Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Official Big Brother Thread

New season begins tonight at 9PM

by Anonymousreply 4906/26/2013

This is the new Canadian version. Is any American channel carrying it?

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2013

Surprised no one else is watching or hasn't started a one has opinions on Gary..

by Anonymousreply 203/01/2013

Gary makes Beau look like a butch leather top. I would love to hear stories about the 24 hours he spent handcuffed to bigot Tom.

Country boy Emmet is certainly easy to look at, despite the hair. He's even hotter given how he is very close with his gay biological brother back at home.

by Anonymousreply 303/01/2013

Sad this thread isn't taking off...are there really that few Canadians here? The title should have the word Canada in it, so that people don't think it's just an old BBUS thread.

They've already kicked out one girl...

That one guy looks like that actor from Glee.

Is there a second gay guy, who just looks straight by comparison to Gary? The Part EAst Indian guy from Richmond Hill?

Hope everyone gets naked soon. The guys are at least going shirtless alot...but isn't it Feb/March in Canada? Or is the outdoor portion of the house not really outdoors?

by Anonymousreply 403/02/2013

The backyard area where the competitions are held is an indoor enclosure. The hot tub area seems to be outside, albeit covered under an awning or something. The smokers head to the hot tub area when they need to light up.

by Anonymousreply 503/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 603/02/2013

For all those, even non-Canadians, who'd like to see he is:

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

Where can USicans watch this?

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2013

It might be difficult to be able to watch, but there is some info on hamsterwatch site

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2013

Boys always stick together, on so many different seasons, in all different countries. This will be no different.

Gary visibly upset with Danielles surprise departure.

The fashion show they did was sort of cute but sort of weird.

by Anonymousreply 1003/08/2013

I felt bad for Emmet tonight. I love seeing Tom irate!

by Anonymousreply 1103/17/2013

Canadians, can you tell us yanks where to find the program online so that we can follow it.

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

wow you are a loser r12

by Anonymousreply 1303/18/2013

Considering you're illiterate, R13, with three errors in English across a mirror six words, you really ought not call names to other posters.

I hope the fact I used some four-syllable words didn't make it too hard for you to read this, you lump.

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013

[quote]with three errors in English across a mirror six words

oh my

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2013

r13, how odd you should call me a loser when I'm a megabucks lottery winner.

by Anonymousreply 1603/18/2013

I love Emmett's chest.

by Anonymousreply 1703/18/2013

R7 Why is he wearing a hand-me-down from the Sophia Petrillo collection?

by Anonymousreply 1803/18/2013

Alert! Alert! There has been official dick exposure(Alec)

by Anonymousreply 1903/20/2013

Canada has its own Big Brother? Why? What's wrong with the US Big Brother? You have no problem watching other US shows and we sometimes enjoy a show from Canada as long as it pretends to take place in a generic city in a country that those not paying much attention can assume to be in the US.

by Anonymousreply 2003/20/2013

R20, Canadians can watch US Big Brother but can't participate in the viewers' choice aspects.

I'd watch Canadian Big Brother to fill my secret shameful need for trash TV in the off season, I'll admit. I wouldn't care if I couldn't "text my vote for Canada's Choice" or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 2103/20/2013

I think Tom was a hothead, but Alec was really wussy about his cock exposure. I mean, seriously. Guess it doesn't matter, Tom's gone now.

What will happen next?

by Anonymousreply 2203/26/2013

Great twist!

Topaz blew her nomination choices.

by Anonymousreply 2303/31/2013

Gary crying was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 2403/31/2013

NOOOOOOO, you fuckin bitches!

I need gourmet food, I can't be on slop!

I still can't really tell if I like Gary or not.

by Anonymousreply 2504/01/2013

I feel like I can't decide whether or not I like ANY of these contestants. I vacillate between finding Talla, Peter and Gary amusing and really annoying. Especially Peter and that fucking voice. I'll take Gary's high-pitched voice over Peter's shouting any day.

I hope Gary can stick around, though. He certainly livens things up, and he's actually done well in quite a few of the physical contests. Unfortunately for him, all his friends in the house will be gone after Topaz presumably gets voted off next.

by Anonymousreply 2604/04/2013

How does Peter stay in shape when his diet is mainly pizza, chicken wings, etc.? The salad made him vomit!

by Anonymousreply 2704/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 2804/08/2013

Anyone fucking on this show?

by Anonymousreply 2904/09/2013

Who do you think will get voted back into the house?

by Anonymousreply 3004/11/2013

Is that what they're doing??

And no there's no real sex, though there's been light nudity.

Peter's diet is like a ridiculous 5-year olds.

