Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Game of Thrones season 3 trailer unleashes the dragons

March 31. Are you excited?

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013

Holy fuck, I can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2013

I'm keeping busy til the S3 premiere by watching "Ripper Street" on BBCA that features Bronn, Ser Jorah, Roose Bolton and Barristan Selmy.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2013

The guy who plays the eunuch--name escapes me--is currently appearing on "Suits" for a story arc.

by Anonymousreply 302/24/2013

I can't wait for GoT and Breaking Bad. Those are my two SHOWS!

by Anonymousreply 402/24/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013

They're splitting the book into 2 seasons, I wonder how they'll manage the spilt & which of the 4 weddings they'll show.

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013

Extended trailer! Brienne in the bear pit! Fuck yes, I can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2013

They have invested to much into Robb as an on screen character unlike the books where his role was very minimal just to have him murdered at his own wedding. Season three may be the season where the TV adaption of the books change dramatically. No one knew or cared about robb when reading the books, on screen he is a major and well liked character, I highly doubt his death is going to come at the hands of a Frey in a cheesy wedding scene.

The HBO writers are going to fix one of the major book blunders by having Robb survive the red wedding and go out with a bang, hopefully he will kill the little brat king before meeting his maker. Anyone with a good sense of what makes a good TV series would know developing Robb as a character to simply kill him off as they would a nobody is going to suck for the TV show.

It may piss off many of the book groupies but it would make for a much better TV series.

by Anonymousreply 803/21/2013

Nice asshole @r8. You knew your post contained spoilers for those who didn't read the books. Why spoil someone else's fun? Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 903/22/2013

The red wedding will be going ahead as planned. The creators and the author have stated that. I can't wait!!!

by Anonymousreply 1003/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!