Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How does one score invites to the Oscars?

Obviously people involved with the nominated movies are there but why was Kim K. there one year (that one truly baffled me) and why wasn't Tammy there this year? Has he fallen so far or is he scared of Nicole? Did Oprah get an invite?

I'm assuming some people can buy their way in too.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

Let Harvey Weinstein cornhole ya.

by Anonymousreply 102/25/2013

Find the truth in the role.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

Names can always get in, even if they're not members. In fact, they often have trouble filling the 3,400 seats as it is.

Or become a seat filler - although it didn't look like they're bothering with that any more except in the down-and-center part of the house.

Did anyone else catch Harvey Weinstein waddling across the edge of proscenium as someone was talking on stage. He don't care none!

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

Names connected to the industry can probably always get in. I doubt anyone can just buy their way in - if that were the case, there'd be a lot more B List celebrities cluttering the red carpet. Think Mario Lopez and Jenny McCarthy.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2013

The head scratcher for me this year was Brandi Glanville. She was pictured on the red carpet with barely enough nipple coverage from her strapless gown.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2013

Georgina Chapman allowed herself to get impregnated by that thing. I hope it was a doctor-mediated maneuver.

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

[quote]I'm assuming some people can buy their way in too.

Why would you say such a terrible thing?

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

Brandi Glanville???? No excuse for that kinda shit.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.