Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Mothman Prophecies

Is this movie supposed to be creepy? I'm bored.

They should have set it in 1966 instead.

Are there reports of people seeing the Mothman around the time of the Galveston hurricane?

by Grace Adlerreply 1502/14/2014

There was a mothman sighting in my family right before my uncle died. Back in the 80s, for about three days, my aunt was telling family members that she keeps seeing something with wings around the house. On the fourth day my Uncle, at the age of 39, died of a heart attack. Nobody in the family thought anything of it until the movie came out.

by Grace Adlerreply 102/23/2013

My aunt lives in the town where this was filmed. The cast threw a big party for everyone to attend. My aunt said that everyone involved in the production were super nice. She still has no idea who Richard Gere is, but she had her picture taken with him.

by Grace Adlerreply 202/23/2013

They couldn't even get some basic facts right. 46 died, not 36. They know why the bridge collapsed in real life.

Tried too hard to be creepy.

by Grace Adlerreply 302/23/2013

R3 the idea was not that the mohman broke the budge but that he may have predicted it. And the movie is not a documentary. It's a film based on real events. Muchnlike The Exorcist in real life Regan was a boy.

by Grace Adlerreply 402/23/2013

Watching it now on SyFy... it's creepy as fuck.

I've seen it before, and it creeped me out then too. Even knowing what's going to happen, it's creepy as fuck.

by Grace Adlerreply 502/13/2014

Oh honey, this film just put Kittanning, PA on the map!

by Grace Adlerreply 602/13/2014

[quote]My aunt lives in the town where this was filmed. The cast threw a big party for everyone to attend. My aunt said that everyone involved in the production were super nice. She still has no idea who Richard Gere is, but she had her picture taken with him.

And then she died! DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUM!

by Grace Adlerreply 802/13/2014

Indrid Cold creeped me the fuck out.

by Grace Adlerreply 902/14/2014

I would kill to have Mothman's abs!

by Grace Adlerreply 1002/14/2014

Mothman is an owl, baby.

by Grace Adlerreply 1102/14/2014

I don't believe in Mothman.

by Grace Adlerreply 1202/14/2014

The most likely possibility is that those idiots actually saw this bird and confused it with a red-eyed giant mothman. They were all just a bunch of MARYs!

by Grace Adlerreply 1302/14/2014

Grace creeps me put

by Grace Adlerreply 1402/14/2014

Thunderbirds are a common theme in native American history. They were just giant birds. There were probably a few that nestled in that area.

However, the link that people associate with the tragedies is very interesting.

by Grace Adlerreply 1502/14/2014
Need more help? Click Here.