Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George Clooney

Charming or smarmy?

by Anonymousreply 2002/28/2013

Phoney too.

by Anonymousreply 102/24/2013

clock is ticking...enjoy tonight's win... he'll probably knock up some young girl to remain relevant and to prove he's not a queer.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

love him

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

R2, Like his dog, Eins Clooney, George is permanently fixed.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2013

I don't like him as an actor, but I would like to be his beard.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2013

R5, So what do you think of his beard?

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

interesting that it's almost a 50/50 split. wonder what it is....

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

Bet he dumps the bimbo in a couple weeks. He just wanted to appear stable and professional at the company picnic.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

I'm all for outing hateful closet cases like Ms. Mitch McConnell and the entire Catholic Church hierarchy.

However, I'm more than willing to give this hot guy a pass. IFHHAHCFM.

by Anonymousreply 902/25/2013

R9, Does anyone think that Clooney's behavior, vis-a-vis Kiebler, has anything to do with his consumption of alcohol and other non-food items? How can he put up with her annoying voice, even for a few seconds?

by Anonymousreply 1002/25/2013

R8, He appeared like a foolish idiot at the company picnic." Almost anyone would have been a better choice, or just no one.

by Anonymousreply 1102/25/2013

Agree R1. He's a big Phoney. Plus he's gayer than gay. Does he really still think he's fooling anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1202/25/2013

"R5 So what do you think of his beard?"

I loved her Oscar gown, it was so spectacular she's a contender for "best dressed" even though she was only there as arm candy. And she gets free trips to Lake Como, what a gig!

by Anonymousreply 1302/25/2013

R13, Pardon me but that wasn't really my original question. More bluntly, how can G deal, even if for only a few moments, with arm candy that talks like Ms. Keibler? There wouldn't be enough liquor in the world for me to drink, and I'm a very light social drinker. LOL

by Anonymousreply 1402/25/2013

What is with this two-answer poll twat today?

by Anonymousreply 1502/25/2013

Smarmy is winning.

by Anonymousreply 1602/27/2013

He's also starting to look very ragged as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 1702/27/2013

The facial beard doesn't help matters at all.

If he's straight, he's stuck in the "have to have a younger chick" thing and, if she's stupid and annoying, tough luck.

If he's gay and closeted, then she's well paid and can be dumb as a box of rocks. But most likely the men he fucks are just as dumb.

by Anonymousreply 1802/28/2013

I have an entirely positive impression of him, even though I don't watch most of his movies, but I like his personality. However, I recently read he has ties to Scientology. Can anyone confirm that? It'd make me reconsider my opinion of him.

by Anonymousreply 1902/28/2013

R18, I heard that the "facial" beard was a requirement for his current acting role, so please give him some slack.

As far as putting up with the "fake" beards, I don't see how anyone can put up with girls or boys who are "dumb as a box of rocks," leastwise someone who is stupid and annoying. I can't imagine having that huge amount of patience.

R19, Working in the industry means dealing with total idiots who are in bed with the Scienos. I can't believe George Clooney's is that 100% brain dead as to give them any $$$. Don't forget he's been friends with Spielberg, who I hear is as anti-cult as they come.

by Anonymousreply 2002/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.