Since 1995

Britney Spears debuts brunette 'do

at Elton John's Oscar party.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4703/07/2013

Her face is busted. How old is she?

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 102/25/2013

Still off her meds.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 202/25/2013

She does look better, OP. Not nearly as white-trashy.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 302/25/2013

She looks white trash. Hillbilly.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 402/25/2013

Britney is really pretty there. I think she'll age well too.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 502/25/2013

cute

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 602/25/2013

I like it. Sort of "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls."

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 702/25/2013

One site said "newly single". I thought she was all set to marry her manager or someone? She keeps picking the worst men.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 802/25/2013

r5, she already hasn't aged well. She looks horrible, especially in the close ups. They have so much makeup covering the crevices of her face and bags that she looks like a beat up clown.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 902/25/2013

She looks better with dark hair.

I think she's lost some weight. She's substituted tea for her fraps.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1002/26/2013

Her chest looks like an 80 year old Floridian. She looks okay from a distance but up close she is a hot mess.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1102/26/2013

Her make up looks bad but at least her body looks good. One thing I admire about this girl is that she hasn't gone the route of fillers, botox and the other stupid shit these pathetic celebrities do to maintain the 'illusion' of youth.

Funny thing is that the same people who rag on her looking old would make fun of her if she did the botox/fillers thing.

Spears seriously needs a good make up person to fix the eyebrows and recommend a good facial. She always looks like she leaves caked on eye make up without bothering to wash it off completely at night. Less eye make up, better brows, good facial cleaning routine, staying away from the sun would all do wonders.

He body though is on point and she looks more herself now thus it seems things are looking up for her. I do love the hair. She should always leave it brown and forget the fried blonde..

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1202/26/2013

britney's like Marilyn Monroe. she should always be blonde. the natural look is not for the Britneys and Marilyns of this world.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1302/26/2013

WHo is this?

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1402/26/2013

She s no Marilyn Monroe, R13

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1502/26/2013

Whoop-de-do-dah-day.

This is news?

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1602/26/2013

I can't help it. Whenever I see her I remember that "Family Guy" bit where she is holding one of her babies and she presses into the kid's soft skull to make an indentation for an ashtray for her cig.

It seemed to sum her up so perfectly.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1702/26/2013

I've gone brunette too

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1802/26/2013

I think she looks delightful. She's the most beloved star of our time - there's a complete lack of guile there. People gravitate to her.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 1902/26/2013

I vaguely remember someone saying of her hair in the midst of her breakdown something along the lines of: When it's blond, she's happy. When it's dark, she's sad. When it's pink, she's crazy.

Didn't she end her engagement recently? That might explain why she's sad, if in fact she is.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2002/26/2013

Why all the fuss about the hair color? This is just a brief pitstop on the route to shaving it all off again.

It's Breakdown v 2.0:

- tiny dog on one arm -- check

- frapp in the other hand -- check

- driving her own car -- check

- getting papped all over town looking like she stumbled straight off the sofa where she crashed after a coke-and-sedatives binge, into her Uggs and out the door -- check

I hope the psych ward has a room on hold for her. She's one of the ones who is genuinely mentally ill, and she probably shouldn't be out without a minder, ever. Now that her agent/ fiance has run for the hills, her family seems to have dropped the ball on this.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2102/26/2013

r21, Britney loves her boys too much to become self-indulgent.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2202/26/2013

Britney needs to do a duet with Fantasia.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2302/26/2013

Yes, she looks good.

Best of luck to her.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2402/26/2013

You know what R19, I've been trying to figure out why it is I like her despite everything, and I think that's it. The lack of guile. There's no pretense there.

That is something people are drawn to.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2502/26/2013

Maybe she had to payoff Kevin's back taxes, y'know- cuz he's the baby daddy?

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2602/26/2013

I'm excited for her new CD. Her post-breakup albums are her best (In the Zone, Blackout) and I hope the next one is just as great as those 2! We get her best work when she is a brunette. She always dyes her hair brown after a breakup for some strange reason

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2702/26/2013

Meanwhile, the artist of the 2000's (proclaimed by Billboard Magazine) is resting comfortably after her legendary appearance at the Superbowl and a high profiled documentary on HBO. All this before going on yet another succesful money making tour. And I don't even have an album out!

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2802/26/2013

She looks great. People like to trash her on this board just to feel better about themselves.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 2902/26/2013

She is beautiful, as always. I wonder how much harder she has to work out to stay fit with all of the meds.

I'm thinking she could market a fitness DVD for peeps on the pills!

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3002/26/2013

She looked happy here, R20

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3102/26/2013

I can't stand her music and her life has been cringe-worthy for years but I have to say, she's looking good in those pictures.

If she's really off of her meds, disaster is on its way. I hope her father has someone watching her now that the boyfriend/minder is off the job.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3202/26/2013

r32, you should give her music a chance. Do some exploring through her seven albums and unreleased tracks. She has a lot of obscure gems.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3302/26/2013

Nobody cares about this dumb bitch except stupid twinks with no taste. I don't know why gays like her - what has she done for gay rights? Not a damn thing.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3402/26/2013

She loves us r34

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3502/26/2013

Because it's all about R34.

Blech--worse than Britney.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3602/26/2013

She looks like every suburbanite mom ever.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3702/26/2013

She looks good for a second and then you notice all the makeup and how bad her skin is and how badly she is aging. That is a hard 30. I feel for her, off to Vegas to make a mint. Still you know she is totally sad inside.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3802/26/2013

The response to her hair has been unbelievably favorable. It's evident just how much people seem to care about Britney.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 3902/26/2013

She may look a hard 30, but it's still better than she has looked.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4002/26/2013

R33, I have checked out her music. I don't know if it's her tone, the weird electronic manipulation of her voice, the choice of material or all of the above - it does nothing but irritate me.

I certainly wish her well with her personal troubles. That girl was not taken care of by her family and her team when she was a kid. She may not be well-served now, although some of the cray cray has been reigned in.

She's been seriously mentally ill for years. Yet even after she was appointed a conservator (and rightly so) she's recorded, toured and taken a job on a television show, all of which was clearly too much for her. It's disturbing and it makes me wonder what the fuck her father thinks he's doing other than milking a cash cow for himself. She doesn't need the money.

Still, her music is definitely not for me. I think it's terrible.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4102/26/2013

She looks 20 years younger than Lindsay.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4202/26/2013

R42 - That's not hard.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4302/26/2013

She's no Christina!

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4402/26/2013

She's absolutely striking as a brunette. Everything works about her look here. This is the best I've seen her in years.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4502/26/2013

Kind of cute

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4603/07/2013

R46 Not really.

by Dare I say she looks good?reply 4703/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.