Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anne Hathaway is packing her bags and giving the Academy a rain check

She doesn't ever want to let you down. She doesn't ever want to leave this town because, after all, this city never sleeps at night.

It's time to begin, isn't it? I'll admit her head can get a little bit bigger, but then again, it's well deserved. Now don't you understand that she's never changing who she is? So take it or leave it!

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2013

OP is stoned.

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2013

Love her onscreen but while I've missed most of her antics I totally get why people hate her. She's the ultimate precocious stage school girl, you just have to watch her hosting of the Oscars (but at least she offset the comatose Franco).

I don't know what the hell she's playing at, it's only a supporting Oscar! Dumb bitch was guaranteed to get a leading one in the next couple of years but she's stuffed it up. Like Kate Winslet she did say she wanted it though.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2013

She was a moll for her con boyfriend. She's so far up her own ass, and a nasty piece of work. Everyone who works with her hated her.

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2013

She was no moll. She had no idea what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2013

Law officials thought otherwise r4...while she wasn't a moll....she was a naive girl who looked the other way and protected him out of love.

by Anonymousreply 502/23/2013

OP, I'll have what you're smoking!

by Anonymousreply 602/23/2013

Even though I think she's sort of annoying, I have no problem with her winning the Oscar.

But, I would love to see her reaction if they read someone elses name.

by Anonymousreply 702/23/2013

OP, exactly what are you saying? Has your Hathaway hate driven you to heroin?

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2013

R7, I think the reaction we would see would be a big shit hitting her seat.

I'm resigned to the fact that she's going to win and I hope they do it early and get it over with so her professional demise can begin.

by Anonymousreply 902/23/2013

Hopefully after tomorrow night we won't have to deal with anymore of these Hathaway troll posts.

by Anonymousreply 1002/23/2013

Has she walked the red carpet yet?

by Anonymousreply 1102/24/2013

R5, and then she turned state's evidence against him to cover her own ass. I seriously doubt she was naive because she seems to have enjoyed the lifestyle his criminal activities provided.

by Anonymousreply 1202/24/2013

r12 she was paying HIS rent for years. Just how was she enjoying his lifestyle?

She was making 100s of thousands per picture back then, was paid in the millions for TDWP. How would she need his $ for her lifestyle?

Don't care for AnnE or her over-blown award campaign (which ends mercifully tonight) but stop letting your hatred skew the facts.

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.