Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Janbot is slipping!!! - Why hasn't she announced the happy couple?

Now she has access to all the money she needs. I'm sure he's wise to the family.

Exclusive: Janet Jackson Confirms Marriage! February 25, 2013

Rumors that Janet Jackson is planning her wedding to Wissam Al Mana have been flying fast and furious for weeks now. There's only one problem: they're already married!

In their first joint statement as a couple, Janet Jackson and Wissam Al Mana confirm the news exclusively to ET, saying, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."

"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities. We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy.

With love, Wissam and Janet"

by Anonymousreply 5602/28/2013

Janet has been leaking the news of her impending nuptials to the Arab "billionaire" for over two years.

by Anonymousreply 102/25/2013

How nice for her that the boy she fell for just happens to be a billionaire. Some people are just lucky that way.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

She's telling us this because...? Oh, that's right, to get publicity for her failed career.

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

Good for her. I'm tired of the huge production some celebrities make about their wedding and then sell their wedding pictures to the highest bidder.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2013

She probably cut her father a huge check and told him never to contact her again.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2013

But she put out a picture, and is revealing this in light of wanting it private and basically secret. Give me a break. I like her Poetic Justice braids. Her new hubby looks like her second one.

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

Ive always liked how incredibly low key she keeps her personal life. And this guy does remind me of Rene very much.

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

Maybe the Janbot doesn't feel the need to remind people on a daily basis about how great she is.

Only the desperate and insecure ones do that.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

[quote]Maybe the Janbot doesn't feel the need to remind people on a daily basis about how great she is.

But she felt the need to do this on an hourly, sometimes minute by minute basis last year. What happened. The sting of rejection?

by Anonymousreply 902/25/2013

Give me a chance, OP. I do have a life. But now that I'm home, online and on DL, I will be creating my OWN thread about the nuptials!

by Anonymousreply 1002/25/2013

Hooray! The Janbot is here everyone!

by Anonymousreply 1102/25/2013

[quote]I heard Janet couldn't afford a reception so, they eloped

$150 million can buy you a lot, and now that she's Mrs. Al Mana, she's worth that PLUS his billions.

by Anonymousreply 1202/25/2013

[quote]PLUS his billions.

Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 1302/25/2013

It's terrible that a middle aged woman isn't out there taking her clothes off and trying to pander to an audience that won't give her the time of day.

How dare she age gracefully!

by Anonymousreply 1402/25/2013

Go Janet!

Poor Vadge must be going crazy! Janet gets herself a hot, young BILLIONAIRE husband and Vadge has to pay to get men to even come near her mean, ugly ass. The old hag is probably seething of jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 1502/26/2013

Jurassic Janet gets a boy toy, big deal.

by Anonymousreply 1602/26/2013

Someone needs to pay for the lap band surgery!

by Anonymousreply 1702/26/2013

To paraphrase one of her former collaborators, Khia, "Get money bitch!"

I ain't mad at Mrs. Al-Mana-if-ya-nasty. Her pop career faded a decade ago and she couldn't be in Tyler Perry movies forever, and she probably grew tired of all the Hollywood/fame game bullshit considering she's pretty much worked non-stop since she was a child. I'm happy for her and they seem to be a couple generally in love.

Janet loves having secret weddings though, doesn't she? Oh well, as long as they're happy, I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 1802/26/2013

Where were they married? Because I'm guessing her access to that money is predicated on that.

by Anonymousreply 1902/26/2013

R18 Exactly. At least unlike a certain other female singer who is so desperate to look cool with the kids and doesn't know that her day in the sun is long over, Janet has accepted this, bowed out gracefully, and moved on to enjoying her private life. She's been famous since she was 7 and has sold over 100 million records. She has nothing else to prove.

Congrats and enjoy your man and all that money, Janet! I know if I married a billionaire, I wouldn't ever bother working again!

by Anonymousreply 2002/26/2013

[quote]I ain't mad at Mrs. Al-Mana-if-ya-nasty. Her pop career faded a decade ago and she couldn't be in Tyler Perry movies forever, and she probably grew tired of all the Hollywood/fame game bullshit considering she's pretty much worked non-stop since she was a child. I'm happy for her and they seem to be a couple generally in love.

