Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

HuffPo Headline: A Butch Lesbian Shares Her Frustrations About The Agency's Total Ineptitude When It Comes To Gender Nonconform

by Anonymousreply 503/12/2013

Really? My thoughts exactly. I got to the end of the story and though, "that's fucking it?" true, the TSA security process is beyond stupid, but if the worst thing she encountered was the TSA lady asking if she could inquire about her gender, And that welled up such a churn of emotions, there's more wrong in this situation than the TSA process.

by Anonymousreply 102/26/2013

This thread is absolutely fine with no pictures.

We all know what "she" looks like.

by Anonymousreply 202/26/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 303/12/2013

"Really? Yes, really. And hell yes I mind. Wouldn't you mind? Hey, are you a man or a woman? Are you a freak? I can't tell. Hey, do you have a penis to go with those breasts? Yes, I mind. I would mind. And that day I minded."

If a woman is going to proudly represent that her gender non-conformity is nothing to be ashamed of, then I don't understand why she would be so pissed off at being asked what she describes here as as a simple, courteous and non-threatening question about her gender.

I see her point that the tsa scanning system is fucked up for inconveniencing people who don't conform to traditional assumptions about gender. What I don't see is why she would be pissed off at a tsa worker who, working within that fucked up system, politely inquires as to her gender.

Her reaction seems to suggest that she feels a sense of shame that she falsely represents that she does not.

by Anonymousreply 403/12/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 503/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!