Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is AnnE thinking right now?

Is she doing positive affirmations?

by Anonymousreply 5502/24/2013

AnnE: The speech isn't perfect be...PERFECT!!!

Adam Shulman: I think it's perfect my princess...

AnnE: I told you not to call me that, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 102/24/2013

What if I have to poop? I can't leave the audience. They all will be watching me constantly, and they'll know I left to poop!

Isidro, please line my Mouawad's handbag - the 1001 Nights Diamond one - with plastic for tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 202/24/2013

Adam, how is this for a surprised face? How about this then? Or this? Okay, this?

by Anonymousreply 302/24/2013

What if I'm getting thirsty? oh, god, WHAT IF I'M GETTING THIRSTY???????? If I drink now I won't fit in my dress ... but, what if I am getting thirsty while on stage? Fuck, fuck, fuck!

by Anonymousreply 402/24/2013

She's trying to think of creative ways to work the words "bludgeon" and "juggernaut" into her acceptance speech. And other words.

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013

She's been on a drip feed all night, her handlers thought it would be a good idea to give her a big dose of SINCERITY. It might work.

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013

The big question is will the entire audience rise for Anne's big win or just sit there like Chris Brown at the Grammys?

by Anonymousreply 702/24/2013

She's saying to her mother, "Breasts, Mama. They're called breasts, and every woman has them."

by Anonymousreply 802/24/2013

How should I wave? Like a girl, like a shy girl, a confident girl, a surprised girl, a girly girl ???

How should I smile? Like a ...

How should I walk to the stage ? Like a ...

How should I hold the trophy ? Like a ... no, no, not like a dildo. How do you hold a dildo?

by Anonymousreply 902/24/2013

She's thinking of the Academy and saying, "It's payback time, bitches."

by Anonymousreply 1002/24/2013

"I would like to dedicate this award to an old friend. We'll always have Brokeback, Heath!"

by Anonymousreply 1102/24/2013

What I absolutely don't want to miss tonight is all my haters collective heads exploding when I win.

Truly a moment to savor and remember for a lifetime.

Suck it, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1202/24/2013

but my Oscar comes at night with his voice as SOFT as thundeeer as he deems me fit for art as he writes my name in awe He spent a lifetime in my mind He filled my days with endless wonder He took my childhood in his stride Will he be GONE when autumn comes? Still I dream he'll come to me And we can live the years together for there are dreams we can achieve they are gold, and tall and slender...

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2013

I should thank God but I'm not black so they won't be expecting it but I know it's God's will that I win this award because he wouldn't have let me cut my hair if I should not have cut my hair and my God given singing talent is truly, unlike those other singers who win, God given, but I'm sure I AM GOD so isn't God like a supporting player to my lead but why am I in suppporting when the movie revolves around me because I am God and the One Genuine True Lead Performance in this music fuck you Hugh I mean I'd like to fuck you but you're gay right everyone says so but your wife but this is getting away from me thanking God or actually I should ask people to thank God for bringing me into this world for God so loved the world that he brought forth me to bring eternal joy. OK, that's it, I WILL thank God tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 1402/24/2013

At least the Best Supp Actress award come early in the broadcast so we should be done with her fairly early on..... unless Anne lobbied the organization and producers to have her award handed out before they announce best actor.

by Anonymousreply 1502/24/2013

"Should I or shouldn't I wear my muff for tonight's gala? It'll be chilly, and I certainly won't be wearing any panties."

by Anonymousreply 1602/24/2013

This entire thread is the tiresome, mentally ill Anne Hathaway troll talking to itself.

I wish the troll would drop dead along with his object of obsession.

by Anonymousreply 1702/24/2013

Not true R17. There are many of us. We are legion!

by Anonymousreply 1802/24/2013

I'm going to mass this morning and lighting candles for Sally Fields. I am praying and praying that both Sally & Emmanuelle Riva win tonight. I want to watch AnnE and Jennifer look shocked. Mouths agape.

I want to see the faces of David O Russell and Hugh Jackman looking absolutely stunned and pissed off. Most of all, I want to see an angry AnnE run out of the auditorium followed by her puppyboy Adam, who will need medical assistance later on.

I SO want something unexpected to happen tonight. Otherwise we will be watching a shitmess. YOu watch. It will be the most vaudevillian, amateurish garbage show ever. We will embarrass ourselves before the world.

by Anonymousreply 1902/24/2013

Maybe life will imitate art and she'll drop dead a quarter of the way down the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 2002/24/2013

Batten down the hatches, bitches! The storm is coming tonight!

by Anonymousreply 2202/24/2013

Who me?

by Anonymousreply 2302/24/2013

AH wasn't in it much either, r21. Ennis was the lead character, so his wife was the far bigger supporting role.

by Anonymousreply 2402/24/2013

I will scream if she makes some reference to cutting her hair at some point if she wins.

by Anonymousreply 2502/24/2013

You just know that she's practicing SINGING her acceptance speech..