If this is wasn't for the

cunty

persecutable

fringes

amongst your own sexular, and loving Janbot Cuntwhat the Jackson family can dealt with these couple of country assholes thankfully to you Tyler!

Welll?

by Anonymousreply 2202/26/2013

R22 - I would think you're trying to persecute us by telling us to ... Well, just do otherwise enterprises!!!

by Anonymousreply 2302/26/2013

Congrats to Janet. I wish her all the best. Her career is over though. There's nowhere she can go from here. She can't even sell out big arenas-so I guess she'll have to stick to doing "intimate" shows in small venues catering to her cult following. I never understood why Janet gets so much disrespect and hate though. I think she deserves to be held with more reverence.In her prime, she was a much better artist and way more forward-thinking than Michael if you take the time to actually listen to her discography. She can't match Madge in success or stardom but I believe her influence is arguably more prevalent in today's stars than Madonna. Her music is shit now but one thing I'll give Janet credit for is that she never believed her own hype. That is pretty rare for a popstar.

by Anonymousreply 2402/26/2013

F&F for the racist at R21

by Anonymousreply 2502/26/2013

[quote]Congrats to Janet. I wish her all the best. Her career is over though. There's nowhere she can go from here. She can't even sell out big arenas-so I guess she'll have to stick to doing "intimate" shows in small venues catering to her cult following.

So what? She's already been there, done that. She has nothing else to prove and she had a good run from 86-02. NOBODY stays on top for forever. Instead of chasing the wind like certain other has-beens, she's resting on her laurels and enjoying her private life now. Why keep working if you've billionaire husband and don't need to work? I know I sure wouldn't!

by Anonymousreply 2702/26/2013

Just like Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 2802/26/2013

R29, Oh please. It sounds nice on paper but how much of that touring money does Madonna really get to take home? She is an elderly woman with a grueling touring schedule, and she is locked in a 360 deal. This is supposed to be the Queen of Music and she is seen as the Boss of her Empire yet she is essentially an indentured servant to Live Nation. How sad. At her age, she should be relaxing and enjoying her success (esp. after 30 years of constant jetsetting and hard work) but she is forced to be out there working like a dog for Live Nation and the demand is dying out. There were so many ticket giveaways on MDNA tour. Live Nation lost loads of money this time around. The album flopped. Madonna would have been better off doing Vegas but of course the greed and $$$ signs drew her in.

by Anonymousreply 3002/26/2013

*crickity crickets*

by Anonymousreply 3102/26/2013

Second time she's been married for a long time before announcing it. Everyone else who tries to do things privately seem to get found out.

by Anonymousreply 3202/26/2013

lol @ Jurassic Janet

by Anonymousreply 3302/26/2013

That billion is not hers. She still masturbates and rides audience members on stage. She attendeds events with her floppy implants falling out. She has no class. She's still trying to steal her dead brother's money.

I wonder if she converted to Islam.

by Anonymousreply 3402/26/2013

What is going on with the whole Paris vs Janet thing?

by Anonymousreply 3502/26/2013

R35, Nothing happened with it. Paris is one of those overdramatic teens who always curses out her relatives on Twitter when she is mad. She bashed Janet online when Janet refused to tell her where Katherine was. Like her late father, she is a petulent brat who can't take no for an answer. The truth is Katherine allegedly had surgery for a minor stroke that weekend that she mysteriously disappeared. The rumors around Encino are that she is suffering from the first stages of dementia and her kids whisked her away didnt want to tell Prince, Paris, and Blanket about her health scare because they didnt want to worry them. The money problems are courtesy of Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie, Tito, and Joe. They resent that those "white kids" are in line for Michael's wealth. Katherine, Janet, Letoya, Marlon, Jackie are the only ones who arent greed-consumed in that family.

by Anonymousreply 3602/26/2013

I believe r36.

by Anonymousreply 3702/26/2013

I wish her the best but this has sounded fishy to me from the beginning. Those A-rabs were courting Michael in the early 2000's, thinking he was the goose who laid the golden egg- and maybe they could get some of it. They showered him with gifts and he basically disappeared one night and never went back (and never paid back). I think they had a death warrant out on him.

Cut to a few years later and now they think Janet is their conduit to MJJ's current and future millions.

