Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George Clooney

Charming or smarmy?

by Anonymousreply 2002/28/2013

Phoney too.

by Anonymousreply 102/24/2013

clock is ticking...enjoy tonight's win... he'll probably knock up some young girl to remain relevant and to prove he's not a queer.

by Anonymousreply 202/25/2013

love him

by Anonymousreply 302/25/2013

R2, Like his dog, Eins Clooney, George is permanently fixed.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2013

I don't like him as an actor, but I would like to be his beard.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2013

R5, So what do you think of his beard?

by Anonymousreply 602/25/2013

interesting that it's almost a 50/50 split. wonder what it is....

by Anonymousreply 702/25/2013

Bet he dumps the bimbo in a couple weeks. He just wanted to appear stable and professional at the company picnic.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2013

I'm all for outing hateful closet cases like Ms. Mitch McConnell and the entire Catholic Church hierarchy.

However, I'm more than willing to give this hot guy a pass. IFHHAHCFM.

by Anonymousreply 902/25/2013

R9, Does anyone think that Clooney's behavior, vis-a-vis Kiebler, has anything to do with his consumption of alcohol and other non-food items? How can he put up with her annoying voice, even for a few seconds?

by Anonymousreply 1002/25/2013

R8, He appeared like a foolish idiot at the company picnic." Almost anyone would have been a better choice, or just no one.

by Anonymousreply 1102/25/2013

Agree R1. He's a big Phoney. Plus he's gayer than gay. Does he really still think he's fooling anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1202/25/2013

"R5 So what do you think of his beard?"

I loved her Oscar gown, it was so spectacular she's a contender for "best dressed" even though she was only there as arm candy. And she gets free trips to Lake Como, what a gig!

by Anonymousreply 1302/25/2013

R13, Pardon me but that wasn't really my original question. More bluntly, how can G deal, even if for only a few moments, with arm candy that talks like Ms. Keibler? There wouldn't be enough liquor in the world for me to drink, and I'm a very light social drinker. LOL

by Anonymousreply 1402/25/2013

What is with this two-answer poll twat today?

by Anonymousreply 1502/25/2013

Smarmy is winning.

by Anonymousreply 1602/27/2013

He's also starting to look very ragged as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 1702/27/2013

The facial beard doesn't help matters at all.

If he's straight, he's stuck in the "have to have a younger chick" thing and, if she's stupid and annoying, tough luck.

If he's gay and closeted, then she's well paid and can be dumb as a box of rocks. But most likely the men he fucks are just as dumb.

by Anonymousreply 1802/28/2013

I have an entirely positive impression of him, even though I don't watch most of his movies, but I like his personality. However, I recently read he has ties to Scientology. Can anyone confirm that? It'd make me reconsider my opinion of him.

by Anonymousreply 1902/28/2013

R18, I heard that the "facial" beard was a requirement for his current acting role, so please give him some slack.

As far as putting up with the "fake" beards, I don't see how anyone can put up with girls or boys who are "dumb as a box of rocks," leastwise someone who is stupid and annoying. I can't imagine having that huge amount of patience.

R19, Working in the industry means dealing with total idiots who are in bed with the Scienos. I can't believe George Clooney's is that 100% brain dead as to give them any $$$. Don't forget he's been friends with Spielberg, who I hear is as anti-cult as they come.

by Anonymousreply 2002/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!