Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Time Tunnel

Since Lost in Space is being discussed, I have to add my favorite from back in the day, Time Tunnel.

God those two guys were hot. And lost in time together, they have to count on each other to survive. It was male romance at it's finest.

Seeing Lee Mariwether salivating at the idea of being lost with them was almost as much fun.

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013

My favorite episode was the one where they beamed back to the Civil War and ended up on opposite sides. One of them had gotten conked on the head so couldn't remember he was a time traveler and complicated their escape.

If I recall, it was a two part episode.

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2013

That one was great. I liked the one where one of them managed to get back to the lab and everyone was frozen in time. He leaves a note and then goes back in the tunnel.

There was more subtext in that show then I'd ever seen before.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2013

Poor Moondoggie (James Darren) was stuck wearing a green turtleneck for all eternity.

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2013

My uncle used to golf with James Darren. His hair was going white even back then.

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2013

I was thinking they could remake this series, but then I remembered they already did it with Quantum Leap

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2013

As a kid going through puberty at the time, I wanted to spank and fuck both those guys as hard as I could and make them my sex slaves.

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!