Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Well what kind of sick fucks bully a dying little girl?

The anonymity of the internet has really ramped up the hate.

by Anonymousreply 2703/01/2013

A Datalounge regular no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 102/26/2013

Come on. Why the fuck does her mom even engage with these people, is she 12? "No, Adalia is not dead, she is sleeping right here next to me!" Sometimes we bring heartache on ourselves. Just like one commenter said, why is she dressing her up and putting her pics online? She knows there are cruel people in person, of course the internet's anonymity will bring out even more.

by Anonymousreply 202/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 302/26/2013

"... designed to help the little girl’s friends and family keep in touch with her progress"

Progress to what, death? Why can't her 'friends & family' come over and visit the little girl? She may not be around that long.

All the advertising makes me think the mother has a little bit of the Munchausen-by-proxy, trying to get sympathy for herself by using a sickly kid.

by Anonymousreply 402/26/2013

I can't even bear to read the story.

by Anonymousreply 502/26/2013

So, what's on this cunt's iPod?

by Anonymousreply 602/26/2013

LulzSec needs to go after those assholes.

by Anonymousreply 702/26/2013

[quote]makes me think the mother has a little bit of the Munchausen-by-proxy

Explain how the mother is causing this genetic illness, or stop using terms you don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 802/26/2013

The dad is a pretty decent DILF.

by Anonymousreply 902/26/2013

She's 6. Hopefully her parents aren't exposing her to this hit.

I'm dubious about the article's intentions, though. It seems a bit too into publishing the insults.

by Anonymousreply 1002/26/2013

r10 I noticed that too. It was so hurtful, everything said and we bet it made her cry, in case she didn't know about it, we will publish them all right here! It's like when Maury would have a little deformed girl on and ask, " Do they call you tardface? How about legless freak? Does it make you sad?". He would make up new terms and the girl would just be shellshocked. Hey but then he would take her to a toy store so all was well.

by Anonymousreply 1102/26/2013

Here's the insults they discussed:

“Kill it before it lays eggs,”

‘This is the reason abortion should be legal”

“Adalia Rose is a veiny testicle head”

“Adalia Rose should have been aborted”

“Adalia Rose is responsible for 9/11″

“I can’t take Adalia Rose seriously, she looks like dobby the house elf”

“Whats the difference between Adalia and a watermelon… One is fun to hit with a sledge hammer, and ones a watermelon”

“If Adalia Rose is beautiful then my ballsack must be a model.”

by Anonymousreply 1202/26/2013

And the headline for the article was something like, "Beautiful little girl is picked on cruelly!" So that people will wonder, why would someone pick on a beautiful girl? They would read the article, see the girl is not 'beautiful' and then laugh themselves at the ridiculousness of it all.

by Anonymousreply 1302/26/2013

It's actually shameful of Radar to give so much fame a credit to the people posting the shit.

Face it, all of those posts are likely being posted but trashy, stupid teens and twenty somethings, and maybe a few by housewives whom we all know are often at the heart of such online bullying, (who knows why though).

Considering the demographic everyone knows is responsible, why not just shake our heads and ignore it?

And, why haven't the parents locked down their FaceBook wall to comments, etc.?

This is such absurd hyperbole and the reason American society is disintegrating.

by Anonymousreply 1402/26/2013

There's another kid with this disease and thinks he's a rapper...

This mother is nuts. This is a little girl we're talking about. She needs to protect this kids, not isolate but protect her.

She is making a joke and a fool of her daughter all for the sake of making a point.

by Anonymousreply 1502/26/2013

Fuck you (R6) not everything has to answered with snark. And the IPOD meme is tired.

And yes, this the part of pointless bitchery I don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 1602/26/2013

ROL is a well known troll site. Right up there with Dlisted and Just Jared. Ignore. One of their resident trolls posted it here.

by Anonymousreply 1702/26/2013

#8, have Google installed on your computer before you post again:

"Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP or MBP) is a controversial term that is used to describe a behavior pattern in which a caregiver deliberately exaggerates, fabricates, and/or induces physical, psychological, behavioral, and/or mental health problems in those who are in their care... they are also able to assume the hero role and garner still more positive attention, by appearing to care for and 'save' their child"

by Anonymousreply 1802/26/2013

r16 Sorry, but the iPod meme will never be tired. Long live "What's on _________'s iPod!

by Anonymousreply 1902/26/2013

[quote]Fuck you ([R6]) not everything has to answered with snark. And the IPOD meme is tired.

Apparently, R16, you didn't read the by-line AND missed The Onion's remarkably offensive tweet during the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 2002/26/2013

Any one that would dis- respect any one of any age especially a innocent is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2102/26/2013

What kind of sick fucks subject their little girl to online bullying when she probably gets enough in real life? Is what the article should be called.

by Anonymousreply 2202/26/2013

Everyone is right to be outraged, but now what? Do we censor the internet because a parent doesn't know the culture, and/or have the ability to filter out trolls?

The mother ought to have used that guy's offer of help to create a private BB for her daughter, not solicit funds. There's a good reason some of the commenters (not the worst trolls, though) were suspicious of this.

This reminds me of the Wired story of the asshole who got hacked because he didn't check his privacy settings properly.

The whole issue was his fault; the hackers would not have been able to crack anything had he not initially fucked up, but now it's Apple's fault.

by Anonymousreply 2302/26/2013

The iPod meme is tired. I'm sooo sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 2402/26/2013

The parents were shocked and didn't know people could be so cruel. Really? You sure about that, hun? When there is more than one fucking facebook page dedicated to how the murder of a bunch of little kids NEVER happened, you never thought people could be so cruel? The difference here is that the Newtown kids' parents probably don't show these pages to the siblings or survivors. See, it's that easy.

by Anonymousreply 2502/26/2013

She does look like a testicle.

by Anonymousreply 2603/01/2013

The anonymity of the internet tends to make people cruel, envious, hateful, and bitter like driving tends to turn regular people into jackasses with anger management issues.

Short: It brings out the worst in people.

by Anonymousreply 2703/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!