Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My next door neighbor is fucking some slut again

I've posted about him before. He's young and really good looking and has a different girl all the time. All of my walls have exposed brick or cinder blocks, except one and that's the one we share and it's bedroom wall.

If I didn't know he was fucking, I would swear he was killing her in there. She is screaming and yelling. The headboard is banging against the wall. He must have some serious skills.

by Anonymousreply 2302/28/2013

Please post audio and a cock shot please. Then we'll have more to go on.

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 102/24/2013

film it and post it on the DL

by Anonymousreply 202/24/2013

The hell you say... everyone knows the really good looking guys are all gay.

by Anonymousreply 302/24/2013

Give me the address OP.

by Anonymousreply 402/24/2013

[quote] She is screaming and yelling. The headboard is banging against the wall. He must have some serious skills.

Oh please. She's faking it

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013

Sounds like he's the slut, OP.

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013

This thread is useless without a brick boring drill bit, a tiny cam, and a live feed that only shows the guy.

by Anonymousreply 702/24/2013

Who does he look like who's famous?

by Anonymousreply 802/24/2013

I once lived next door to a super-hot straight guy, and had a bird's-eye view into his bedroom window. He wasn't shy about leaving the curtains open, and he got laid and jerked off a lot. He unknowingly provided me with lots of entertainment. Good times!

by Anonymousreply 902/24/2013

R6, he's just being a guy and enjoying himself. No harm/foul kind of thing.

R8, he looks like that Brandon guy who played Superman. Sometimes he will even wear Clark Kent classes and the glasses make him even hotter.

He's a really nice guy. They've stopped fucking, which means they're probably showering and he's going to take her to lunch. Same routine, every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 1002/24/2013

If I were you I'd slip a note under his door that says: If you ever get tired of chicks, knock at may door.

by Anonymousreply 1102/24/2013

If he is "having a different girl all the time" perhaps he IS killing them.

by Anonymousreply 1202/24/2013

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2013

Yeah funny how *she's* the slut.

by Anonymousreply 1402/24/2013

I just heard a lot of banging on my ceiling from the apartment above mine, a woman let out a few bloodcurdling screams, and then everything just stopped. Im a little concerned because the banging was not rhythmic like sex usually is. Yall think she was murdered, or did she just have the time of her life?

by Anonymousreply 1502/28/2013

He sounds like he has his pick of sluts.

by Anonymousreply 1602/28/2013

Some men like it if the girl is very loud, others hate it. Call girls know that routine.

by Anonymousreply 1702/28/2013

OP? Why don't you soundproof the wall?

by Anonymousreply 1802/28/2013

[quote]If I were you I'd slip a note under his door that says: If you ever get tired of chicks, knock at may door.

Signed,

Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 1902/28/2013

You should have called the thread: My slutty next door neighbor is fucking someone again.

by Anonymousreply 2002/28/2013

Have to agree with R5, as a woman I can say when you hear the "sounds like murder" screaming, 99% certainty she's faking it. Sorry OP, I'm sure he's cool and all, but he's probably not the sex god you're picturing. It's just a way to flatter straight guys that every woman knows.

by Anonymousreply 2102/28/2013

Just invite him over for a beer and drug him, fuck him and film it. Use it as blackmail material saying he wanted it and if he does not give you sex when ever you want it you will send that video to all his facebook friends.

That's how I got my last two boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 2202/28/2013

You're supposed to blast "Paradise by The Dashboard Lights" when you hear him fucking.

See if he makes it to:

[italic]I'm praying for the end of time

It's all that I can do

Praying for the end of time,

so I can end my time with you! [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 2302/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.