Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Three Oscar Blind items

1. This usually funny TV and film actress was not nominated last night, but she was at The Oscars last night, smiling for the cameras and playing nice with the press.

She wasn’t quite so nice last week. At one of the pre-Oscar parties, she had a bit to drink and was talking to another guest about one of the nominees, who at that moment was making her way through the crowd. “She may be talented… but that outfit is the worst! Hope she’s not planning on wearing that on Sunday!”

Although the room was rather loud, the nominee heard the comment. She turned toward the actress, smiled, and calmly said, “As a matter of fact, I have a very nice dress picked out for Sunday. Thank you so much for your interest!” and continued on her way.

The embarrassed actress mumbled an apology and slunk away. We guess she shouldn’t count on their agency pairing them up for any projects in the near future.

2. During a post-show interview, one of last nights oscar winners was rambling on about fate and attitude and winning.

The philosophical mumbo jumbo was a bit too much for some onlookers. Several were rolling their eyes, and one said “What the f*ck is s/he talking about?” just loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Several of the onlookers – including other reporters and camera operators – giggled, but the winner didn’t lose a beat. S/he just gave the person the side eye and continued babbling on, either unaware or not caring how ridiculous they sounded.

3. This Academy Award nominee from this year with A list name recognition walked up to a woman at a party and asked her, "Do you want to f**k?" She replied, "What is my name?" He said, "How should I know your name? We are just meeting." She said, "We had sex last year." She then walked away. Not knowing when to quit, the nominee turned to a group of two or three people who had witnessed this encounter and said, "Well, I guess she was not very good then.

by Anonymousreply 2102/25/2013

R3 has to be Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 102/25/2013

#2 Anne Hathaway

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

#1 = Jennifer "Box Office Poison" Aniston

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

If Number 3 is Bradley Cooper, then I love him even more. He is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2013

#3 cannot be Bradley Cooper. Aside from the fact that his having sex with a woman is a stretch, he is notoriously small. I imagine the woman would have a better retort than that. This sounds like a plant to make BC seem straight.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2013

#3 would only make sense if it were a man who walked up to Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

[quote]Aside from the fact that his having sex with a woman is a stretch, he is notoriously small.

???

Do you mean penis size? Bradley is 6'1" according to imdb.

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

#3 is obviously the fearsomely heterosexual Jeremy Renner

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

#1 - not sure who said it but the comeback sounds, much to her credit, like Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 902/25/2013

#1- Melissa McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 1002/25/2013

#2- Ben Affleck

by Anonymousreply 1102/25/2013

These three incidents are so minor and inoffensive I can't imagine why they need to be blind items.

by Anonymousreply 1202/25/2013

#3 has to be Joaquin Phoenix

by Anonymousreply 1302/25/2013

#2 Has to be Christophe Waltz...did you all not hear his acceptance speech about a hero's journey or slaying dragons or whatever it was?

by Anonymousreply 1402/25/2013

#1 Jennifer Aniston

#2 Anne Hathaway

#3 Joaquin Phoenix

by Anonymousreply 1502/25/2013

R9, I'll bet it's Jennifer Aniston to Jessica Chastain. I saw what she was wearing to the night before parties and she looked ridiculous like she was wearing a set of bathroom curtains complete with a curtain rod. It was said to Jessica Chastain.

by Anonymousreply 1602/25/2013

[quote]Anne Hathaway On Science: "The miracle of the universe is that, as far as they know, there's 51% matter versus 47% anti-matter. Things tip in the scale of the positive. I live my life with love and compassion and hoping the very best for everyone, no matter how they feel about me. When you live that way, it's amazing how beautiful every day can be."

[quote]Christoph Waltz On The Possibility Of A Black Pope: It would be exciting. I am a very adamant non-racist. I don’t care whether the Pope is black or white or whatever color. If we are non-racists, then we have to stay non-racist all the way."

by Anonymousreply 1702/25/2013

[quote]I live my life with love and compassion and hoping the very best for everyone, no matter how they feel about me.

Score!

by Anonymousreply 1802/25/2013

Could #2, the babbling idiot, be Tarantino or Affleck? Because damn, they were babbling idiots on the podium!

by Anonymousreply 1902/25/2013

R8 Did you miss the part about being a nominee this year?

by Anonymousreply 2002/25/2013

#2 sounds like QT.

Who the fu*k asked Christopher Walz about a black Pope in his post-Oscar press meeting? wtf kind of question is that to ask? like they can't think of other more fitting questions to ask.

by Anonymousreply 2102/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.