Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Switch: Which Actors and Actresses Would You Like to See Trade Places in Movies

A few I'd like would be:

(Uncreatively) Switch Julie Andrews in "Torn Curtain" with Audrey Hepburn in "My Fair Lady" - It would have been great to see Andrews do it, and to see Hepburn do a better job with Newman.

Switch Jessica Chastain in "Zero Dark Thirty" with Charlize Theron in "Monster." I would like to see Thereon do the other one - and Chastain seems more like the "Monster" type - didn't like Theron in it.

Switch Hugh Grant in "Maurice" with Liam Neeson in "The Haunting" - mainly because I would have liked to see a real man play that role in "Maurice" and maybe Grant would have lost the smug look in a spook film.

What about you?

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

Switch Melissa McCartney in Identity Thief with anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 102/22/2013

OP, btw, Charlize was born to play Eileen Wuornos. She completely immersed herself in that role, in quite a thrilling way.

Jessica Chastain should not be allowed to act in anything ever.

by Anonymousreply 202/22/2013

Switch Meryl in Sophie's Choice with Elizabeth Berkeley in Showgirls.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

Charlize Theron in Young Adult should have been switched with Jennifer Anniston in Wanderlust.

J.A. turn in Horrible Bosses showed she can play funny bitchy quite well.

Charlize was so not suited for the Y.A. role. She could have done some wonders with Wanderlust

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

Kristen Stewart in Twilight with Marlee Matlin in Children of a Lesser God

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

Leo Di Caprio would have been great in American Psycho

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

I would like to exchange every shitty performance by Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise or Leonardo Di Caprio by actors who can really act like Sam Rockwell, Ben Mendelsohn or Guy Pearce. So tired seeing these fame whoring idiots in every damn movie.

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!