"I dreamed a dream of one day wining...a golden man to call my oh-own..."

by Anonymousreply 2602/24/2013

Does this dress go with my nose?

by Anonymousreply 2702/24/2013

How can I stick it to The Flying Nun one more time?

by Anonymousreply 2802/24/2013

AnnE is thinking about all the "little people" she needs to thank. And she's trying to decide whether she really needs to thank them after all, because the world will want to hear about her more than about them. It's a dilemma for her. She wants to be true to her fans. She's also worried about sharting onstage since she had some bad sushi at Nobu last night.

by Anonymousreply 2902/24/2013

OK, ;'m doing it. I've been thinking about it for a week, and you're not going to talk me out of it. I'm just trying to figure out if it will mean more if I announce it on the red carpet, or if I announce it when I win.

I'm thinking red carpet. I'm thinking if I don't win, I can still upstage Sister Bertrille or whatever the fuck her name was, because everyone will be talking about me being pregnant instead of me losing the Oscar.

No one will give a fuck about the Oscar. That's how Beyonce handled it. I mean if Beyonce can do it why can't I? We can make it true later, Adam.

by Anonymousreply 3002/24/2013

R30 wins

by Anonymousreply 3102/24/2013

I am thinking about you. My gay fans. My fans who are children. My fans in Japan. My hard of hearing fans. I love all of you with every cell in my body. This moment is for us.

by Anonymousreply 3202/24/2013

As much as I'd hate to jeopardize the carefully-crafted Oscar campaign my team has been executing these past few months, I simply cannot hold back much longer. Since my few detractors seem to reside on this vile website, I'm going to go off script for a bit and tell you bitches a little story:

When "The Princess Diaries" was released, I was 21. I already knew that the role I was condemned to, namely to be goofy and accessible while looking pretty, gave me the perfect opportunity to listen and observe. Not to what people told me, which naturally was of no interest, but to whatever it was they were trying to hide. I practiced detachment. I learned how to look cheerful while under the table I stuck a fork into the back of my hand. I became a virtuoso of deceit. It wasn't pleasure I was afer, it was knowledge. I consulted the bitchiest stylists to learn how to appear, PR mavens to find out what to think, and Vatican power brokers to see what I could get away with, and in the end, I distilled everything to one wonderfully simple principle: win or die.

by Anonymousreply 3302/24/2013

Wouldn't it be sort of hilarious if she actually loses?

by Anonymousreply 3402/24/2013

At this point, I would pay money for her to lose. But my guess is, she will weave the words "I dreamed a dream" into her acceptance speech.

I wonder if she knows what a joke she's become.

by Anonymousreply 3502/24/2013

AnnE is still leafing through the Oxford English dictionary looking for those ten-dollar words to dress up her speech. She is now on her 114th draft trying to seemlessly work in 'afflatus,' 'penurious,' 'rotomontade,' and 'Stygian' so that they don't appear too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 3602/24/2013

AnnE is busy warming up her vocal chords. It was recently announced on E television that she will be singing I Dreamed a Dream and Hugh will be singing "Suddenly". How special.

by Anonymousreply 3702/24/2013

AnnE when she doesn't hear name.

by Anonymousreply 3802/24/2013

I wonder how many costume changes she'll have tonight. If she doesn't win she'll have to do that medley with Hudson and Zeta-Jones and both of them won Oscars for their roles and they didn't cut their hair or lose weight! Would AnnE lose it?

by Anonymousreply 3902/24/2013

[quote]It was recently announced on E television that she will be singing I Dreamed a Dream and Hugh will be singing "Suddenly". How special.

God I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 4102/24/2013

Zeta Jones' Oscar win was hilarious. She shares the same first name with Kathy Bates so when Sean Connery just announced 'Catherine' as the winner, Kathy looked like she wanted to give him an Annie Wilkes hobbling procedure.

by Anonymousreply 4202/24/2013

I wonder how AnnE intends to incorporate the lyrics into her acceptance speech.

by Anonymousreply 4302/24/2013

I don't get the anne hathaway hate.

by Anonymousreply 4402/24/2013

Anne Hathaway should do a Liza biopic - how I toiled being the daughter of a genius.

by Anonymousreply 4502/24/2013

Anne was suppose to do GET HAPPY the Judy Garland bio. Guess it fell apart.

by Anonymousreply 4602/24/2013

regardless of how she comes off ( Got sick of her constant reminders that she was 'daringly nude' in that JakeG flick) Anne was pretty wonderful as Lili in Encores! production of the musical CARNIVAL. really....

by Anonymousreply 4702/24/2013

R33 's is a masterpiece. Beautiful writing.

by Anonymousreply 4802/24/2013

r48, they are quoting Glenn Close in Dangerous Liaisons. Get cultured Mary!

by Anonymousreply 4902/24/2013

So fucking what, R49? It was good.

Pull that stick out of your ass already.

by Anonymousreply 5002/24/2013

Even though Guza's GH was a demeaning experience, it certainly packed a punch once upon a time:

by Anonymousreply 5102/24/2013

Sorry, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 5202/24/2013

What I really want to know what's going through poor Russell Crowe's head right now - having to sing opposite all those showfolk...poor bastard!

by Anonymousreply 5302/24/2013

I should have joined Scientology for those extra votes.

by Anonymousreply 5402/24/2013

Upset! Fuck!

by Anonymousreply 5502/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!