Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What do you think the next ground-breaking invention will be?

I think it will be something that will bend distance so that you will get from one state to another in a matter of seconds.

by Anonymousreply 1002/26/2013

OP, I think that is thousands of years away, if it will ever happen. I think it will be some sort of quantum computing.

by Anonymousreply 102/25/2013

I'd like to see an app that would shoot 1,000,000,000,000,000 watts of fiery electrical power out of the keyboard and into the fingers of those people who send letters asking you to help them shift around their "countries'" money.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

Probably some sort of fancy shovel, OP.

by Anonymousreply 302/26/2013

Yes OP, the invention of Warp Drive technology is days away.

Put the bong down.

by Anonymousreply 402/26/2013

See-thru caftans

by Anonymousreply 502/26/2013

I think it will be some type of implant technology like a chip to monitor vital signs that can call 911 if there is a problem and transmit the vitals and the persons location. Also I think electronics will continue to miniaturize and there will be smart phones warn as ear rings or watches with screens projected on your glasses.

by Anonymousreply 602/26/2013

Wireless electrical outlets.

Every fucking picture on icanhascheeseburger and dog-shaming features a bunch of wires.

People obviously aren't spending a penny on decor, so they'll probably be able to afford wireless charging.

by Anonymousreply 702/26/2013

r6's idea is compassionate and humanitarian. Once carried forward, however, it will become the opposite and morph into a sensor that will report to the local police each time you think the wrong thought about the government.

by Anonymousreply 802/26/2013

brains that work

by Anonymousreply 902/26/2013

A "smart pill", equipped with a timer that will encourage people like OP to THINK first before posting such an inane idea.

by Anonymousreply 1002/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!