Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Publishers Clearinghouse

I don't participate anymore because even I won $5,000 a week for life, I'd figure it was a phishing scam and refuse to deal with them. Have these idiots even thought about their business model in the last ten years?

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013

I entered and now get 10 e-mails a day from them.

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2013

Considering that magazines are failing left and right, I cannot imagine how they could even afford lifetime payments.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2013

They can't R2. Their payouts are designed to be low probability events and they take out insurance so the insurance company has to pay out if lightning does strike.

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2013

It takes a while to figure out how to get around the rigged search engine when you play the sweepstakes online but it is so much fun to outwit them and get the entry for the day. I can't imagine anybody wins by sending in the entry by snail mail. Too easy to discard the envelope if you don't order.

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2013

In college, a friend won a quick $100 from them by filling it out and returning it quickly. We went out to eat

I see they have now lowered that amount to 50, but I've never won it. Damn mail comes at 3 pm and you have to be 1 of the 1st 50 to reply or something like that.

I keep trying, but I never order anything.

I did win a quick $50 from the Darden restaurant receipt survey(Red Lobster, bitches). I told them that their drink prices were too high and bitched that they didn't have happy hour.

It was a check made out to me for $50. I was so excited I knocked on my neighbor's door to show it off.

If I had won the grand prize of 1,000, I would have done back flips in the street.

by Anonymousreply 502/23/2013

Anybody else ever win anything?

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!