Doesn't oil support them anymore?

by Anonymousreply 3802/26/2013

Are you saying your ex was the limo driver during that time r36?

by Anonymousreply 3902/26/2013

[quote]Nobody stays ontop for ever except...let's see...oh yeah! MADONNA!

What year are you living in? Vadge hasn't had a number 1 song in 13 years. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 4002/26/2013

[quote]Jurassic Janet gets a boy toy, big deal.

It's VERY rare for a middle aged rich and famous woman to snag a guy richer than she is.

Rich guys have their pick of all the young hotties with none of the diva drama.

by Anonymousreply 4102/26/2013

[quote]She bashed Janet online when Janet refused to tell her where Katherine was.

The children had a right to know where their guardian was. I imagine that there is some legal stipulation that they should be able to reach their guardian. There are certain functions that only a guardian can do for children, like signing consent for medical treatment. It isn't a small lie, especially in light of the maneuvering that was done/being done vis a vis the money. There was history there that would cause alarm to any reasonably savvy teen. Concern about issues like this are hardly the hallmark of an "overdramatic" teen.

It's not like the were six or seven when it might have been better to tell a kind lie about grandma going away for a brief rest IF the guardian made provisions for the kids to be taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 4202/26/2013

Quickly FFd the racist, hatemongering HAGdonna stan at R21/R26/R29/R31. Oh, and Janet wasn't fired from her record labels, bitch. She fulfilled her landmark deal with Virgin, and she ASKED TO BE LET OUT of her Island/Def Jam deal. Get it?

R34, you're just stupid.

Janet's career is far from over. It's not over until she says it's over. She has a film production deal with Lionsgate, more acting in her future, and she's far from done with music. Whoever said her influence is more obvious in today's stars than old lady Madonna's wasn't lying, because she's clearly the influence for just about every pop diva out there today. Someone upthread also said that she's been famous since she qwas 7, which is correct. She's never been as fame-hungry as a Madonna or a Mariah, hence the reason she never put out albums back-to-back-to-back the way they used to. She didn't need it the way they did (and still do), which is a testament to the kind of person she is.

All the haters can kiss her formerly-worth-$150-million-now-worth-billions-100-million-records-sold-landmark-touring-#1-NY-Times-Bestselling-book-writing-fans-all-over-the-globe-multi-platinum-Academy-Award-nominated ass.

by Anonymousreply 4302/26/2013

She was recently a Jeopardy "question".

by Anonymousreply 4402/26/2013

Can someone post the Jurassic Janet naked twat pic here again? She's been away so long we've forgotten what the heifer looked like.

by Anonymousreply 4502/26/2013

[quote]Can someone post the Jurassic Janet...

I SURE hope this "Jurassic" shit isn't coming from a Grandmadonna fan considering that old bitch is 8 years older than Janet.

by Anonymousreply 4602/26/2013

LOL, ok JANBOT, now Jurassic Janet has moved up to the net income of the BILLIONS. We love you JANBOT! There is no one else on DL worthy of our laughter and derision than you and your love affair from afar with your little chubby Janet! Give us more!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4702/26/2013

[quote]I SURE hope this "Jurassic" shit isn't coming from a Grandmadonna fan considering that old bitch is 8 years older than Janet.

LMAO, you can say that again! HAGdonna recently Instagrammed a close-up pic of her face, and she looked damn-near 80. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 4802/26/2013

R44, you forgot the answer to that Jeopardy question. No one on the panel could recall who was the answer!!

by Anonymousreply 4902/26/2013

[quote] Grandmadonna

LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 5002/26/2013

I feel bad for R47/R49--the only thing he has going for him is trolling DL threads of pop stars he's insanely jealous of.

by Anonymousreply 5102/26/2013

Here's that HAGdonna instagram photo. SCARY.

by Anonymousreply 5202/26/2013

JANBOT, It is time for you to turn in your hall monitor pass.

by Anonymousreply 5302/26/2013

You go, girl!

Break that prenup!

by Anonymousreply 5402/27/2013

LOL I've read that in five years, she'll automatically get $500 million. NICE.

by Anonymousreply 5502/27/2013

[quote]Grandmadonna

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 5602/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.