreply 6103/01/2013

What will the name be?

Will it be Tina (as in 'TINA, bring me the ax') or Ax (as in 'Tina, bring me the AX')? Or will it be a double name like Publicity Stunt?

by Anonymousreply 6203/01/2013

A lot of people in Hollywood are having babies because it has been thee "It" thing to do, which is a very stupid reason. Perez has been going down the tubes way before he had a baby. Ever since he went on to that big whiner's show, Ellen, who bitched to him how damaging it was that he outed people ,and he vowed to King Dyke, he would stop,everything went down hill. BTW, his outing was always on target to the point he was highly hated in Hollywood and was sued because he revealed who was really in the closet. He use to get sued and threaten but he didn't care,and he continued to out celebs.

However,many people who have had babies have said it changed their lives dramatically and so many have said having a baby made them look at life in a totally different way. Also, people have said that it puts things into perspective ,and they no longer focus on their selves because they are responsible for another human being.

BTW, I was thinking the same thing from the moment I saw OP's picture link. Perez look like an Ape. But its not that poor baby's fault he was born into a creep's life. The poor kid didn't have a choice.

by Anonymousreply 6303/01/2013

'Run Boy Run' by Woodkid comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 6403/01/2013

With all the children in the world that need a home he has to essentially commission one to his specifications.

It doesn't matter if other unfit people have children, one shouldn't encourage some people to follow suit.

Unless there is another Perez underneath all that nonsense and cowardice and juvenile behavior and superficiality that he hasn't revealed yet then this is a sorry development.

Let's hope for the baby's sake he grows up and becomes a good father.

by Anonymousreply 6503/01/2013

R63 Everything you said is true. Although I didn't agree with the cruel jokes and comments he used to make, I did like his site because he was the one person who wasn't afraid to out people. Then he decided to sellout and become just another PR puppet who does fluff pieces like every other "gosssip" blog, and nobody gave a damn about his stupid blog after that. He's totally irrelevant now. Notice how even in his announcement, he has to try to plug his five shitty sites at the same time. He must be desperate for readers.

by Anonymousreply 6603/01/2013

That is so vile. You can bet that he will pimp this poor kid out more than Mama Kardashian, Mom and Dad Spears, or the Lohan parents do with theirs.

by Anonymousreply 6703/01/2013

So how do these fairies have some woman have their baby? Do they ask a friend if she could have a baby for him and she is usually is paid or what?

If a single female wants to have a baby, all she has to do is go to a sperm bank.

by Anonymousreply 6803/01/2013

R67, I think you nailed it! This fool will make the predictable rounds.I can picture this creep having a reality show whoring his kid out because he needs the money.Most likely he will write an autobiography as well. Dancing With The Stars, Home Shopping selling kits on how single fags can get someone to have their kid at an affordable rate.

by Anonymousreply 6903/01/2013

I pity that kid.

by Anonymousreply 7003/01/2013

No no R8, you're confusing him with mushy muscled Michael K of Dlisted.

by Anonymousreply 7203/01/2013

Lots of gay HW guys having babies one way or another nowadays it seems. Perez, Jensen, Jeremy. Must be something in the water.

by Anonymousreply 7303/01/2013

[quote]Must be something in the water.

Which also causes homosexuality.

Can you believe it though? All these faggot perverts around children. Something truly IS in the water.

by Anonymousreply 7403/01/2013

How is his site still going? Who the hell visits it??

by Anonymousreply 7503/01/2013

Is some government agency using Perez for medical tests now? He looks like an emaciated lab ape.

by Anonymousreply 7603/01/2013

The 20 or so people who clicked on Op's link, R75.

He may want to get publicity for the child but the lack of responses to this thread shows how little interest there is in him, with or without a child. I think the opportunity to parlay his fifteen minutes into something more lasting has already passed.

He'll get the corner tab of US Magazine, a guest shot on some basic cable family reality show and some PR for showing up with the kid at the Hollywood Halloween Pumpkin Patch. That ain't gonna put Perez Jr. through college.

by Anonymousreply 7703/01/2013

Hi Perez @ R72

by Anonymousreply 7803/01/2013

Wasn't PH a Dl reader back in the day? or still?

by Anonymousreply 7903/01/2013

I don't mind he has a kid, but I hope it doesn't look like him.

The world does not need another Chloe Lattanzi or one of the Potato Head Trio.

by Anonymousreply 8003/01/2013

Oh stop it, troll at r71 and r74. Perez Hilton is a revolting human being, and being revolted by his reproduction hardly means that people want to take away your "right" to procure a baster baby someday. Maybe it will make some people (like oversensitive hypocrites like you, who have no problem trotting out stereotypes about "elder gays") think about whether they should do something just because they can. This cretin "having" a baby is a perfect example of entitlement run amok.

by Anonymousreply 8103/01/2013

Well, on the bright side maybe they'll need a new ape boy for a Land of the Lost revival in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 8203/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.