Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How Strung Out Was Kristen Stewart?

She looked like she just got off a three day bender with Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2013

It will be so much fun when her career is over and she'll be there, all drunk and strung out, going "But y'all loved me yesterday, said I was brilliant, and hot." She can't even read a cue card. When you make Daniel Radcliffe look like Lord Olivier, you have real problems.

by Anonymousreply 102/25/2013

She hurt her foot or leg and was on crutches on the Red Carpet. She limped out on stage. She should have just stayed home. She was useless. Oh and she was probably very pissed that Jennifer Lawrence is living the life she should be.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

Beyond just the limp, she also seemed dirty and high. She mumbled her lines, looked bored or stoned and just generally looked and behaved inappropriately.

She couldn't even pose properly. She kept on jiggling her leg like a meth addict.

Everything about this girl is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

Like I said on the official Oscar thread, it's inexpelicable that her people let her attend.

Looking like a filthy, sickly mess in front of all the Hollywood power players can't be good for a starlet's career.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2013

She can't be that delusional, R2.

Didn't her shit movie win 4 Razzies?

She looks like she can't be bothered with all that stuff. Why the fuck is she even there?

The attention bothers her so why the fuck is she still there?

Go away and people will leave you alone.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2013

She's so bored she can't even be bothered to run a fucking brush through her hair.

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

At least she has the "I stepped on broken glass" excuse. Renee Zellweger was much worse and has no such excuse--she was clearly high as a kite.

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

I suspect Renee Zellweger is not a well woman, but at least she was able to pull herself together enough to comb her hair!

Stewart looked like she wandered over from a trailer park, and was angry because she'd mislaid her beer.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

When she came out with Radcliffe to present I thought she looked like she had just got done having sex backstage.

Then they showed her in the audience and I couldn't help myself from screaming "Brush your hair, skank!"

Her makeup looked fine so presumably someone was fixing her up so it was just weird.

by Anonymousreply 902/25/2013

Why did she bother showing up if she had just injured herself a couple of days ago?

by Anonymousreply 1002/25/2013

She looked like trash.

by Anonymousreply 1102/25/2013

Why does she look so awkward in dresses? The same way that Ellen looks awkward in dresses. What's going on there?

by Anonymousreply 1202/25/2013

Her makeup was not fine. It looked non-existent, in a bad way. She's a tragedy waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 1302/25/2013

I'd really like to know what was up with Renee Z. Drunk or too many pills? I keep hearing she was fucked up but was she tweaking or more stoned?

by Anonymousreply 1402/25/2013

I don't think Renee has been well for awhile. She seems...unstable.

by Anonymousreply 1502/25/2013

She kept tugging on the top of her dress, too. Low rent.

by Anonymousreply 1602/25/2013

Renee's career is pretty much done — she's now mom-role age — and she's not dealing with it well.

by Anonymousreply 1702/25/2013

Pain pills and a few drinks. Perhaps some pot.

by Anonymousreply 1802/26/2013

I'm several days too late. We have all moved on to other things than the Oscars. But, when she presented with the well-behaved Daniel Radcliffe, I was really afraid she would throw up on the stage. She seamed dizzy and in pain like someone very nauseated.

I know she hurt her foot, but, still, her way to handle it made her look bad.

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.