Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DWTS has definitely jumped the shark

Andy Dick??? For real?

by Anonymousreply 1202/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/26/2013

Quote Roger Smith: A "fey, alcoholic, pansexual, non-human" could be good for the show!

by Anonymousreply 202/26/2013

He'll OD, show up drunk and/or high, and still get ten times the money as his pro dancer partner.

I pity whomever that is.

by Anonymousreply 302/26/2013

In my opinion, the only reason to ever watch DWTS was for some of the male professionals. I've always thought the show sucked. What really drove me insane about it was the totally inappropriate music they would play for the dances, crappy pop shit for dances like the samba or cha cha or whatever.

On the other hand, I fucking LOVE So You Think You Can Dance. Cat Deeley rocks!

by Anonymousreply 402/26/2013

Again Tristan gets stuck with the oldest person. Even though she is only 56, she has no chance of winning.

by Anonymousreply 502/26/2013

Poor Tony gets stuck with Winona

by Anonymousreply 602/26/2013

I can't believe Lisa Vanderpump will be on! If I had to pick anyone from RHOBH to be on that show it would have been Brandi or Camille. But Lisa? I don't think she'll last long.

by Anonymousreply 702/26/2013

Who is the white male pro dancer with the yellow skin paired with?

by Anonymousreply 802/26/2013

R2, who is Roger Smith?

by Anonymousreply 902/26/2013

Now I will be able to stand up and shout out loud about how much I like Dick, with impunity.

by Anonymousreply 1002/26/2013

Jumped? The shark was already a rotting carcass a mile back on the beach before this cheap to produce garbage was ever put on network TV.

by Anonymousreply 1102/26/2013

Who the hell is that old British guy that's a judge on the show? They need to replace his old snotty ass.

by Anonymousreply 1202/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!