And I am actually qutie bored with Emmet/Jillian. One or the other should go. 'Couples' on this show always get all boring, and gross, and clingy.

by Anonymousreply 3104/12/2013

Peter's playing to the audience turns me off from him so much. I think in real life he's a really good guy, but he's clearly trying to make a name for himself. Ugh. He comes off like the tools he thinks he's better than.

by Anonymousreply 3204/18/2013

Well, he's gone now, so...

But Gary's back...wouldn't it be funny if he won?

I liked that they showed the jury house contestants coming back one by one( something US BB has slacked off on recent seasons), and I like that they had former US contestants on the last show talking about BB Canada)

by Anonymousreply 3304/21/2013

While I'm okay with the idea of an evicted houseguest returning to the game, I think it's kind of late at this point. Isn't there like a week left? The producers really want to just screw with Emmett and Jillian, one of which was certain to win now that Peter is gone.

by Anonymousreply 3404/21/2013

I think its brilliant that Gary's back...while it may not be totally fair, its definitely entertaining! Arissa said there was only a 5% difference between him and 2nd place I wonder who that was?

Peters exit speech and subsequent behavior made him look like a fool. His fatal error was not taking Topaz off and then getting rid of Andrew.It would have given them a good shot, especially since Jillian couldn't compete for next hoh. And now with Gary coming back they would have been able to align based on his friendship with Topaz, and toppled Jemmet.

One thing I've wondered is why are all the guys on the show constantly barefoot?They walk all over the place without shoes or even flip flops, you don't see this nearly as much iin any other country's big brother, even though those take place in summer and this one is in winter (not that I'm complaining!). Is it a Canadian thing to be barefoot all the time indoors?

by Anonymousreply 3504/21/2013

Bare feets? Heading straight to YT.

by Anonymousreply 3604/21/2013

Glad to read that someone else thinks Peter looked like an idiot ultimately.

by Anonymousreply 3704/21/2013

I think the 2nd place was probably Alec, R35.

I think Talla and Gary are hilarious. Their constant "posing" made me LOL. They also make a welcome contrast to Emmett and Jillian, who are so fucking boring, though admittedly playing the game well, particularly Emmett. I'm guessing Andrew goes home next.

by Anonymousreply 3804/25/2013

So boring. Canadians are like the "special" cousins you don't want to be rude to, but you wish you could just not answer the door when the show up.

And as this thread indicates, they're ALWAYS showing up. Zzzzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 3904/25/2013

Don't worry, R39. We wouldn't bother going to your door.

by Anonymousreply 4004/25/2013

I heard shit went down tonight. What?

From what I've seen of it the host is very bland. She makes Julie Chen seem distinctive.

by Anonymousreply 4104/25/2013

Andrew got voted out of the house, 2-0.

Nothing really went down, except that the show ended before they finished the HOH competition. (The live feed revealed the winner. I won't spoil it, but you can just check Twitter.)

I really hope Jemmet gets split up before the final three, 'cause they're so fucking boring. Plus, if they are the last two, it would totally kill any suspense. I think Emmett would clearly win. But since their shomance actually seems real and they live so close to each other, they'll probably get married after the show, move to Emmett's dairy farm and share the money anyway. They've played a good game, though, gotta admit.

I actually like the host. She's a little reserved, but she does a good job, imo.

by Anonymousreply 4204/26/2013

Is that Gary for real? He's hideous. Even BB Canada got the gay thing wrong, huh? And none of the guys were gorgeous or had hot feets. Andrew was OK looking but that's it. I like Gillian from what I've seen of her, hope she wins. Peter was unbearable.

So was Rachel paid in American or Canadian dollars for screaming on camera about how OBSESSED she is with the show? Ian looked cute. Janelle looked gorgeous. Their appearances only served to point out how bland these BBCA HGs are. Except for Gary, who's a monstrosity.

by Anonymousreply 4304/28/2013

Talla's gone. Stuff goes down tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 4405/02/2013

Oh My God. Topaz is gorgeous but what a moron.

by Anonymousreply 4505/03/2013

How can Topaz vote for the wrong person? I don't get it (didn't watch the other night)

by Anonymousreply 4605/03/2013

Well that was compelling and dramatic!

Most interesting final episode of a BigBrother ever(possibly beating out the Danielle/Evel Dick/Zach last episodes of that US season)

by Anonymousreply 4705/03/2013

What a train wreck the final 15 minutes were. Emmett was robbed, but I'm glad Jillian won over Gary.

by Anonymousreply 4805/04/2013

these big brother contestants are all retards in their 20's. What no one of substance?

by Anonymousreply 4906/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!