Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

666 Park Avenue's final episode was just aired in Spain

Spoilers inside, obviously...

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2013

So, in a nutshell, the blonde chick's dad tells her that her mother committed suicide in the Drake. He takes her to the elevator and instead of going down it goes up to the penthouse. Terry O'Quinn is waiting for them. He sends the father down to the basement with the Russian mob guy but the dad shoots himself in the head, instead. It turns out that Terry O'Quinn is actually the blonde chick's bio dad.

Flash-forward to a year later. The blonde chick and the guy from The Sally Field Program are married, he's well on his way to the political big-time and she's pregnant. With the devil's spawn.

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2013

I didn't want to read the spoiler in case they show it here but I don't even know if they are.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2013

The show just started airing in the UK and will plow through all 13 episodes. ABC might get around to airing the Final 4 episodes this summer. Maybe. Ironic, huh?

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2013

Yes it is R3.

I was one of the few people who actually liked this show and wants to see the remaining shows.

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2013

ABC should do what they did with that cancelled Taye Diggs show a few years ago - they aired all remaining eps online.

by Anonymousreply 502/23/2013

I agree R5.

by Anonymousreply 602/23/2013

I love me some VAN essa.

by Anonymousreply 702/23/2013

That description at R1 makes it sound like they did redo the final episode in an attempt to wrap up the story. I thought it was only Last Resort that they were doing that with.

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!