Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kelly Rowland or Beyonce?

I've always thought Kelly was the prettier, more down-to-earth one. She's the Mary Wilson while Beyonce is the prima donna Diana.

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013

Kelly is smarter and more articulate. Weird how they grew up in the same home and have the same educational background but Kelly doesnt talk like a slave like Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 102/24/2013

Kelly is sexier, more self-aware, introspective, a good public speaker, has a better and more interesting voice, better technical singer, better dancer, etc. However, she needs to work on song selection and re-evalaute her whether or not her "Team" is doing her good or not.

by Anonymousreply 202/24/2013

Kelly has a better personality and seems more intelligent...but Beyonce is prettier.

by Anonymousreply 302/24/2013

Beyonce seems manufactured, like she spent years in front of full-length mirrors with coaches teaching her to be diva-esque. Her voice is sugary but unremarkable. Kelly's voice isn't particularly great, but I think she benefitted from working with European dance producers. It seems to give her some more cred to have hardcore club hits. Beyonce seems to be trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 402/24/2013

Don't care for either of them but I'll go for Kelly

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!