Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kanye On Obama: 'I Don't Give A F--k What The President's Got To Say'

"I don't give a f--k what the president's got to say," the rapper intoned in a freestyle-like screed that also included digs at Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, the Grammys and "business people."

by Anonymousreply 4603/02/2013

He needs to stay away from the bottle.

by Anonymousreply 102/25/2013

I love it. The melt-down continues. I think Kim , and her family are (sub-consciously) taking him down, the way that fat whore Khloe took down, and ruined the career of Odom, her BB playing hubby. On the other hand, Kanye is a major egotistical asshole on his own, so maybe it would have happened anyway. He is fading fast, and hating the attn. Timber & Z are getting. Let's all watch the collapse of all of the over- hyped , mediocre musical talent we have now.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

Kanye West hates Black Presidents.

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

You realize this is in regard to Obama saying he didn't want his daughters watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians, right? That KimCo aren't good role models for young women? If you like Kanye more because of it, you're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

Kanye hates EVERYONE........but his own flabby ass

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

Yes R6 I do. At least he isn't part of the herd.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

Such a clueless narcissistic dope.

by Anonymousreply 902/25/2013

Well, what can Kanye say since Obama called him "a jackass" for his Taylor Swift moment? Funny how that's turned out.

[R8], don't you think he is now just part of the Kardashian herd? I agree with [R2], he is being drained of spirit by constant scrutiny and fashion spectacle, which will forever focus on Kim's big ass and not his scrawny one.

by Anonymousreply 1002/25/2013

And nobody gives a fuck what some asshole rapper's got to say.

by Anonymousreply 1102/26/2013

Hmm... celebrity fuckwit Kanye West v. President of the United States Barack Obama on what is appropriate television viewing for the President's children.

Gee, it's tough to figure out who is going to come out on top of this one.

I actually have no idea whether or not Kanye West is talented. Some people seem to think that he is but even they acknowledge the breathtaking stupidity he displays every time he opens his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1202/26/2013

The famewhore trash Kardashians must be thrilled with this Kanye piece of trash to join their family.

by Anonymousreply 1302/26/2013

He's lost it since he saw those recent pics of Kim in the animal print and realized what he was about to marry: a baby whale.

by Anonymousreply 1402/26/2013

What the hell does Kanye see in vapid famewhore moron Kim Kardashian? And for that matter, what the hell does she see in that dumb fuck?

Neither one need each other's money. They're both independently wealthy. They both stupiss beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 1502/26/2013

He hasn't been right since his mother died. He has always had that erratic, egomaniac/artistic genius, & manic depressive behavior. He has no filter. He rapped about going through a deep depression, and talked about suicide after his mother died on his song Clique. He has no family. He's an only child and the only person he cherished in life was his mom.It still makes me sad watching him weep on stage when singing Hey Mama. It's a beautiful song.

by Anonymousreply 1602/26/2013

[quote]What the hell does Kanye see in vapid famewhore moron Kim Kardashian?

What are you talking about? He's just as much of a famewhore and a total asshole. He fits PERFECT with that family.

by Anonymousreply 1702/26/2013

He needs to fix his lower jaw or something, Kim must know a good plastic surgeon. Although I believe there's some truth to what R16 says, fuck Kanye for going after President Obama.

by Anonymousreply 1802/26/2013

R18, I don't think he genuinely hates Obama. He probably just resents the fact that Obama called him a jackass for the Taylor Swift incident. Kanye is all about shock value anyway. His appeal is about being anti-establishment anyways hence his attacks on Bush, Obama, "the feds", etc. I wouldn't take his rant so seriously. He was in a nearly fatal car accident 10 years ago where his jaws were wired shut so because of that he has a permanent swollen face.

by Anonymousreply 1902/26/2013

Ok R19, makes sense - apparently there's a lot I wasn't aware of about Kanye, thanks for the info.

by Anonymousreply 2002/26/2013

Please this is one of the most major beard/showmances of them all she is actually having his baby for money they are horrible money hungry morons.

by Anonymousreply 2102/26/2013

Too bad he survived that accident...

by Anonymousreply 2202/26/2013

Yo, R22, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!

by Anonymousreply 2302/26/2013

You just know Taylor Swift's huge success totally destroys him.

by Anonymousreply 2402/26/2013

Kim's huge ass totally destroys him.......and it's not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 2502/26/2013

Straight men like huge asses. Why is this always a news flash to gay men and straight women?

by Anonymousreply 2602/26/2013

Mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 2702/26/2013

At least Kanye says what's on his mind. I respect him in many ways.

by Anonymousreply 2802/26/2013

Kim and Kanye's new cover photo shoot in absolutely hilarious. They are the new icons in camp, as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 2902/26/2013

Stop trying to apologize because he spoke out against obamas opinion. It is OK to have dissent in this country. We need solo much more. let people have their say and stop saying it is really about something else other than the obvious - disillusionment with this president.

by Anonymousreply 3002/26/2013

R30. Couldn't agree more!

by Anonymousreply 3102/26/2013

I think Kim has social climbing aspirations that Kanye is destroying. Her career is circling the drain.

by Anonymousreply 3202/26/2013

Every gay male would like to have an affair with Kanye and find out what he's all about. Don't deny that there isn't a part of him you don't find somewhat appealing and curious.

by Anonymousreply 3402/26/2013

[quote]Every gay male would like to have an affair with Kanye and find out what he's all about. Don't deny that there isn't a part of him you don't find somewhat appealing and curious.

You are ridiculously delusional.

by Anonymousreply 3502/26/2013

r35, oh don't give me that. You know you want it.

by Anonymousreply 3602/26/2013

He's fug.

by Anonymousreply 3702/26/2013

There is something so open and honest about Kanye though that he's almost like a child. Don't you find that irresistible? He's not a sociopath. He may be narcissistic but he seems like he'd be a loyal friend and a great lover.

by Anonymousreply 3802/26/2013

I would totally fuck around with Kanye.

But, yeah, his career is over.

by Anonymousreply 3902/26/2013

The dissing of the president & JayZ & Justin is yet another reason for Jay & Bey to distance themselves from this guy

by Anonymousreply 4002/26/2013

He's a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 4102/26/2013

During his anti-corporations rant, I noticed a few digs at Beyonce regarding her Pepsi deal. He was imitating a woman's voice and he said: “Can I sell your drink for you, please? So you can help me put on a better show, please, corporations? What is my public rating? Do they like me now? I'll tell all my fans your shit is cool and if they believe in me, then they will believe in you. Can you please support me, please? Me, Kanye West? I swear I’m a nice n—a now. I swear I’ll put the pink Polo back on. They forgot about the Beyonce thing, didnt they?” Lol, he shaded her Pepsi deal and the inauguration debacle. Shade Miss West, Shade!

by Anonymousreply 4202/26/2013

[quote][R35], oh don't give me that. You know you want it.

Not even a tiny little bit.

by Anonymousreply 4302/26/2013

I hope Kanye has a falling out with Beyonce and Jay Z so that way he can have a meltdown and spill all he knows on that fake ass couple. Can't wait for him to spill the beans on that fake pregnancy bump and the surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 4402/26/2013

Bump. People give Kanye alot of shit. He has impulse control problems due to brain damage in his frontal lobe from that car accident. Kanye has done more for gay rights than Taylor Swift has and that's saying something. He was the first rapper to ever stand up for gay rights. I respect him for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 4503/01/2013

What the fuck is a "Kanye West" and why does it have a career?

by Anonymousreply 4603/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!