Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Johnny Carson and Burt Reynolds get frisky with a can of whipped cream

Johnny even manages to rub Burt's cock at the 50 second mark

by Anonymousreply 1107/05/2013

Funny.

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2013

Does anyone remember when Johnny Carson (who I thought was hot), came out in a bed nude, w/ a sheet draped over him, to do his monologue? This was in the early 80's. Doc quipped that he didn't believe Johnny was actually nude. Johnny then lifted his sheet from the side (away from the camera), to show Doc he was indeed nude.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2013

I wish I'd seen that, R2.

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2013

Dom and Burt were close friends in real life.

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2013

Yes they were, R4.

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013

Was Johnny well endowed?

by Anonymousreply 607/05/2013

r2, I can't believe that has never been in clip compilations through the years (like the infamous Indian hatchet moment, Jane Fonda's Zsa Zsa story, the Shelley Winters vs Oliver Reed show, the Burt Reynolds whipped cream schtick, etc). Are you sure you didn't dream that?

by Anonymousreply 707/05/2013

Burt and Dom made some great movies together. I'd love to see THE END on t.v.

by Anonymousreply 807/05/2013

I saw it as well. Johnny said that since it was a clip show, he should watch the show the way the rest of America does. At the end of the monologue, he stood up in the bed with the sheet at his waist. He did the golf swing and nearly lost the sheet. When they came back from break, Carson revealed that he walked to the curtain, bareassed, watched himself in the monitor and it was kinda cute.

by Anonymousreply 907/05/2013

This has nothing to do with Johnny Carson, but it is somewhat on-topic as it involves a celebrity's crotch being grabbed.

One sleepless night 10 years ago I caught on Bravo a profile they did on Billy Crystal's career. It included the segments from the COMIC RELIEF TV show he hosted with Robin Williams and Whoopi Goldberg. In one of the segments, Crystal was just standing there talking to the audience when suddenly Williams, who was standing nearby, reached out and began fondling Crystal's crotch. At first, Crystal didn't know how to respond but then he just went along with it, especially after the audience laughed hysterically. It was a short clip, but I remember Williams squeezing Crystal for longer than necessary, and I found it hot, especially since it seemed spontaneous on Williams' part. Also, at the time (the mid+'80s), Crystal was still pretty cute and Williams had thighs and a butt to die for when they'd put him in those dancer's leotards and such.

Anyway, does anyone remember that? Or have a clip?

by Anonymousreply 1007/05/2013

jh

by Anonymousreply 1107/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.