Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Daniel Tosh Is Going To Have A Field Day With Seth MacFarlane At The Oscars

For months he's been trashing Seth MacFarlane hosting the Oscars, and how horrible it's going to be. Last week, he did his own Oscars, where he spoiled every film nominated's plot from start to finish. I don't know how he got away with it. He spoiled everything (who died in the end, etc). Did anyone see it? He ripped "Les Mis" fans a new one.

Anyway, he'll be back this week saying, "I told you so."

by Anonymousreply 2308/30/2013

Who is he to judge? He sucks.

by Anonymousreply 102/25/2013

r1, he's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

Daniel Tosh isn't even remotely funny. What has he done besides his little basic cable gig?

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

Spoiling movies isn't a good way to make fans. If he had spoiled a movie I hadn't seen, I would hate him forever.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2013

They're both awful. Tosh must be very jealous of MacFarlane, though, to come out and actually say this.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2013

Who are Daniel Tosh's fans? College males? Who?

I can't figure out why the unfunny bastard's on television in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

If you find Tosh unfunny, it's because you're too old to get his humor in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

Yes R7. That is it. We are too old. Could not possibly be that Tosh sucks and is not funny.

I mean if you find him funny everyone should find him funny right?

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

Tosh is a one trick pony in a pile of shit. He should love MacFarlane. They both do mean spirited stuff.

by Anonymousreply 902/25/2013

Daniel Tosh is where funny goes to die.

by Anonymousreply 1002/25/2013

A propos, Anthony Jeselkik's new show premieres tonight after Tosh.0. He's hot to death.

by Anonymousreply 1102/25/2013

Anthony Jeselkik's show is a flop. I did like him at Roseanne's Roast though.

Daniel Tosh is one of the funniest comedians around today, and I have no doubt that you idiots trashing him only saw him a couple of times. His stand-up specials are fucking great, that's if you're not some PC harpie.

Oh, and you want to talk about hot, go search and see how many Tosh is fucking hot, is Tosh gay threads we've had over the years.

by Anonymousreply 1202/25/2013

I agree with r9. You don't have to be mean to be funny. Tosh and MacFarlane are dicks.

by Anonymousreply 1302/25/2013

I watched as much as I could of Anthony Jeselnik's debut show last week with Amy and Aziz.

Whew .. it was bad.

I was expecting so MUCH MORE.

by Anonymousreply 1402/25/2013

Who is he? I barely knew who Seth MacFarlane was until last night.

by Anonymousreply 1502/25/2013

Daniel is America's Second Favorite Favorite Aspie!

by Anonymousreply 1602/25/2013

i love tosh fuck everyone else

by Anonymousreply 1705/15/2013

Tosh is hilarious. If you don't think so your a fucking loser

by Anonymousreply 1808/30/2013

[quote]If you don't think so your[sic] a fucking loser

High praise indeed.

by Anonymousreply 1908/30/2013

How could someone in 2013 who is apparently into pop culture now know who the fuck Seth MacFarlane is until recently? Ever hear of Family Guy? Seth has done other things as well and he's been in the media for many years. I swear some of you live in caves.

by Anonymousreply 2008/30/2013

Surely other people liked Seth's hosting? I thought he was a natural, no visible nerves.. the best in years.

I am really dreading the unfunny annoying Ellen. Fine on a fluffy fawning talk show and deserved comeback with that I suppose but I hate this gutless fake. Give me Rosie any day.

by Anonymousreply 2108/30/2013

I have never laughed while watching Ellen. All I can think of are her mood swings and temper tantrums.

Why is she hosting the Oscars again?

She is not just unfunny, she is without charm.

by Anonymousreply 2208/30/2013

R7 loves Dane Cook's punchlines, the giant chicken fight sequences in Family Guy, and when Paula Deen calls black people the N-word.

by Anonymousreply 2308/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.